Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES about to go up  (Read 554 times)
nickymcd (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:59:40 AM

Just letting everyone know, binance is holding a contest, giving away 10000 wave coins away (from the people that began the currency) over the next 8 days. The price is about to shoot up from this. Good time to throw this into your portfolio, especially since I've hit 10 different forums (steemit, reddit) spreading the news, and I'm slowly consolidating my portfolio into it as I watch it go from -10% in the 24 hour change, to almost going green since the announcement.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003550792
theystolemyID

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:31:33 AM

Just letting everyone know, binance is holding a contest, giving away 10000 wave coins away (from the people that began the currency) over the next 8 days. The price is about to shoot up from this.

Why is that exactly? Waves price seems like a rollercoaster ride - every time it steadily goes up and reaches certain peak it goes full speed down.

I might be wrong, so I would appreciate your input on the initial statement (why should it go up after the 10K waves handout)?
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:49:38 AM

I think its still a great marketing ploy to get punters actively trading a particular coin/token, then the volume usually tends to attract more from then on..  Well I guess that is the expectation of such a giveaway and the fact that they believe they will potentially have more people holding the coin then.
flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:50:14 AM

Just letting everyone know, binance is holding a contest, giving away 10000 wave coins away (from the people that began the currency) over the next 8 days. The price is about to shoot up from this.

Why is that exactly? Waves price seems like a rollercoaster ride - every time it steadily goes up and reaches certain peak it goes full speed down.

I might be wrong, so I would appreciate your input on the initial statement (why should it go up after the 10K waves handout)?

Tis strange indeed. Just look at XVG... gets all that pumping and nowhere near as organised as WAVES. Approaching full NG activation on Friday and no movement. Weird indeed.

The 10k waves handout incentiveises people on the fence to pull the trigger and what a great time it should be for someone to do that.

Hmmmm odd. My money is firmly in WAVES for the rest of this year and early next.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:52:34 AM

Oops! Looks like I brought the wrong coin! Think to liquidate and rectify that!
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

Good call, my waves are locked and loaded Tongue
flinty69

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:56:45 AM

I think its still a great marketing ploy to get punters actively trading a particular coin/token, then the volume usually tends to attract more from then on..  Well I guess that is the expectation of such a giveaway and the fact that they believe they will potentially have more people holding the coin then.

Yes..Look at Justin Sun's giveaway promo on Binance with his masarati offer. A cheap shot but it pumped his coin by 120%.It fell back again because TRX is clearly a pump and dump. Waves has everything going for it right now.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

Why should the price Go Up after a give away? Its more likely getting dumped. Anyway, waves is one of the best investments wich you can make.
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:55:16 AM

I have been observing that after contest coins get another boom ;-)

flinty69

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:54 PM

Why should the price Go Up after a give away? Its more likely getting dumped. Anyway, waves is one of the best investments wich you can make.

Becauase the giveaway is conditional on how many trades of WAVES people do within ht epromotion period. Top 500 traders win WAVES.

https://preview.ibb.co/ie9Ljm/waves.png
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:02:36 PM

Nice competition going, would probably participate if not for two conditions:

1. I do not have an account on Binance and have no interest in opening one solely to trades Waves.
2. I am a Waves holder and actually do not want to put my holdings on orders. From what I understand of the contest, it is deposits-withdrawals and buys-sells. I probably could buy more but I doubt enough to make it to the top 500, with all the Waves Whales around.

Nevertheless, I wish Waves good luck. Hope to see a bump up before New Year!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
theystolemyID

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:41:34 PM

First off I think that it won't be that easy to reach Top 500 (I'm with leea-1334 on this one). And for the whole marketing concept - such artificial stimulus feels 'wrong'  for a long-term investment (or 'right' for the pump and dump scheme). I feel that Waves should have a more substantial usage stimulus rather than a marketing ploy.

But then again I might be 'wrong' or 'right'...
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

I think the waves rise. At this point, many market participants are looking for where to invest their capital, and wave is no exception for investment. Now quite a large capitalization means in this coin .
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:59:15 PM

Just letting everyone know, binance is holding a contest, giving away 10000 wave coins away (from the people that began the currency) over the next 8 days. The price is about to shoot up from this. Good time to throw this into your portfolio, especially since I've hit 10 different forums (steemit, reddit) spreading the news, and I'm slowly consolidating my portfolio into it as I watch it go from -10% in the 24 hour change, to almost going green since the announcement.

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003550792

So because of this news do you think waves will pump up its price?  If this is a promo contest for the top trader i think it might drive the price of waves to go down ,just like what happen to other coins.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:05:55 PM

I have 10 waves I bought at 5usd each. I am so happy that the price is now at 15usd each. Meaning I have 3x profit.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:09:38 PM

Whales have been accumulating waves for months.
They will keep supressing price. Why? Because waves has so much to come. They want your cheap waves. This will have a massive 2018 - mark my words.
Just check the partnerships, the roadmap.

Buy and Hold long term.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:47:37 PM

This is a great idea and this competition can make the price waves to go up. Is this competition a collaboration between developers waves and binance?
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

I think that waves has huge potential to hit NEO prices.

It has a working platform, has hosted multiple ICO on the platform and has a working DEX already, all of which are in the process of being improved.

I hold a fair amount and just leave them leased out.
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:18:10 PM

the price of the waves has risen a lot in the last month ... but I expect an increase towards the end of the yea
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

I also heard about a pump before new year. But i can not understand the reason. There is no anything that they can announce or release during thiss period. I think there is no good new till smart contracts.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: