Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📝 ICO White Paper Writing Service - TokenCarta 📝  (Read 229 times)
tokencarta (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:23:11 PM

We write professional, technical white papers for your Ethereum Token ICO. Serious requests only, please. This is not a cheap service. These are high quality white papers written specifically for your company. Not made from templates. All US based technical writers with many years of experience.

Contact us today for a quote, or if you wish to see a sample of our work.

https://i.imgur.com/r7NhODa.jpg
SherlockCoin
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:52:59 PM

What is the typical charge for a whitepaper?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:44:25 AM

usually as far as I know all these documents are prepared by the project itself.
it's easier, because they only understand the idea of how it is.
do you have examples of work?
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:49:52 PM

usually as far as I know all these documents are prepared by the project itself.
it's easier, because they only understand the idea of how it is.
do you have examples of work?

Indeed, I also wonder if this service can be applied or not. As we know, whitepapers are usually prepared by members of the project team itself. But it is a good idea anyway and better attach some examples.
tokencarta (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:32:01 PM

What is the typical charge for a whitepaper?

I have PM'd you.

Indeed, it is much better for the founders of a project to write their white paper themselves. Only they know in-depth how their token economy will work and how their project should unfold. Unfortunately, writing is not everyone's strength. We typically write white papers for founders who do not wish to write their papers due to lack of time, or simply because they have no interest in doing it themselves.

We always communicate with founders of the project beforehand to learn about their project and problem domain. We then do our own research to deeply understand their product and how it will fit into the existing ecosystem they wish to enter. This is the process we take when writing our white papers, and our clients are always satisfied with the results. We save them the time and effort, which they use to work on more important tasks regarding their project.

I will send out samples to the both of you soon, it seems that I have an hour cool down between PMs since I am a new member.
tokencarta (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:09:27 PM

Bump, we have an open space in our schedule for another white paper. Email alex@tokencarta.com if you want to see a sample.
nongrada77

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:39:55 AM

Service looking to be helpful. Also if you need a bounty campaign you can contact http://bounty-ico.com service. Contacts info@bounty-ico.com or Telegram http://t.me/baloyan
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:54:46 AM

Check your PM. Thanks.
tokencarta (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

Bump, more spaces have opened up. Feel free to email me at alex@tokencarta.com if you have a question or to request a sample.
ICOwhitepapers

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Hello guys contact me via Telegram @cryptowilie for top quality ICO whitepaper writing services
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: