Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EthereumLyte (ELYTE) 1 MIL total supply BLACK CARD CLUB exclusive benefits  (Read 3043 times)
SevenSign

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:46:02 AM

https://i.imgur.com/7OOBn2V.jpg
EthereumLyte
www.elyte.biz

WHAT IS ELYTE?

ELYTE is an ERC20 token which has been created to replace the dead [shall remain unnamed] coin and revive the community which supported it. There are 1 million ELYTE coins with 350,000 of them reserved for the dev fund and bounties. The aim is to make ELYTE the first Ethereum token that is used as a currency. It will be faster, cheaper than Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies and the goal is to be accepted by merchants. Coins will be distributed as fairly as possible to the community and community feedback will be sought at all stages of development.

WHY NOT JUST USE ETHER AS A CURRENCY?

Ether itself is not meant to be used as currency, but rather to pay for smart contract execution and the Ethereum community is not trying to work with merchants in any way, resulting in almost zero acceptance of ether as an actual currency. EthereumLyte will focus on being the best coin for payments and will try to work with merchants directly to accept it as a currency. Being based on Ethereum gives us big advantages, such as lightning fast transaction speed, low transaction cost and integration with Ethereum Smart Contracts.

OUR AIMS

Our aim is to partner with a card provider, with the aim of releasing our payment cards.  We will have four, and only the smartest investors get a shot at holding the black card in their pocket.  We will have a gift card, and also a debit card.  These will enable seemless integration of crypto-currency payments for customers and retailers alike.  Little to no technical knowledge will be required to use our system.

Read our whitepaper and roadmap for further information.
https://i.imgur.com/WxKtvSp.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/McOTBk6.jpg
Elyte Black Debit Card: Exclusive to elites in the crypto space, this card will have
state of the art security and insurance services. It will, however, take more than
money to slip the Elyte Black card in your wallet - you have to be invited.
Elyte Gold Debit Card: This highly functional debit card has top security features
plus insurance services and opens to all members.
https://i.imgur.com/lWHsayT.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/6bcgeRJ.jpg
Elyte Black Gift Card: Exclusive for gifts to elite members of the society and elite
Crypto investors.
Elyte Gold Gift Card: Gift card for friends, family members or business partners.

WEBSITE & WHITE PAPER
Join us at our TELEGRAM GROUP Almost 4k members!
Follow us on Twitter (9k followers already!)
(right click and copy the links above to share them with your friends!)

Add ELYTE to your wallet:

Contract Address: 0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225
Token Name: EthereumLyte
Symbol: ELYTE
Decimals: 18
Supply: 1,000,000

EXCHANGES

https://i.imgur.com/svxhK8w.jpg

Because we can't recommend etherdelta due to the lack of support we are looking to raise funds for better exchanges. Vote below!

We have a campaign for votes at Mercatox and next.exchange so we would appreciate you clicking the links and voting for us!

Being a community driven coin, we are always here to listen to your ideas and input.  Please get in touch on telegram if you have any input.

ROADMAP

Our Ethereum Lyte payment system is scheduled to be released on Q3 2018. It will
allow merchants to accept Ethereum Lyte as a currency in their shops and also allow an
easy way for users to pay in those shops with their Elyte. It will be a simple system,
similar to Bitpay for Bitcoin (however faster, cheaper and more secure). Moreover, we
aim to partner with top card providers in order to launch Elyte card. Our road map is as
follows:

Phase 1: Nov 2017: Initial crowdsale.

Phase2: End of November / December 2017: Completion of crowdsale and
listing on major exchanges.

Phase3: Q1 2018 use of Elyte card as gift cards.

Phase4:Q2 2018: Partnership programs with a major card provider-including
terminal providers

Phase 5: Q2-Q3 2018: Partnerships with online merchants, restaurants and
shops (note: this relates to our Project Troy).

Phase 6: Q3 2018 - Q1 2019 Project Troy:
Project Troy is a long-term vision of the Ethereum Lyte team, scheduled for
release in Q3 2018 –Q1 2019.Project Troy will:

i. Embody the principles of its historical name sake city in the form of a
decentralized marketplace of cryptocurrencies, goods and services.
ii. Make Elyte a self-sufficient currency which has its own secure, decentralized
ecosystem and ensures both demand and velocity of ELYTE as a currency.
iii. Elyte Card payment in online and retail shops with very little transaction fees and
state of the art security (block chain technology) unlike other credit cards.
iv. Ability to withdraw fiat currencies (instant conversion of major cryptocurrencies to
fiat) via a partner bank terminal: Convert and spend your virtual currencies in real
life at VERY LOW SPENDING AND EXCHANGE FEE.

https://i.imgur.com/o8auyNM.jpg?1
WE ARE ELYTE!!  Are YOU?!

THIS PROJECT IS AMAZING. THE PROFITS IS BIG. SO ESSY TO HAVE A CHANCE TO EARN THEIR COINS BCOZ THE DEV IS SO GREAT, ALSO HIS TEAM. JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS. GOOD LUCK. AND MORE POWER.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sezar.nusti

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

ELYTE is listed on the delta fork WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
rujak cingur

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:35:17 AM

ELYTE is listed on the delta fork WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
yes i also see elyte listed in forkdelta, but the price is still low and i hope the price elyte up soon

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
bmpcrowncoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:49:06 AM

Wow...
Awesome projects here. Nice one
Insight1

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

why is ELYTE not listed on coinmarketcap ?
embung mereng

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

I also think so, why elyte not listed in coinmarketcap?
does the team have plans to register elyte in coinmarketcap?
zaraki

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

To be able to get listed on coin market cap, there needs to be at least $10k daily trade volume if I remember correctly. ELYTE is currently listed on Fork Delta, which is not listed on coin market cap (yet). The ELYTE community also still waits (over a month) to get listed on Yobit. We'll also get listed on next.exchange, which is a new exchange website, which will hopefully get huge so that it'll be acknowledged by CMC.

So we need to be a bit more patient. I think the month March will be the month we're looking for.
gixon

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

Amazing project, good luck, team!
vladislav.o

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

To be able to get listed on coin market cap, there needs to be at least $10k daily trade volume if I remember correctly. ELYTE is currently listed on Fork Delta, which is not listed on coin market cap (yet). The ELYTE community also still waits (over a month) to get listed on Yobit. We'll also get listed on next.exchange, which is a new exchange website, which will hopefully get huge so that it'll be acknowledged by CMC.

So we need to be a bit more patient. I think the month March will be the month we're looking for.
I join a very cool hand !!!!!

It will be something

And at the cost of money you can not worry, 2018 will give opportunities to all ...... Smiley
jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

is it true the team has plans to register elyte in yobit? I will wait for further news and hopefully in March there is a surprise from elyte team
konradcubic

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

I won't be able to agree with that. There are coins on coinmarketcap with market caps less than 10000$, let alone their daily volumes. Maybe the team has applied and waiting to be listed on coinmarketcap or there are not enoughs funds to be listed (I actually don't even know if you need to pay to get listed.). The team has an answer to this I guess.
As far as I remember there were more members of the team but I only see 3 right now. Did any of the members leave the team?
philicibine (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

Updated post #2 with details of our video competition!
embung mereng

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

I won't be able to agree with that. There are coins on coinmarketcap with market caps less than 10000$, let alone their daily volumes. Maybe the team has applied and waiting to be listed on coinmarketcap or there are not enoughs funds to be listed (I actually don't even know if you need to pay to get listed.). The team has an answer to this I guess.
As far as I remember there were more members of the team but I only see 3 right now. Did any of the members leave the team?

You're righty Conrad. I'm not in the team anymore.
Besides crypto, I just have a full-time job and a family. The time I had, I spent on crypto. In my view, this time was not enough to give Elyte the development it needs. My temporary replacement is Ken Hudoy which is not added to the team because he is temporary. As soon as a good replacement is found, he/she will be added to the team. Do you think you have enough expertise and know-how to bring Elyte to a higher level, feel free to apply.
how this ELYTE can be developed if there are no strong team members to bring this ELYTE to a high level
while a big project to achieve success there must be a strong team in it
I hope ELYTE soon finds eligible members to enter the team
philicibine (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

Updated 1st post to show new website!
Michipie06

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

I wish  ethereumlyte  is listed on mercatox.Smiley
The_Don1

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

this project is still live .. any new exchange to buy this coin ?
kaos billabong

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

I wish  ethereumlyte  is listed on mercatox.Smiley
I also hope this ELYTE is registered in marcatox
but whether the team tries to sign up for marcatox or the team just makes a false promise
I will wait for the next step of this ELYTE team
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:09:54 AM

Are members really contacting Yobit as requested ? We have to do the needful if we are to move forward.
Some people are just here for Anything bounty or Airdrop as they have termed it. Note that even if we acquire a lot of tokens, we are bound to trade it in a good exchange. The Devs are making effort to realise this and just requested members to contact Yobit because payment have been made. Read the Pinned message to see how you can support the team to realise this.

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
konradcubic

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

Are members really contacting Yobit as requested ? We have to do the needful if we are to move forward.
Some people are just here for Anything bounty or Airdrop as they have termed it. Note that even if we acquire a lot of tokens, we are bound to trade it in a good exchange. The Devs are making effort to realise this and just requested members to contact Yobit because payment have been made. Read the Pinned message to see how you can support the team to realise this.
I contacted Yobit to add Elyte to the exchange but what I got was probably an automatic message. You can see it below. Do you think we should keep bugging them?

Dear User!

Support answer:

for new coins check Yobit twitter

Please answer in tickets only, don't send any answers to email! Tickets: https://yobit.net/en/support/

<a href='https://yobit.net/en/support/603f4d638dc1b89d43417490a5ff0e1d0cd3fb426bbfc5f9764a8b509de3a3d9'>https://yobit.net/en/support/603f4d638dc1b89d43417490a5ff0e1d0cd3fb426bbfc5f9764a8b509de3a3d9</a>

Date: 08.04.2018 11:55

Sincerely yours,
Team of Yobit.Net
konradcubic

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

You're righty Conrad. I'm not in the team anymore.
Besides crypto, I just have a full-time job and a family. The time I had, I spent on crypto. In my view, this time was not enough to give Elyte the development it needs. My temporary replacement is Ken Hudoy which is not added to the team because he is temporary. As soon as a good replacement is found, he/she will be added to the team. Do you think you have enough expertise and know-how to bring Elyte to a higher level, feel free to apply.
Although I'm an engineer I don't have the technical background in blockchain and cryptocurrencies so I'm just an investor. It would be great to be able to contribute to the development though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: