Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:57:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling My 250usd Bitcoin wallet  (Read 116 times)
PSNseller (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:48:54 AM

i'm selling my Blockchain account and Corrupted Wallet
it has 250usd worth of Bitcoins I LOST MY PRIVATE KEYS so i can't use the funds
i'm selling it because i'm newbie and i couldn't fix my wallet and i don't have time for that so maybe some experimented guys over here can do that
i'm selling it for 80usd worth of bitcoins or Paypal ( friends and family)
let me know if interested..
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:00:21 PM

Nobody else can use the funds, either. Maybe you should hold on to the wallet until quantum computing comes out?
PSNseller (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:12:08 PM

mmmmm what does quantum competing mean ? and will this allow me to use my funds without private keys Huh
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:53:31 PM

Maybe you should hold on to the wallet until quantum computing comes out?

Well, if that happens, it pretty much means bitcoin is doomed. :/
If you can calculate the privkey to any given BTC address, I might as well be satoshi (with his 960k BTC Tongue).

mmmmm what does quantum competing mean ? and will this allow me to use my funds without private keys Huh

Yep, quantum computing could allow somebody to calculate the private key to a given address.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

i'm selling my Blockchain account and Corrupted Wallet
it has 250usd worth of Bitcoins I LOST MY PRIVATE KEYS so i can't use the funds
i'm selling it because i'm newbie and i couldn't fix my wallet and i don't have time for that so maybe some experimented guys over here can do that
i'm selling it for 80usd worth of bitcoins or Paypal ( friends and family)
let me know if interested..

Wjat even makes you think someone will want to buy it. Even a Legendary does not know how to break the private key as we have seen several threads that are even giving much more bounty to get someone to break the password but till tomorrow, I have not seen anyone successful at it. There is no way someone is going to make a bid at it but don't worry, you bitcoin has become one that has been lost forever and provision has been made for such according to readings and comments about Satoshi on bitcoin.

Like the earlier poster said, its either you wait till the time of Quantum computer or move on because I am yet to see someone who break that and you can even claim anything ( the forked coins) without the private key.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: