Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference in pairs  (Read 94 times)
lipi128 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:42:34 PM

I see some people saying that one pair is better than another in their opinion of percent gained.. such as Eth/Btc vs Eth/Usd. What exactly does that mean? And how do I distinguish that? For example if I think the Eth/bth pair will have higher percent gained then I just need to buy my eth with btc instead of usd or Ltd?

Also, if I have a decent profit on a alt coin when is it best to sell ... like for btc for examplel? Is it better if btc is doing better or worse? Or does btc itself not really matter? Thanks!
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:05:22 PM

I think you should look at the currect price of BTC and compare to the price for another pair in dollars. If there's a noticeable difference than it's reasonable to choose the most profitable pair. And when you want to take your profit and sell a coin just check if a currency that you want to trade to (ETH, BTC) is in uprising or decreasing trend. I know that most of traders use to fix there profit in USD as it always stable.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: