Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys. I am quite new to this bitcoin thing and I am kinda worried about a Bitcoin that I sent yesterday from one wallet to another. The wallet that will receive BTC says that it will be added to my balance after 3 confirmations, but it has already bee
It is lost - 0 (0%)
It will come soon - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoin have not still arrive  (Read 101 times)
eldorboy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:39:49 AM

Can you tell me why?
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:14:35 AM

Can you tell me why?

of course I can explain. What fee did you pay? https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html sais the average fee is 32 USD.

Currently there are more than 220 000 unconfirmed transactions as reported by blockchain.info. In one block, which happens to be every 10 minutes or so, the miners can fit around 2000-3000 transactions, let's say it is 2200 transactions per block. The miners select only highest fee transactions available for the block they have mined, because the fees as a profit go to their pockets. So if your fee is one of the lowest (and let me guess that it is, if you didn't pay like 50 or whatever radiculous USD amount), you will have to wait for minimum 100 blocks to clear the existing transaction backlog, i.e. wait 1000 minutes = 16 hours provided no new transactions are created with a fee higher than yours. That last assumption is unlikely. So chances are your transaction will NEVER be confirmed.

Sorry if I have disappointed you but this is reality with bitcoin at present.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

Regarding the post of Pan the blockchain is congested right now with unconfirmed transaction this is normal regarding the high value of bitcoin and the fees that you have provided are small than the required fees needed for your transaction and I think there are to much congestion for the time being and too many unconfirmed fees to settle and they are taking focus over the transaction that has many fees than you have.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:15 AM

Can you tell me why?
The odds of you getting that money is high, just wait it out. You should wait at least a couple of days before making a thread like this...

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:36 AM

what wallet are you using? now there are many types of Bitcoin wallet available, but not all wallets have trust. I suggest to wait until the process is finished, maybe it's because Block Network is busy, recenly. because many around the world are doing Bitcoin transactions, next time try to raise transaction fee

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
kaderm1

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:34:34 AM

maybe you transaction not confirmed or your fees was low need acceler
paulGems

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:37:26 AM

Bitcoib transaction is recording very high traffic at the moment making confirmations slower and even more expensive. I think you should give it time. Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: