Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC or BCH  (Read 102 times)
hadveach (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:11:36 AM

I see the price of BCH today is growing well, what will you do? whether you will buy it? or you prefer to buy bitcoin on the way down?
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:20:06 AM

BCH and BTC look more like an enemy. When BTC stops rising, I will sell BTC to buy BCH, because BCH will have a wave from time to time.
jlspartz

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:29:06 AM

BTC and ride and BCH/BTC ratio waves whenever BCH jumps, if you are into daytrading.  But it depends on how much you're talking.  If you can't afford to lose it, use that strategy.  If you can lose it and make it back, go risky, it typically pays better.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:31:45 AM

I see the price of BCH today is growing well, what will you do? whether you will buy it? or you prefer to buy bitcoin on the way down?
BCH is now rapid rising and I think next year it will be a good investment and it will bring good profits.
Bitcoin is so huge that it's worth buying maybe I'll wait for it to decrease its price before I buy.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:48:50 AM

I will prefer BTC to buy  Smiley
wellbastian

Activity: 537
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:53:32 AM

Bitcoin or BCH, both of which are profitable coins in investing. buying some Bitcoin and BCH is the right choice.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

BTC is the King but it's good to buy BCH just to take some profits Cheesy

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

BCH is just a fork of BTC, so all forks have only one destiny, which is to return to 0, I don't favor any fork, I just favor bitcoin.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

BCH is just a fork of BTC, so all forks have only one destiny, which is to return to 0, I don't favor any fork, I just favor bitcoin.

Yes i agree with you dude, only Bitcoin have a good price today and No altcoin can match the bitcoin price
Purwal

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

The digital currency debate between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is raging. Both sides are flinging muddy mildew at each others' camps and is likely just the start. When it comes to watching this play out, we might only be in the bottom of the second inning but looks to be an all out cryptocurrency civil war game going on for the showdown of the bitcoin crown.  Wink Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: