Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi's last posts  (Read 511 times)
thesavoyard (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:31:11 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin was also the founder of this forum (I was not aware). I've decided to read all of his public posts to get to know more about him. What I found disturbing, is his second to the last post concerned Wikileaks and Julian Assange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216.msg29280#msg29280

So what does the community think happened? Did he go into hiding due to fear, or was he assassinated?

Quite a disturbing post giving the context.

It would have been nice to get this attention in any other context.  WikiLeaks has kicked the hornet's nest, and the swarm is headed towards us.

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin was also the founder of this forum (I was not aware).

So you have a high rank in the forum and you were not even aware of who was the real founder of bitcoin? god.. this kind of people that we have to see in here everyday are disgusting..

We all know who satoshi is, and it has been discussed a lot of times in here.

Will you be a public person or a "famous" one if you are the founder of the most revolutionary way to send or receive payments, and if you were the owner of 1 million bitcoins? Akka 1.000.000 x 19000 = $19000 million dollars?

So what does the community think happened? Did he go into hiding due to fear, or was he assassinated?

I think that you would not, not even me.

thesavoyard (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:36:39 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin was also the founder of this forum (I was not aware).

So you have a high rank in the forum and you were not even aware of who was the real founder of bitcoin? god.. this kind of people that we have to see in here everyday are disgusting..

We all know who satoshi is, and it has been discussed a lot of times in here.

Will you be a public person or a "famous" one if you are the founder of the most revolutionary way to send or receive payments, and if you were the owner of 1 million bitcoins? Akka 1.000.000 x 19000 = $19000 million dollars?

I think that you would not, not even me.

No dumb ass I said I wasn't aware he founded this forum. Maybe you should read a post twice?

thesavoyard (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:14:10 AM

There are legendary members on this forum that conversed with Satoshi on a daily basis. Since Satoshi is quickly becoming a legend, those people are like the apostles, unfortunately, no one met Satoshi in person. There is a chance that Satoshi changed pseudonyms and is still on this board.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: