Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CargoX.io - Ocean Freight Logistics on Blockchain - Pilot in Q2 2018!  (Read 4254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GT-RR

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

Ow yeah nice Kucoin: In days after the end of the ICO we have completed the CargoX token (CXO) distribution and unlocked the CXO tokens on the 31st of January 2018. Trading on several decentralized exchanges has commenced immediately. On the very first day of CXO trading on IDEX.market exchange, trading volume exploded to over $2.5m, and we have since remained in TOP5 most tradable tokens (daily volume) almost every day. This qualified us for flash listing on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cargox/, the most visited webpage for many cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

https://medium.com/cargoxio/cargox-listed-on-kucoin-exchange-70cffde92d8f

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

I am definately buying into this one.  I have over 15 years of experience in the forwarding industry myself and can tell you this is a sector ready to be disrupted by blockchain applications.  Most of the procedures in the sector date from decades ago.
If they write that hardcap reached, maybe ICO ended?
MoonChain

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

With pleasure watching the project, possibly buy more on the exchange of tokens CXO with weak hands.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

Can't wait for that big partnership to be announced.
Any info on that already?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Any admins here?
BitBenz

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

imo a really interesting project

Any new informations about the partnership?
weirdgod

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

imo a really interesting project

Any new informations about the partnership?

MakerDAO and CargoX are excited to announce a partnership that will combine the technology and expertise of both projects to create a new generation of exciting smart contract applications in the field of supply chain, logistics and shipping.

https://medium.com/cargoxio/makerdao-and-cargox-partner-to-revolutionise-logistics-supply-chains-and-shipping-9fc1f4747205

gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

As someone who has been dealing with international shipping and freight for years, I'm happy this project has come along and aims to solve a lot of the inefficiencies that come along with it all. Blockchain projects that try to solve real-world problems will always have a place in this world. 

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

CargoX ( CXO ) list new Exchange Kucoin

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/960824666024697858

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Expecting even more volume. And with it even higher price!

In anticipation for the partnership announcement. Something tells me that it will be huge!

Yeah, new partnerships are always good Cheesy
For the project, and for the price Cheesy
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:49:50 PM
Merited by someonesomeone (10)

Dear devs,

CEO Stefan Kukman officially said in a slovenian interview (Pop TV channel) that 10% of the funds raised from CargoX ICO will be given to his other company 45hc which has nothing to do with CargoX (except that it is in the same industry). In the white paper funds distribution will be as follows:  55% Product Development, 30% Marketing, Sales and PR, 5% G&A expenses, 5% Legal and 5% Security. Thus, nowhere is mentioned 45HC in the funds distribution.

As investors, we invested solely in CargoX and Bill of landing on blockchain product (with Credit Bill potential in the future) and not in 45HC. Even though, the idea of 45HC might have potential giving 700,000€ to 45HC will not increase CXO token price.

Why have you decided to give 10% to the 45HC and how will that benefit the CXO token price?

Thank you for the answer.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

1. How safe is blockchain, and will I still have control over my data?

It’s easy to confuse cryptocurrencies with blockchain, since they are so closely connected. But while the value of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin can fluctuate wildly, blockchain, the underlying technology, is a permanent distributed ledger that records transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable, secure and permanent way, without the need to trust one centralised entity, or anyone at all for that matter. So while cryptocurrencies are still in their infancy, the technology that underpins those transactions is stable and proven. Every hour, blockchain technology enables millions of transactions, and secures assets of over USD 450 billion in value. To date, nobody has hacked the blockchain.

Even if CargoX disappears, Smart B/L will continue to function and you will remain in the control of your B/Ls. CargoX is purposely designed in such a way as to present no additional security exposure, on the contrary, it brings security benefits.
cr1pto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

I am definately buying into this one.  I have over 15 years of experience in the forwarding industry myself and can tell you this is a sector ready to be disrupted by blockchain applications.  Most of the procedures in the sector date from decades ago.

Well yeah, ICO ended, but you can already  buy the token on exchanges
SHBlizzard

Merit: 124

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

QnA Update

https://medium.com/cargoxio/industry-veterans-raised-questions-about-blockchain-in-shipping-and-we-answered-them-f19690f865e9#---355-671

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

Good work, guys!
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:36:35 PM

Well yeah, ICO ended, but you can already  buy the token on exchanges

which exchange can i buy ,i want to buy some CargoX tokens ,i missed the best time for ico .
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

I am definately buying into this one.  I have over 15 years of experience in the forwarding industry myself and can tell you this is a sector ready to be disrupted by blockchain applications.  Most of the procedures in the sector date from decades ago.

Well yeah, ICO ended, but you can already  buy the token on exchanges

which exchange can i buy ,i want to buy some CargoX tokens ,i missed the best time for ico .

ForkDelta

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/CXO-ETH

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

Dear devs,

CEO Stefan Kukman officially said in a slovenian interview (Pop TV channel) that 10% of the funds raised from CargoX ICO will be given to his other company 45hc which has nothing to do with CargoX (except that it is in the same industry). In the white paper funds distribution will be as follows:  55% Product Development, 30% Marketing, Sales and PR, 5% G&A expenses, 5% Legal and 5% Security. Thus, nowhere is mentioned 45HC in the funds distribution.

As investors, we invested solely in CargoX and Bill of landing on blockchain product (with Credit Bill potential in the future) and not in 45HC. Even though, the idea of 45HC might have potential giving 700,000€ to 45HC will not increase CXO token price.

Why have you decided to give 10% to the 45HC and how will that benefit the CXO token price?

This is smelling like a theft to me, if is true of course.
SHBlizzard

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

Dear devs,

I was always under the impression that 45HC is part of CXO now - like that is their alpha/beta/mvp -

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

Dear devs,

I was always under the impression that 45HC is part of CXO now - like that is their alpha/beta/mvp -

Maybe you are right because they will look very bad if the funds are used for other things than this project related.
SHBlizzard

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

Dear devs,

Maybe you are right because they will look very bad if the funds are used for other things than this project related.

here is WP
https://cargox.io/CargoX-Whitepaper.pdf

while it is true that CXO never specifically stated funds going to 45 HC - 45 HC is mentioned 11 times in the WP/roadmap

"CargoX and 45HC are complementary products that benefit from synergies."

"CargoX CXO token will be added to 45HC.com as a payment method. Paying for
services with CXO tokens will give importers additional discount"

I still stand by what I said about how I always saw the projects connected, but nonetheless it is true that it was never specifically stated. This is a question that should be addressed by a team member... I think they are more active on reddit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: