Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe SALT is a formidable long term coin?  (Read 67 times)
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:10:40 PM

Unique project, to say the least....Do you believe SALT has a high ceiling? Or is this a coin that you think will subside as time goes on?

For out btctalk fortune tellers, where do you see it headed? $20? $50?? $100?Huh....or nowhere?

I personally like the potential prospects of this coin, but wanted to see what my fellow heads think.

Speak on it.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:20:47 PM

Unique project, to say the least....Do you believe SALT has a high ceiling? Or is this a coin that you think will subside as time goes on?

Salt has a very unique project, just like you said, i have a few coins from there and i will never regret of it, i invested more than $500 on their ICO but i dumped all those coins right after way that it got listed.

I really regret about that.. But then i bought a few of them again, not at same rates than before.. But i am still happy of them because i have already made more than 80% of profit since i bought.

It might be one project for a very long term, it wont make x2 or x3 soon just like a lot of people are saying, because it does not have that potential to make that huge increase.

But yes, once that the ledger or trezor accepts it in there, it will increase a lot.
Sccit (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

Salt has a very unique project, just like you said, i have a few coins from there and i will never regret of it, i invested more than $500 on their ICO but i dumped all those coins right after way that it got listed.

I really regret about that.. But then i bought a few of them again, not at same rates than before.. But i am still happy of them because i have already made more than 80% of profit since i bought.

It might be one project for a very long term, it wont make x2 or x3 soon just like a lot of people are saying, because it does not have that potential to make that huge increase.

But yes, once that the ledger or trezor accepts it in there, it will increase a lot.

i love long term projects...what do you think the ceiling is, say in 1-2 years?
Sccit (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:17:23 PM

went down $2 since i copped Sad......then again, bitcoin cash is flattening the market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: