Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicehash Coming back online December 20 2017 ( Tomorrow )  (Read 630 times)
BenRickert (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:34:07 AM

Attaboy!!

Bring on the H8!!! LMAO!!

From their website;

NiceHash is coming back tomorrow!

Dear miners:

Final checks are in progress and NiceHash.com platform will be back online and operational tomorrow, December 20, 2017 until 24.00 CET.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:45:13 AM

guess paying people the money that they are owed isn't that much of a high priority. nicehash doesn't care about its users

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
Poseidon_

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:48:46 AM

http://www.wehaveablog.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Really-cat.jpg

Wanna  my 20 bucks back  Embarrassed
BenRickert (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

guess paying people the money that they are owed isn't that much of a high priority. nicehash doesn't care about its users
It will be interesting to see what they do. I can't imagine they will attract too many of their old users back if that isn't handled very quickly. I predict they will announce that after they are up and running. We'll see.....

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:01:26 AM

I loled
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:26 AM

Let's see what they are going to do to pay back the BTC there's no way with the amount of hashrate they where pumping all the BTC was stolen lets see the books
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:21:22 AM

Anyone who uses nicehack after this is a complete idiot who deserves the next "hack" they announce.
danialzo

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:30:01 AM

As long as there are so called "miners" who don't crap about this technology, they can screw up and come back again. The funny thing is that NiceHack people have made no promises to compensate the users who lost their coins. They announced it as "YOUR coins were stolen". What a joke!
slanislaw

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:30:15 AM

Much like people who uses exchanges as wallets.. It usually takes getting burned before you learn.
Moondoggie

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:43:31 AM

Nooo, been loving the boost in profits with it down
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:44:13 AM

So no announcement yet if they gonna really pay those poor miners money huh.

Lets see how they could handle this.

I wanna see how they could get the trust back from the verge of collapsing.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:47:40 AM

Sad reality is people pay for convenience. Because Nicehash automatically converts mining revenue to BTC, there will always be people who will use it. Even if they could be earning more with mining directly with other software. Good job to Nicehash though. Talk about milking your average miner since 2017.
BenRickert (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:16:30 AM

Anyone who uses nicehack after this is a complete idiot who deserves the next "hack" they announce.
They attracted "users" who where not overly useful to the overall networks. Frankly, the "other pools" have been a mess since all those types of "users" migrated to the switching pools and other venues. I'm tired of the pools crashing, and all the dumb fucking questions from the typical Nicehash users as they try to swim in the adult pools. The real idiots are the people that think profits rose due to the demise of NH. Profits rose due to the appreciation of coin prices. The fall of Nicehash, spurred  a full blown atomic cluster fuck. I don't call their users "idiots" because  NH served a useful purpose for all the new people flooding into the space. Those people need a place like that. Personally I'll be happy that the "Kindergarten of mining" is back online so we won't have all this vomit and cookie crumbs all over the place all the time.

flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:18:13 AM

Hoping it crashes or gets delayed for a few more days.  The increase in profits has been amazing and cut my ROI down by almost two months. Hopefully not many people flock back to them.
drycounty

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:51:30 AM

I only used NH for about a month prior to the hack, so my total loss was low.  Let me say I completely understand the hatred coming from folks who lost more than me, but I will be the first in line tomorrow at the opening.

No degree of manual or 'semi-auto' pooling has come close to the daily revenue I was making with NH.  Even my D3 on Prohashing is down 15-20% from what I got with NH.  I have no idea how they did it, but they did the switching and timing of the various coins and payments SO WELL.  This -- and only this -- is the reason I cannot wait to get back.

I'm also just hoping there is a better system for lower-threshold payments.  I hated waiting for that .01 BTC.

I honestly hope there is a good deal of hatred remaining.  I don't want them to be slammed.  Flame on!
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:03:55 AM

btc price going back and nicehash coming back. coincidence?
Who want come back for mining on nice?

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
slanislaw

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:11:58 AM

I'm happy to see NiceHack return! Get off my pool.  Grin
BenRickert (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

Hoping it crashes or gets delayed for a few more days.  The increase in profits has been amazing and cut my ROI down by almost two months. Hopefully not many people flock back to them.
You're a fucking idiot. Your "increase in profits" is related to PRICES OF COINS RALLYING, nothing to do with NH. At least learn what the fuck you're doing for fucks sake.

Max3k

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

btc price going back and nicehash coming back. coincidence?
They come back because ended free distribution of coins (fork), no one hacked them, i am sure that later there will be news that hackers took pity and decided to return the money =)

BenRickert
As soon as this shit broke, absolutely all coins fell complexity and dramatically increased the income this was the reason, and not that increased the price of the coins.

You little understand how NiceHash "works", more precisely, those who use it (buyers). You sit day trying to find a block, as soon as the complexity of the coin decreases i pour into your pool of several thousand miners for pennies who work for a bowl of food, taking away all your income. Of course, the complexity then increases again, and I leave you alone, while the difficulty doesn't drop again. And I repeat over and over again, taking away all your profit and making sometimes 300%. This service is a parasite for ordinary miners, he just should not exist. Almost all young coins are banally destroyed at the start...

Oh, wait, maybe you are buyer? The parasite, who earns on simple miners using the wretchedness of all cryptocurrencies?
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

You're a fucking idiot. Your "increase in profits" is related to PRICES OF COINS RALLYING, nothing to do with NH. At least learn what the fuck you're doing for fucks sake.

You fail to understand how difficulty and amount of hash power works.  Have a nice day!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: