Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon Batch3  (Read 565 times)
ummuname (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 04:36:23 PM

Hi All,

Can't post in batch 3 thread as noobie so posting here.

Got my three batch three machines with three cpu each yesterday (tue).

They were shipped via DHL on friday (Jul 19th) and showed up on tuesday (July 23rd).

Nicely made and packed machines. No power cable (not a big deal).

One of the unit had one of the two front LEDs chipped so that LED is not working.

Not gonna complain about it (and honestly, don't care right now) as the unit is working great.

All in all, pretty nice looking rugged box, no stickers or logos or anything on the cover.

They work nice too. Hash rate at one point peeked at @70 GHashes.

so, game on for batch 3 guys.... your shipments should be showing up pretty soon.

Regards.

PS: I'll try to post this in batch 3 thread once i get access but can someone with
write access to that thread please cross post this so folks there are also are aware of it?
DigitalHermit

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Thank you! Thank you! ...

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:06:16 PM

PS: I'll try to post this in batch 3 thread once i get access but can someone with
write access to that thread please cross post this so folks there are also are aware of it?

Done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203745
akhentek

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:22:30 PM

I am also a Batch 3 customer.  Been lurking these forums for years, only registered a couple of weeks ago.

My order has been at "Processing" forever. I should have requested a refund, now just hoping they actually ship anything at all.

You are lucky you got yours, it was the last window.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: