Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic for 2018?  (Read 1164 times)
symmetry.fund
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:21:21 PM

2018 should be an amazing year for Crypto!

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

Yes i am. I am more optimistic for the next year round since we can be more progressive through bitcoin. Bitcoin crypto currency can be more powerful as well since it can dominate almost every country. 2018 would have greater opportunity in bitcoin to help a lot of people earning big. And hopefully, we could have the highest exchange rate which will be the perfect time to sell bitcoin that has already been stored for a long time.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:37:36 PM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?
6 or 7 maybe. If you just visit the scams and accusations section on this forum you might give it the very same rating. Along with it the authorities are also trying to come up with some scrutinizing norms which would further make 2018 a roller coster ride for bitcoin. With new entrants on one side and the big whales manipulating on the other I can't really say how 2018 is going to be. It can flood the whole market with a lot of money or you might see a lot of coins going extinct.
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:40:01 PM

I am very optimistic with the presence of bitcoin, although bitcoin prices still fluctuate, I believe it is just a condition where bitcoin will continue to rise in the next few months.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:40:41 PM

Being optimistic means too much for a trader but before starting to trade. After now we have to be realistic and search for this challenges and problems if they are the ones who can crash btc.
sethoyamashai

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:44:34 PM

My hope bitcoin still exist and the price is soaring.
optimistic that all dreams are achieved in the next year.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

10....2017 is a good year for bitcoin and I am hoping 2018 will bring the best in bitcoin.  I also hope ETH will follow.

First of all, I'm happy because Bitcoin has developed a lot. This year he made a big jump. In addition, many crypto evolved into strong coins such as Ethereum. Now you only have to keep your fingers crossed and think about the year 2018.
2017 is no doubt a classy period of cryptocurrency, bitcoin with it's popularity made the crypto world a rocking one. We saw a lot of critics rushed to bitcoin and cryptocurrency which build confidence of crypto lovers stronger. 2018 will bring more sophistication in cryptocurrency followers which will ultimately result in dazzling price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is unstoppable you will see it in January 2018.
hjbn

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:49:55 PM

I think next year will be better than this year. Bitcoin Forever Smiley
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:19:18 PM

yes, I agree with you. Optimism is an attitude that a successful person must possess.
I am optimistic with bitcoin from the first I know bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will develop well, even I am sure that someday bitcoin will be equivalent to lamborghini price.

True, In order to be successful it is necessary to take risk and be positive enough to succeed each unkown steps. Nothing will be done by sitting in each of our safe zone, and it goes with every aspect in life and business including trading cryptocurrency. There will always be ups and downs like how bitcoin is in the market but it eventually always find to breakthrough each challenges.

Geraico

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:22:19 PM

We are all optimistic, I think that will go more up next year.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:33:35 PM

Being pessimistic will not bring us anything, so I'm 10/10 optimistic with bitcoin's future in this coming 2018. And also I'll expect a more bumpy and dramatic ride. But bitcoin will still hold the crown.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:42:35 PM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

Being optimistic is one of a characteristic of a person with a goal to be successful. We might not have all the guts to get what we want easier but by being optimistic, we are showing the world that we are eager to reach our goals. I'm looking forward for a better and succesful 2018. I wish to get all the blessings that I deserve through my hard work.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:45:43 PM

Really optimistic here too and somewhat calm/rest assured. Investment in altcoins is also a point of focus in the new year; really thinking of all that needs to be done to have these investments up and running and having multiple streams of income from all of them. The price of Bitcoin I did hear will dip and stabilize so as to make room for the altcoins uprising. A lot of potential altcoins in view and with high prospects too. Dreams are definitely set and the leverage of the Cryptocurrency world is available for us.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:04:42 PM

As far as I know, Bitcoin has always been through all the years successfully. Even though there was so much trouble happened but still Bitcoin still stood up and always happened to make a surprise with its value. This year 2017 was a really great year for it, it reached its greatest peak all overtime this year and still stay with a pretty stable price at the end of the year.

So, I think I'd give a 9 for the next 1 year. Even though I want to give it a 10, but it just doesn't feel realistic for me to give that perfect number.

faucet used to be profitable
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:11:33 PM

I would vote for 9 for the new year. I don't know why but I feel optimistic about new year. It's good to be positive also. About bitcoin, I think most people getting know it and this will increase its popularity and value of course.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:39:57 PM

Yes, Being optimistic is one of the things that pushes us to do hardwork. And it also brings us to be a good and humble person while earning a huge amount of profit. Well, in my case, if i will rate how optimistic am I this coming 2018, I will rate myself 10. Why? Because bitcoin is not yet fulfilled it's needed in our world. This is not yet popular in over the world. And i know that this coming 2018, The demand of it will increase and increase as well as the price. And I know, As a bitcoin holder, I can be rich because i'm doing what's right and I'm playing safe in my Bitcoin life.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:03:09 PM

O yesss...We have no choice but to be optimistic! Great and crazy things are yet to come in the crypto currency world. So we must stand by and hold on until things are unfolded one by one.

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:45:07 PM

yes, I agree with you. Optimism is an attitude that a successful person must possess.
I am optimistic with bitcoin from the first I know bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will develop well, even I am sure that someday bitcoin will be equivalent to lamborghini price.
Same here. I am very hopeful and optimistic that as another year opens, it will be a great start for me together bitcoin. I truly learned enough with the basics here in bitcoin. And I am actually looking forward for more learnings here to earn more. Bitcoin gives me hope and makes me rich.
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:49:06 PM

I am very confident in 2018 I will be more successful in earning bitcoin earnings by way of trading, because I have prepared and understand the science of good trading, with the science that I have for trading, I am more optimistic to get profit in 2018.
Each and every user in this forum will be having this same enthusiasm to earn more coins,remember bitcoin is limited  Tongue since you know the science of trading make sure that you leave some coins for the rest of the world too.  Grin i expect a silent months ahead and we will be trading range bound for quite some time and we might see rallies in alt coin market.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

Every year brings new challenges in the market world. New coins are constantly rising and that is causing the changes and the shifting in the crypto order. Bitcoin is my favorable for the 2018 and I believe it will prosper in that year. By my opinion, it will achieve even greater prices and maybe rise to 50000. On the scale from 1 to 10, I would give the Bitcoin score 7 in the rising curve cause this year proved that Bitcoin can achieve much more if investment in it is done. Bitcoin was the first and beliefs in that first crypto coin that is implementing itself into everything are causing the growth.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: