Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My bitcoin is 0 confirmation for about 3 days - what to do?  (Read 135 times)
theblueicy (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:18:52 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 03:10:00 AM by theblueicy

I was planing to sell it while it was about 20000 USD , lost 2k USD already and still no confirmation, is this because that I offer a low transaction fee? is there anything to do about it and how long will this last?

Thx for helping me
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:23:20 AM

26.66 sat/B seems like gonna take a long long time.
You should try to find some service to accelerate that transaction e.g https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/, just search for this keyword on Google "Bitcoin accelerator" and you'll find a bunch of services there. Or you can also try to find it on this forum, there's also a bunch of people selling that service here (some of them may do it for free).
From my experience, I've used ViaBTC once and it seemed to be working. Don't know the others tho.

faucet used to be profitable
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:02:02 AM

Right now, the average fee needed for instant conformation is going at around 620 Sat/Byte. That needed for delayed confirmation is around 320 Sat/Byte. The fee which you had paid is much lower than this amount. Either you can use a transaction accelerator (will be quite expensive), or you can wait until the coins are credited back to your wallet.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:22:57 AM

It sounds that there is something wrong with your account. Three days is long is long enough without even a single confirmation, even you have pay for small amount. Tried to send email to coins help support of the exchanger you used to transfer your btc,  know they can help you. But I'm a little bit worried that has been hacked just like of what I've experience before-long time confirmation. 
HappyDevil

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:32:49 AM

This is a very large amount of time for a transaction. It usually takes me a few hours for each transaction. You can review your transaction history or verify your transaction. Many times people do not complete the transaction without confirming it in the mail.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:07:19 AM

It sounds that there is something wrong with your account. Three days is long is long enough without even a single confirmation, even you have pay for small amount. Tried to send email to coins help support of the exchanger you used to transfer your btc,  know they can help you. But I'm a little bit worried that has been hacked just like of what I've experience before-long time confirmation. 
This is incorrect. You would be extremely lucky if your transaction were to go through with fees of only 27 satoshis/byte. Nothing is wrong with his account, lol.

Check here next time for fee estimates: https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: