Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:22:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic for 2018?  (Read 1163 times)
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:45:24 PM

I think that 2018 will be very favourable for bitcoin trading, according to the previous price increases of bitcoin trading. Almost all fields there occurs some type of obstacles and challenges we should take up the challenges and obstacles with an healthy mind and be optimistic for the coming year.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:55:58 PM

I'm very optimistic about Bitcoin's future in the next year. Bitcoin, this year, started to become more and more popular and that is a great sign. People started to understand that we need to get rid of current financial system which will probably fall apart soon. I can't wait for both wide SegWit adoption and Lightning Network which will definitely increase Bitcoin usability and popularity. Now, it's a hard time for Bitcoin which we have to survive. I hope that 2018 will be even better than 2017.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:01:23 PM

i am very bullish on crypto in the long term, but i know there will be some big corrections along the way. there's no denying that we are in a major speculative bubble right now. this rate of growth isn't sustainable, but it's also hard to know when it will slow down. at some point, speculation will dry up (like it did in early 2014) and the short term speculators will start selling to long term investors. that could take place next year.

Finally someone with a realistic view on this market, which nowadays is almost impossible to find. If I see people sharing genuine concerns on how unsustainable current levels are, or that they expect a solid correction to take place, people directly say that it's fud or that the person in question missed the boat, etc. Main point of importance is that even if we do see the market correct (more than it has done currently), the market is still up massively, and this is something people tend to ignore. Regarding the speculation drying out, as long as we have bullish indicators to hold on to, there is room for more upwards speculation, and that's definitely the case right now.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:12:11 PM

9/10 is my rate for myself, I'm very confident that I will earn my first ever 1 Bitcoin in year 2018. All I have to do is just focus on working in campaigns, hold my altcoins, and never ever spend till it goes in high value. I hope that 2018 is the year for altcoins that I am holding right now. I do hope that I can give my family a better life because of earning bitcoins and other crypto coins.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:16:14 PM

Yes ofcourse. I hope bitcoin will make upto $30k mark. Its true that its price today goes down by about $2k but i still beleive that it will bubble again. Still more and more people are joining the bitcoin world and lets continue to invest more next year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:16:22 PM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?
If I will rate myself for the upcoming new year, I will go to 10. I know I am just starting in bitcoin but I know God always guide our journey and He always there behind us no matter what are the circumstances we've take.
Few days more, I will open my year in bitcoin. Hopefully, this will be a great start also to my life. We will now cherish the joyfulness and triumph of this cryptocurrency. And if that happens, I will always be thankful in goodtimes and hardtimes.
We must not let the opportunities to fly, grab the moment we've enter in bitcoin eventhough it is volatile. We will now faces together the life of bitcoin in 2018 and I wish all of us becomes successful.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:29:05 PM

optimistic is important in this process. because every stage we do requires a very long proes. if we are not optimistic, everything we try in this bitcoin will be useless
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:29:19 PM

I believe in a big crypto market in 2018. The worldwide attention to the crypto market, especially bitcoin, is making investors from other markets look at the other. bitcoin and invest in it. 2018 promises to be the opportunity for investors to seize opportunities in the market crypto and bitcoin.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:49:49 PM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

Yes, I agree with you and even I feel that being optimistic, as attitude-wise for the trader is necessary as it is one of the qualities that helps you to achieve success in your life.It is the belief of people in bitcoin that is moving the prices and we are sure to expect some good movement by the bitcoin in the year 2018. Optimism and Positive approach is the best way to earn profit from the crypto market and I feel good that I have these qualities in me.

andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:52:16 PM

Optimism is the attitude that a successful person must have.Of course there is always the risk of investing.While challenges and obstacles always come in front of bitcoin.Remember! that a merchant does not always think about the benefits,but he always thinks about the risks and challenges.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:01:56 PM

Well, i think bitcoin will take some dives from the early 2018 to the second quarter before it may go up again. If you look the bitcoin growth over the years that is what normally happens.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Aryanto28

Activity: 211

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:07:03 PM

as an intelligent human optimism attitude should be applied in the principle of life. because the attitude of optimism is a positive thing for a better future. if we talk about optimism on bitcoin in 2018 of course we are always optimistic for bitcoin progress in next year hopefully more good.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:29:04 PM

as an intelligent human optimism attitude should be applied in the principle of life. because the attitude of optimism is a positive thing for a better future. if we talk about optimism on bitcoin in 2018 of course we are always optimistic for bitcoin progress in next year hopefully more good.

I would say 2018 would be a great year for Bitcoin trading and most likely I am very optimistic that the market price would become much higher than this year.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
budz0425

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:30:41 PM

As experts are always saying you are what you think, so whenever we are thinking negative, then, negative vibes will always be part of our life, we should start our year a great year and I am one of those hoping that we would have a great price coming.  Anyway, happy holidays and more earnings to come this year 2018.
blackpete

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:41:35 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Optimism is an attitude that a successful person must possess.
I buy bitcoin and some eth, and hold this for the better time.
So, i believe in 2018.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:57:20 PM

I would say 2018 would be a great year for Bitcoin trading and most likely I am very optimistic that the market price would become much higher than this year.
I am also looking forward for 2018 because i know bitcoin would become more popular than today and for sure its price will be even higher than today.Maybe the price will be $20k-$25k early next year.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:22 AM

That's right, an optimistic attitude must be in every human being, because it is our optimism that will lead us to success. and for those who have not succeeded, in 2018 is the beginning of our success because the possible price of each coin in crypto will be higher.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:39:19 AM

I think bitcoin will still continue its legacy in 2018, although botcoin stumble few times this year, but 2017 is a very wonderful year and 2018 will be another geeat year, with its popularity bitcoin will become more valuable in 2018, so many bitcoin potential waiting to be unwrapped in 2018
Icey47

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:40:30 AM

Things are uncertain right now especially since the bears have taken over. It has basically just started.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:49:01 AM

optimistic and confidence it is necessary to achieve success. I'm optimistic bitcoin will increase in 2018. and I do not want to regret in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: