Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Very Funny Story (depending on how you look at it)  (Read 129 times)
Plymouth Fury (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:24:47 AM

I aint been trading on Binance for long (yeah yeah i know, they are a hassle to get started but they have quite smoothened the experience considerably....cashouts are no longer a problem, Google auth works FINALLY all is well) but i started small, 50 bucks here 50 bucks there....but i started when Bitcoin was UNDER 20 grand....so now ive even MORE money to play with, and so ive been farting around with various currencies, and i pretty much know my way around it, i know what to look for, when to buy, etc....but i thought this was kind of a funny true story and i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

i invested in XRP, and sat on it for like 2 weeks while Bitcoin broke the skylights....it almost didnt move, or if it did it was minimal....for the most part it stayed below what id bought it at, which was around 4200 or so....so when it went up i sold it soon as i saw that it went up, sold it at 4830 might not seem like much of a profit but i was so happy man, i had DONE it, i had made a PROFIT with my Bitcoin all by MYSELF! it was incredible, i cant even describe the feeling to you, but i bet a great many of you know EXACTLY what i am on about. and i am sure a great many of you ALSO know the feeling i got when i checked Binance a few hours later and saw that it had gone up to f@#k&ng 9000+. funny to me cuz i am still learning, and it is fun to me, and besides i DID make money, although not as much as i WOULD have made if i had not been so bloody green and impatient; others up in here will think that this story is about as funny as a HEART ATTACK.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:45:36 AM

Congratulations to you on making a successful trade you are in a small minority you should feel proud. However, dont dwell on what could have been because if you do this you won't be a trader longer than a minute. It will literally haunt you in your dreams your best bet is to either play the long game or find a solid way to relax because these moments will happen often if you are a daytrader. Nice trade though feel proud of it I would Grin

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:55:29 PM

I aint been trading on Binance for long (yeah yeah i know, they are a hassle to get started but they have quite smoothened the experience considerably....cashouts are no longer a problem, Google auth works FINALLY all is well) but i started small, 50 bucks here 50 bucks there....but i started when Bitcoin was UNDER 20 grand....so now ive even MORE money to play with, and so ive been farting around with various currencies, and i pretty much know my way around it, i know what to look for, when to buy, etc....but i thought this was kind of a funny true story and i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

i invested in XRP, and sat on it for like 2 weeks while Bitcoin broke the skylights....it almost didnt move, or if it did it was minimal....for the most part it stayed below what id bought it at, which was around 4200 or so....so when it went up i sold it soon as i saw that it went up, sold it at 4830 might not seem like much of a profit but i was so happy man, i had DONE it, i had made a PROFIT with my Bitcoin all by MYSELF! it was incredible, i cant even describe the feeling to you, but i bet a great many of you know EXACTLY what i am on about. and i am sure a great many of you ALSO know the feeling i got when i checked Binance a few hours later and saw that it had gone up to f@#k&ng 9000+. funny to me cuz i am still learning, and it is fun to me, and besides i DID make money, although not as much as i WOULD have made if i had not been so bloody green and impatient; others up in here will think that this story is about as funny as a HEART ATTACK.
How is the Ripple investment going for you other than the money? Do you think that the coin will be used in a transaction in stores?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:58:57 PM

This is great, i am very happy that you made that incredible profit from that.

I have a story that is almost identical as yours. I had 10000 doges on an exchange and i never noticed about that, and i sold them all a few hours ago when i noticed that the price skyrocketed by more than x5 from last month rates.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:05:59 PM

Learning about investing like that is a positive experience, though, since there is some legitimate thinking that goes on when you see these trends, observed events yet still technically made some money off of it. Good for you, I hope the rest of your endeavors go well and welcome to the wonderful world of cryptocurrency trading. It's going to be a weird ride but there's a lot more of those experiences to come. Just make sure to always be watching the market and never get too greedy; walking away with more money than you started with it always a good thing and just because there were a few gains you missed out on doesn't mean that you're a bad investor or whatever.
Prodigye

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:06:06 PM

I've been there before, I traded Litecoin for nxt right before it rose over 100%. Then i traded nxt quickly right before it rose because I was paranoid. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: