Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative Trust and Feedback for no reason. Is it possible.  (Read 130 times)
triciaa478 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:31:35 AM

I see a lot of people on the forum with negative trust score, I will try to find out what they did and the account holders explain they did nothing wrong but was given negative feedback for no reason. Is it possible? . And if someone give you negative trust ,while you are innocent what action do you take?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:53:47 AM

lol just look at my profile I got a red trust by posting on off topic about committing suicide when I was really depressed at that time

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:11:14 AM

lol just look at my profile I got a red trust by posting on off topic about committing suicide when I was really depressed at that time

The DT trust system is broken..Has been and will be. While Most Negative Trust is issued with good intent on preventing scammers there are SOME that abuse it. I don't agree with all of it. but for the most part it is genuine and meant for good.

Tanyadegurechaff i looked at your neg trust and your post regarding it. I checked the "Reference" to the negative trust and scanned through the posts on the thread.

The comment made by the mod hilariousandco "Death is always an option" to you wanting to commit suicide is brutal. Regardless if you were serious or not that comment is just an unsympathetic Asshole of a view on people who are Depressed and are contemplating suicide.

I can't say what state of mind he was in in but such an insensitive comment about a person talking about suicide makes him a Total asshole (At the Moment) You deserve an apology IMHO. 
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:43:35 AM

The DT trust system is broken..Has been and will be. While Most Negative Trust is issued with good intent on preventing scammers there are SOME that abuse it. I don't agree with all of it. but for the most part it is genuine and meant for good.

Tanyadegurechaff i looked at your neg trust and your post regarding it. I checked the "Reference" to the negative trust and scanned through the posts on the thread.

The comment made by the mod hilariousandco "Death is always an option" to you wanting to commit suicide is brutal. Regardless if you were serious or not that comment is just an unsympathetic Asshole of a view on people who are Depressed and are contemplating suicide.

I can't say what state of mind he was in in but such an insensitive comment about a person talking about suicide makes him a Total asshole (At the Moment) You deserve an apology IMHO. 

thanks for that.
hilariousandco thinks i posted that just to get attention and get people to add me as a friend on my fb account.
but why would I do such a thing? I mean if I just want to people to add me on my fb I could just spam friend request there and post something like this "Hi can u add me as a friend?" I'm sure this will get me more friends on fb than posting about suicide. He thinks I'm pretending to be a girl and that account is fake. duh that account is my old account for anime clan which I am a member to so that is why he thinks that i will use it for nefarious reasons just as he said to me. Duh? How can I use a anime theme account to scam people or deceived them when it's clearly name tanyadegurechaff at that time with an anime profile picture on? or he doesn't watch anime so he can't relate to it.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: