Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimistic for 2018?  (Read 1163 times)
moni44

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

yap. bitcoin getting stronger every year and i hope in 2018 bitcoin always keep up and growing up.
btw happy new year everyone.  Grin Grin

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Cils05

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:28:59 AM

The majority of American Bitcoin investors are quite optimistic that Bitcoin by 2018 will be even better. While for conventional investors may still think unreasonable, while the millennial seems to be leaving the past. Instead, we see more millenials following the flow and choosing Bitcoin as their top choice above other investment options.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

what makes you very optimistic, while challenges and obstacles always come in front of bitcoin.
Remember ! that a trader does not always think about the benefits, but he always thinks of the risks and challenges.
if between the advantages and the risks you think, then you will reach optmis! because optimistic it will appear after you think of everything.

Yes thats true, qe can say that most of the successful people comes with the great challenges and risks that they dare to endure and embraced , which is good to be acquire to us which is a worker here in Bitcoin, we must be more effecient and optimistic regarding this platform that a single dump will not deprived us to think how we can be peofitable.

tomhutchinson

Activity: 37
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

i’m very Optimistic for bitcoin even price of bitcoin down less than 1000$. great to send same money for every one and easy to open new wallet "no id needed or must have real job"
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

I hope in 2018 it will rise to 4th rank and hopefully with bitcoin can improve my finances
kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Yes I am very Optimistic about Bitcoin and ALT coin
The Reason Few Country very much Interested about Bitcoin and Few County Like Australia has btc ATM Machine too

Thanks

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:32:18 AM

yes right. because we are all optimistic that bitcoin will grow to a higher value and will increase the value of our investment in bitcoin with a lot of profit

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

I think the bitcoin rating will reach a new record that will surpass the $ 50k price because in 2018 bitcoin will become very intense and investors start to have bitcoin. I am very optimistic bitcoin can reach that price in this year.
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

A year ago 1 bitcoin cost about $892 US and today the price is $13 540 US. IF this performance repeat itself in 2018, I

would be over the Moon. An 800%+ increase in ONE year is an excellent return on investment.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

Yes,we do agree with you. Being positive is a core base of any investment. We hope that many country will accept it for all types of payment. Again more company will integrate Bitcoin to their payment method. More profitable way will be made to earn Bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

The year is about to end in some days from now and we can be facing 2018 with some determination and joyful heart. We are all hoping that 2018 will be a much better year for our finances because Bitcoin will continue its strength surging ahead carrying the flag of cryptocurrency to greater heights never seen before. There will always be problems, challenges and threats but at the same there will be more opportunities and new ways and means to make our dreams come true.

At the rate of 1 (being the lowest) and 10 (being the highest), how optimistic are you for the coming new year 2018?

Well, I'm an optimistic person and i always trying and trying in betting, gambling and taking risks. If i will rate my self for the coming new year 2018, i will rate it 10. Because im thinking that 2018 is so great year for Bitcoin. It will increase its rate and price too much and i know that if i hold a lot of bitcoins, i will get a lot of profit on this year.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

I am very much optimistic about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies in 2018.
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

Hello guys, I'd like to begin by saying Happy New Year to all of you!
I would be 7, because I am not such a big fan of Bitcoin when it comes to making profit as I find the price of it a bit too big to make huge profits.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

Hello guys, I'd like to begin by saying Happy New Year to all of you!
I would be 7, because I am not such a big fan of Bitcoin when it comes to making profit as I find the price of it a bit too big to make huge profits.
happy new year also make it all, this new year hopefully we can open a new denga involving bitcoin, because so far bitcoin has helped us in terms of economic needs through finance which is enough for all of us. we here also should be able to develop bitcoin as well as possible.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:07:25 AM

We should be optimistic, it's the start of a new year and we have to greet it with positive thoughts. Bitcoin price reached new heights and will exceed it even more this year. Bitcoin is now more popular than ever, there's a lot of new adapters which will help the community to grow and make the price higher. I'm sure, it will be a great year for all bitcoin users here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

2018 will be the boom of bitcoin and altcoin, there will be many events taking place. I think so. Maybe 2018 bitcoin will not be the same as in 2017. The price may decrease but surely 1 bitcoin has cockroaches over $ 12000,
Sall-Mo

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

Although the price of BTC plunged in January, I remain optimistic about BTC. And I've already bought a few BTCs at a low price. I think this is a low point in BTC prices in 2018. Its price will continue to grow, believe me!
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

Yes I should be optimistic for the year 2018. Being an optimistic is very important for you to succeed what your plans and dreams in life. We should always believe that good things will happen in bitcoin for this 2018. That bitcoin will help us make our lives financially stable and have a brighter future ahead of us. That our family will always be happy without financial difficulties because of the help of bitcoin. Hoping that bitcoin will always be the key to make everything better specially the financial aspect of my life.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

I am always optimistic and I hope 2018 will bring a lot of joy to all who believe and invest in the crypto market. Wall Street is increasingly seducing itself by this new market.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

I think 2018 will not be the year of bitcoin. there will be a boom from altcoin. bitcoin has too many drawbacks. And almost all altcoins have good ability, superior to bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: