Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manna Currecny  (Read 82 times)
juyt54 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

Manna to the moon
you know it in your drum and bass
beloved little grantcoin's doing an about face Shocked

MANNA TO THE MOOON
I'll let you guys in, go on sing all the rest...manna to the moon, I can see it yeah, gleaming in the hyper dist
If i didn't i would miss it, watch it swept beneath the glint and brushed aside without a hint..
I wanna see everybody singing and dancing now because Grantcoin 2.0 gonna supernova on yo assets tonight
hear she comes, Manna, Manna, Manna, manaa manaa
her love gonna be ubiquitous her alms gonna flow ridiculous upon all our tiny pointed wallet scales.

Yet it's where she sends it , it where she looks its there, yet for all she meant it that all get their fair share

now you can't know nothing more yet to brake it on the score of the tyre thats one of four, it solves out in a riddle like never before, i can hardly answer.

Gimme one good reason why Manna won't go to the Moon after 2019? I'll give you one good reason why it will..

It's because of the situational national international fractional transactional hit with a spatula and turned over buy bitcoin

a token gesture from a diamond studded knuckle duster of a hot currency..phew

Manna is for everyone. How can a cool currency go and become a flowing channel, until it begins to grow into a flaming ball of light which is composed of others, of receivers? The very idea is beneficial to maximal number equations that create sets that create sets. In this example we are creating sats of bitcoin out of a whole number, that is 1 btc. We are nursing adjustments to its volatility. It LIVES..

And if you say you don't wanna live in a world with everyone on Manna 24/7 running around naked sipping smoothies out of bread fruit tree baskets with rainbow straws. I say, take your time is art your world is what you already are helping to edit the language for life's richest misunderstandings from which every one awakens from in time. They not shortcuts but ways to, everything just phases here and there like an ancient middle dist flicker of remembrance. Oh wow, remember when the world was fair... This is about creating enough non shortages of abundance channels, open to the emancipation of true liberation, which is going on all the time, uh-huh I hear ya..

Manna is gonna go there Cool Roll Eyes Lips sealed KissBTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: