Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 04:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info shared send problems! Solved! RECEIVED MY COINS AFTER 48 HOURS!  (Read 1309 times)
chainkey (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:25:14 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2013, 08:23:36 AM by chainkey

RECEIVED MY COINS AFTER 48 HOURS! SO PLEASE FORGET THE PROBLEM I MENTIONED

Currently I'm having big problems with Blockchain.info shared send function.
I'm waiting now already more then 24 hours for more then 5 BTC to arrive at my address when already have more then 100 confirmations.

I know some of you might think I filled in a wrong address but I did some testing with small amounts and 50% of 8 transactions comes through almost instantly and the rest just never arrives or at least hasn't arrived yet, I paid all fees. I'm using Tor as my browser maybe this causes a problem?

I saw people saying sometimes it takes 48 hours but the guy in this topic is already waiting for days: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260525.0
I already heard someone saying in a different topic that there seems to be some issues with the shared send function.
What is going on?

RECEIVED MY COINS AFTER 48 HOURS! SO PLEASE FORGET THE PROBLEM I MENTIONED

BTCVanc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 08:52:34 PM

I am having the same issue as well, it's been 48 hours and half of my coins have not made it through the mixer, starting to get very concerned....I can see that the full amount was sent to the shared address with multiple confrimations but after that nothing..
Aswan
Legendary

Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:39:34 PM

It's taking quite long for me as well plus the output I sent hasn't been spent (usually it gets moved quite fast). Then there is the 8 hours thing the website says when you use it (it says its valid for one 6 conf. tx or 8 hours).

How long does it usually take for you guys? Till now it has always been sent to the destination address within a few minutes to 1 hour ... =/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: