Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best undervalued coins for 2018  (Read 2927 times)
Yowlahe

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:33:00 AM

There are numerous such,those who are considering the tasks think about their perspective,and about what for them will be the future,but there are ventures which attract one,and actuality may turn out to be Scam,therefore it is important to contemplate every one of the exercises and points of interest for this all to take after
mbangsar04

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

Hi ,What are best undervalued coin for hold until end of 2018  as best investment option ?

I think waves would be good for investment, waves will rise in the future. it doesn't hurt to try waves, I hope waves will have a good future.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

Hi ,What are best undervalued coin for hold until end of 2018  as best investment option ?

NEO is the creation of a unique platform that would be ideal for Chinese developers. Soon, it was bad news that the country completely imposes a ban on holding an ICO. Perhaps this was only a good help. To judge only you. Anyway, there were rumors that China already intends to lift the restrictions with the ICO on its territory.
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

In fact, a lot of coins.They are even on 100-200-300 place in the ranking of capitalization.Look what coins were in the first place a few years ago.We don't even know them now.
maiconsr63

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

It is Bitcoin now.
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

I think the most undervalued token right now is the BTC. Shocked
Most people have chosen to invest in ALT, but the BTC is the leader of the cryptocurrency market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
alex3.alex03

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Pay your attention to Dragon (DRG), Docademic (MTC), Odem (ODE).
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

It seems to me that Pundy X will be much more worthwhile than many think about it. The global blockchain trading platform can bring prices in many countries, which will help economically raise the level of developing countries.
Utkaozero

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

at the moment I think Neo is too much underestimated . it has hidden potential and I think it will start to grow in the near future
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

I think it's Fusion and NKN. These are two new blockchain, which are very much underestimated. But in the near future they will start mining and start price growth.

Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

Eos Neo Dadi - I think they have a good potential that can allow to achieve high prices in the near future
fantasticX5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

I believe that NEO has good prospects for development and in the future it can grow significantly.
I'm hoping for that mate, Neo will surprise the crypto market in the future as this will make a strong move before the year end.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

The best undervalued coins for 2018 are Paragon, Cardano and Ripple. These coins are really great and they can easily rise in value very soon. Their performance is absolutely great.
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

For me waves is best undervalued coin than other, waves is really a good coin and the value of this coin will rise  soon. This coin have more potential and it will give us surprise at the end of this year by increasing its demand.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

The most undervalued coins now in my opinion are Cardano and Tezos. These projects have not yet fully revealed their potential.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

i really like NEM and i will hold my tokens.

I don't think that buy doge is a good idea. That coin can't bring anything good in crypto's world.

And i would be carefull about golem: i think that iagon (that is on main sale right now) can easily overcome golem..
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

I have some lists of the best undervalued coins to invest in this year. They are the SIAcoin, IOTA, ADA, and also Stellar. their prices are sometimes reaching $1 but they are commonly still undervalued. However, their volume and progress seem good on the market.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

Well I will be very honest with you, the best undervalued coins of the year 2018 according to me are Tau, Neo and Ada. These are absolutely great coins and you shall never regret investing in it.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

The undervalued coins are those which are related to energy consumption the amount of energy produced ratioed to the amount of energy produced makes it clear that wepower is a coin which has great market potential on the market reaches there
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

The best undervalued coin/token in 2018 :
1. Atlant token : i have no doubt atlant token will be skyrocket after they get their license settled. The development is done, the token value is -90% from its price. Developer still develop the platform for real estate tokenize. And token in circullation is only 37 million token
2. Sonm : sonm token will survive as far as i wacth it sonm project is still in develpment and many update in progress. You also can rent computer for mining.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄