Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Price Prediction: As Bitcoin Costs Surge, XRP Remains Fast & Easy  (Read 130 times)
AlexanderPetrex (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:50:47 PM

Ripple News Update

As Bitcoin prices approach $19,000, investors are buying into its utopian promise of a single, digital, frictionless currency that’s usable everywhere on Earth.
It’s a wonderful dream, but the reality is quite different.
In actuality, Bitcoin transaction costs are spiraling out of control. One Twitter user alleged that he paid $16.00 in fees for a $25.00 transfer. This would suggest that 40% of the total transaction went toward fees.

What’s going on here?

More Info... https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ripple/xrp-price-prediction-bitcoin-costs-surge-fast-easy/
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AliHood

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:56:00 PM

Yea, I got ready to move some bitcoin to purchase some ripple and saw the trans cost was $16 dollars and vetoed that asap!
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

5$ in 2018
by the end may be 8-12$
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:37:12 PM

Ripple's trajectory has been steady but strong so far. I'm all for such a price increase, rather than the explosive surge that bitcoin experienced, which brings a lot of FUD with it. Ripple is built on solid foundations, so I'd be really happy if we get close to a double digit price by the end of 2018.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

The main thing is that they continue their further development, because the project is very promising now.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:54:53 PM

Ripple is a currency that will grow a lot in the future because:

1-Payments are cheaper: since Ripple does not belong to anyone, the cost of transactions decreases.

2-Payments are faster: Because transactions are automatic, complex transactions can take place in seconds.

3-Conversion between currencies is easier: Ripple is a powerful currency converter. Just place the amount of the coin you want to receive or send and the prices will be calculated automatically.

4-Ripple is a more accessible network than the traditional financial system, with the ability to include billions of people without access to the banking system in the electronic financial system, since it only needs an internet connection to be used. It is also a more efficient means of conducting financial transactions, since it is a shared protocol that is independent of the banking standards of each location.
Kryptogeek

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:01:08 PM

Ripple's trajectory has been steady but strong so far. I'm all for such a price increase, rather than the explosive surge that bitcoin experienced, which brings a lot of FUD with it. Ripple is built on solid foundations, so I'd be really happy if we get close to a double digit price by the end of 2018.
Ripple has that potential... expect the same
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:08:53 PM

Ripple will continue to rise to $1 easy. And then possibly to $2 by end of 2018. But it will not be affected by other coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:13:35 PM

ripple is dog shit

dont buy that scam coin

matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:38:29 PM

ripple is dog shit

dont buy that scam coin
Why do you think so? Do you have any facts?

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:57:20 PM

ripple is dog shit

dont buy that scam coin
Why do you think so? Do you have any facts?

check out ripples initial distribution vs the non scam projects on here.

dreadful

TonyLukarelly87

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:03:51 PM

Ripple is an attractive coin for investment. If I were you, I would not say that. About bitcoin the same thing said. Where is bitcoin now?))
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:10:11 PM

yes ripple should be superior than bitcoin from many aspect. i think bitcoin increase just because  a lot new investor that wanna try investing on cryptoworld so bitcoin might be the best coin that they ever recognize that having a good record so far. that why i think why bitcoin still increasing and still become favorite. just let the time decide which coin is the best.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Ripple is an attractive coin for investment. If I were you, I would not say that. About bitcoin the same thing said. Where is bitcoin now?))

lol

how can you compare the distribution of btc to xrp dirt. Please be sensible this is an adult board for serious discussion. Fooling around with such comedy has its place elsewhere

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: