Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.io - please tell me what you are doing about your long term customers  (Read 83 times)
russelluk (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:35:58 PM

If CEX.io monitor this please tell me why you justify your poorer service to established customers because of the increase in new customers. As a long term customer of yours why should I have to wait longer to withdraw fiat because you are taking on more customers than you can manage.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:57:14 AM

If CEX.io monitor this please tell me why you justify your poorer service to established customers because of the increase in new customers. As a long term customer of yours why should I have to wait longer to withdraw fiat because you are taking on more customers than you can manage.

The issue about this exchange sites is that the moment they start lagging behind in their responsibilities, it does not differentiate between old customers and those that join last week. Its everybody that bear the effects of their lackadaisical attitudes and even reaching out to them as an old customer via their contact details does not mean they will answer you faster. And as you have said since they now have new customers, the numbers increasing everyday, they can afford to let go of some of the old customers although, they won't admit this to their clients.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:37:02 AM

Yeah, they seem to be extremely lousy on their customer support and withdrawals recently. I have no idea what is going on. To be honest if they can't even handle the current volume of transactions and withdrawals going on on their site, perhaps they should just stop accepting new registrations for a while until they actually sort out this mess.

Semes like if you contact their support, they'll just give you promises or empty, automated messages that is worthless.

Hopefully you don't need this fund quickly. Because if you do then you're at cex.io's mercy. This is why you never store what you can't afford to lose on an exchange.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:59:25 AM

This is a general problem with the exchanges or perhaps they few I use. Poloniex and voine are not exempted from this blame. The lag a lot in their response to customers complaints. Withdrawals are delayed but deposits are not. I have always resorted to using their social media handles like Facebook and Twitter to resolve my problems. Support is wack, just there to fulfill cooperate social requirements and nothing else.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:22:51 PM

We understand your concerns and actually highly appreciate your loyalty.
It is clear that care of existing customers should be the priority, and we are currently taking all the measures to ensure that you receive the service of the highest quality. But support team does not actually differentiate between the old and new customers under the condition when they have to process dozens of thousands of customers' tickets, many of which often concern the same problem. The situation is similar on many other exchanges.
Now, as it became clear that there is no way to manage such an inflow of new customers, we will focus on assisting our existing customers.
Thank you for your understanding and loyalty.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
russelluk (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:39:55 PM

We understand your concerns and actually highly appreciate your loyalty.
It is clear that care of existing customers should be the priority, and we are currently taking all the measures to ensure that you receive the service of the highest quality. But support team does not actually differentiate between the old and new customers under the condition when they have to process dozens of thousands of customers' tickets, many of which often concern the same problem. The situation is similar on many other exchanges.
Now, as it became clear that there is no way to manage such an inflow of new customers, we will focus on assisting our existing customers.
Thank you for your understanding and loyalty.

CEX - thanks for responding - I have always liked using CEX.io - however on my recent cash withdrawal I am being made to sign an acknowledgement that the withdrawal of money to my bank account could take up to 60 days. This is a concern for me as 2 months to get my money is not acceptable - I have always had the money credited to my bank account within 14 days - can you give me some kind of assurance it will not take 2 months?
russelluk (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:59:35 AM

CEX.io - my withdrawal support ticket is 542547 - please can you process my withdrawal asap. I appreciate the fact that you are overwhelmed with support tickets but withdrawal requests should take priority. Your staff should be processing these on the same day and you should not be taking on new customers if existing customers can not get at their funds. Now this coupled with a warning that withdrawals can take up to 60 days is not giving us a great deal of comfort!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: