Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple??  (Read 511 times)
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:31:41 PM

I think that ripple has the potential to increase but there is not many movement or transfer of ripples in the market, ripples are being hold by the mostly all users this has veey bad affect on the coins,many altcoins are suffering from this problem.But ripple is being developed and updated from time to time and ripple might increase.Ripples are long term investment so just keep calm and believe in ripple.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:35:20 PM

Ripple has been moved into my, "great tech but terrible investment" bucket for investing.  I got excited when I discovered Ripple and purchased quite a few, but over time I've sold them off as I learned more about it.  I think Ripple will be a powerful platform but it's not going 1000x, 100x... I'd be surprised if it ever breaks $1.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:02:43 PM

Yes it is freezed, i wanted to buy some ripple but i have never trusted in them since it is a 100% centralized coin, and a lot of banks are probably going to adapt it's technology in order to create a new cryptocurrency for theirselves. I dont trust in ripple, they have billions of coins in circulation and there are more ripples everyday. there are better projects to invest your money in where you can double your money mch more faster than investing in ripple.
keyrun

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:06:50 PM

Ripple is already a dead scam. There are still some enterprises advertising this ponzi but there are no more users falling for the scam.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:51:15 PM

and right now we can heard about a fork ?
did you guys ever heard about that thing ? a few days ago i totally support this project/coin.
but when i heard about a fork that will happen with it,i lost it all.
what is going on exactly with it ? i saw a lot of people supporting it but why would they made that move ?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

YES RIPPLE NOW!!
Coinbase is going to increase the value of ripple... When ripple will get on coinbase the value of ripple will go up in the sky, so, watch out people! (also monero and bitcoincash, but bch risen today)

Good luck to you all, I only share this info today Tongue

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:46:19 PM

Yes it is freezed, i wanted to buy some ripple but i have never trusted in them since it is a 100% centralized coin, and a lot of banks are probably going to adapt it's technology in order to create a new cryptocurrency for theirselves. I dont trust in ripple, they have billions of coins in circulation and there are more ripples everyday. there are better projects to invest your money in where you can double your money mch more faster than investing in ripple.

i dont think so what is may happening in this currency but we see the progress of it that it was been good to have for maybe the way of on how this may grow are too slow but this is one of the centralized and has a potential for.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: