Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ARMR hyper stealth coin airswap on 2/1/2018  (Read 178 times)
Mr. Pool (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:19:50 AM

Important announcement

These last few weeks have been a rollercoaster here at CybCSec HQ, so it's with the greatest pleasure we can finally say this: We’re ready to move forward and the details are below.

But before we begin, our fantastic community deserves an apology and since we're firm believers in the old "actions speak louder than words" axiom, we hope to deliver this apology to you by way of maximizing our technological potential and thereby earning you all a tidy profit. It's our way of saying Sorry and thank you for sticking with us.

This delay was necessary to avoid further delays going forward.

So, what's going to happen?

Firstly, we're combining two well known blockchain techniques to produce something unique. Instead of simply doing a so-called "burn", we're taking it a step further and doing an airdrop-swap for XCS holders and creating a whole new coin on the foundation of XCS. The airdrop-swap will be in a 3:1 ratio for everyone who decides to participate.

You will have until the 2nd of January 2018 to withdraw your XCS funds to a CybCSec wallet. At that date we'll grab a snapshot and you won't have to do anything else.

Once the new coins are minted and prepared for delivery, you'll be asked to download a new wallet and import your old wallet.dat to which your new funds will be sent. This procedure will allow us to closely monitor the process and thus avoid any and all attempts of fraud. XCS will be traded until the new coin will be delivered but not developed further after this date.

For those of you choosing to participate in the airdrop-swap, you should be genuinely excited: The new coin will be called ARMR. The tech of XCS is solid but the new coin adds a lot of new functionalities and will provide a smoother transition to a completed product. ARMR also adheres more strictly to the vision of our original white paper. Safe to say, ARMR means a whole new strategy, a leaner team, new CEO, newly hired developers and so much more.

We are even looking to fill some positions, so if you believe you have some experience and abilities that might help the team in the future, feel free to reach out to either Martin PM or Mike MP.

We can announce that one important part of the new strategy is that we are cutting the total coin supply by over 80% from 250m to 45m. 25m will be reserved for the swap and 15m are for future development, paying staff, servers and other. We are also committing to only releasing a small amount of those 15m a month. So that there will be full control over the market. We haven't decided the exact amount, but something between 0,5% and 1% each month at a maximum.

We sincerely hope you'll all join us by participating in the airdrop-swap and we look forward to sharing more details on the new coin with you shortly after the snapshot has been taken, so you can make an informed and well-reasoned decision on whether or not to participate. If you are in on the snapshot we will have your coins ready and waiting for you once we release the new wallet. We have no specific date for this right now, but aim to be out with it within the first quarter of 2018.

Despite our recent dip in communication, we love talking to all of you, so if you have any questions, please feel free to drop by our official telegram group and ask us anything

Lastly, all of us here at CybCSec would like to take this opportunity to apologize again to the community for the events that occurred over the past few weeks and to anyone who felt let down by the team. It's been a time of turmoil and it's great to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel... and what a truly bright light it is!

Sincerely,
the CybCSec Team

https://t.me/joinchat/HEwDT0ME3VbG1OWKrcabeg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danvelvet33

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:54:24 PM

Hi

Could you help me ?
I still have a Windows XP os on my laptop... Roll Eyes  i tried to install your wallet on it , but I could not , therefore I could not send xcs coin to it for the airdrop-swap.
I forgot about it on the first working day the 2nd of Jan , because I had so much to do , and now it is over . 
Is there another way to get involved in the new project and get ARMR?

I have just read it not happened yet! Is is true it will not happen till 9th?
 Do I have to install a new Windows Os for the wallet?

I know absolutely nothing about computer programming sorry

Thanks for the help
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

Hi

Could you help me ?
I still have a Windows XP os on my laptop... Roll Eyes  i tried to install your wallet on it , but I could not , therefore I could not send xcs coin to it for the airdrop-swap.
I forgot about it on the first working day the 2nd of Jan , because I had so much to do , and now it is over . 
Is there another way to get involved in the new project and get ARMR?

I have just read it not happened yet! Is is true it will not happen till 9th?
 Do I have to install a new Windows Os for the wallet?

I know absolutely nothing about computer programming sorry

Thanks for the help

Please join the telegram and ask for Martin PM or Mike, they can help you out!

CryptoMeister
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: