Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin predictions  (Read 2395 times)
floyd1987

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

Someone commented earlier about how the development team gets along well each other, and how they're focused on pushing out quality technology. @jbg, the lead developer (find hiim on Slack), is very much like that. In fact, sometimes their devotion to no-nonesense quality technology (instead of frivolous pseudo-intellectual things like a white paper) is a bit of mild and humerous consternation to the active HODLers. JBG, and others in the community who simply donate their free time, are also great at technical support and solving problems that people encounter when they bring them up (a FAQ is currently in the process of being written by one such volunteer). In fact, on top of the quality privacy technology that XSPEC enjoys (and is being further developed as we write), it also enjoys a very active grass roots community that is working to fill in where the development team can't.

In fact, speaking of the quality privacy technology that XSPEC has, it's so good that TokenPay (a combination of old guard banking interests and cryptocurrency) copied it exactly, passed it off as their own work, claimed it was the best privacy coin in the marketplace (duh - they copied it from another team that had done, and are still doing, all the heavy lifting), and then realized they would run afoul of U.S. currency controls if they sold to U.S. customers so they refunded everyone in the U.S. after BTC crashed (after everyone else paid when BTC was high). Talk about a scam coin right there!

McAfee and I have similar opinions about 2018; it's the year of privacy coins. XSPEC is the best privacy coin on the market and is greatly undervalued right now compared to other privacy coins (TPAY was $7 while using the exact same code as XSPEC and having obvious old guard banking interests that were more important than actual privacy, for example). I don't know how accurate the OP's prediction is, but I do fully expect 2018 to be a good year for XSPEC (and all genuinely privacy centered coins).
skinder

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:00:40 AM

A lot of scamers here trying to pump the coin. So I am not sure about this project...
KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:55:08 AM

A lot of scamers here trying to pump the coin. So I am not sure about this project...

Yep, not a private coin.  Public blockchain and values are not private.  NOT GOOD.

Looking at the people pumping it, you can tell they're scammers.  Only reason why I'm calling them out for their scamming techniques is because they post in other coins threads trying to promote their coin.

XSPEC = POOP COIN = SCAMMERS
Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:28:23 AM

Yep, not a private coin.  Public blockchain and values are not private.  NOT GOOD.

Looking at the people pumping it, you can tell they're scammers.  Only reason why I'm calling them out for their scamming techniques is because they post in other coins threads trying to promote their coin.

Everything you claim to be a negative has been easily refuted. Stop trolling and go somewhere else. Just because this coin has people that share it to aid in the marketing doesn't make it shit. It literally has the best tech of any privacy coin, save maybe XMR.

Stop trolling and go somewhere else.
KimJungUn

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:54:58 AM

Everything you claim to be a negative has been easily refuted. Stop trolling and go somewhere else. Just because this coin has people that share it to aid in the marketing doesn't make it shit. It literally has the best tech of any privacy coin, save maybe XMR.

Stop trolling and go somewhere else.

It's not trolling, it's the truth.

The coin has a PUBLIC blockchain with PUBLIC amounts. That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen from a coin that claims privacy.  It's not trolling, it's the truth.
Mrmogz

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:35:07 AM

Holy shit man, default stealth addresses will literally make both the public blockchain and richlist arguments obsolete. The lead dev of this coin is a very experienced, perfectionist cryptographer. Anything you think might be an issue, I can assure you he has a plan to solve it. The tech this coin will offer by the end of Q1 2018 is NOT a joke.
KimJungUn

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:38:07 AM

Holy shit man, default stealth addresses will literally make both the public blockchain and richlist arguments obsolete. The lead dev of this coin is a very experienced, perfectionist cryptographer. Anything you think might be an issue, I can assure you he has a plan to solve it. The tech this coin will offer by the end of Q1 2018 is NOT a joke.

My prediction holds strong.

1 year, coin will be worth less than a penny.  !remindme 1 year
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:37:45 AM

My prediction for spectre coin it can hit $50 ez. Why ? Because of its coin in circullation and the use of it. The privacy feature is really good. And many people searching the best provacy coon nowaday because of john mc affe saying about it. All privacy coin will be hype. Spectre as well
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:01:54 AM

My prediction for spectre coin it can hit $50 ez. Why ? Because of its coin in circullation and the use of it. The privacy feature is really good. And many people searching the best provacy coon nowaday because of john mc affe saying about it. All privacy coin will be hype. Spectre as well
Well maybe it can hit at that amount by next year. Spectrecoin is also a good Ico which already successful. Let's see whats the price it can reach by next year. Since this is also quite good in terms of their project.
billybonus2

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:33:00 AM

How to get wallet working? I tried everything i found on internet.
Added nodes manually still no sources...
Mrmogz

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:52:07 AM

How to get wallet working? I tried everything i found on internet.
Added nodes manually still no sources...

Probably best to get into the Slack channel and ask there. Someone or one of the devs will help you get the issue resolved.
iwillaskyoustuff

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:41:24 AM

I really like the tech coming to the table with xspec. I've been following it for the last several months, and have a little bit of it. I'm really interested to see how this coin does over 2018. I definitely have some high hopes. I'm hoping it finds solid footing in 2018, and 2019 it goes to the moon.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:47:55 AM

well the market cap is very low. so we easily can make a x5 or x10 here.

of course with some news or shilling from john mcaffee much more.

but imho xspex is a long therm hold. look some months / years back....monero was like 20 cent and nobody cared about it.

We have actually the best tech in the privacy coin world so what will stop xspec??? tech -> awesome! wallet -> man what a beauty  mobile staking -> very soon

community -> still small but cool people with understanding of technology and market

let the journey begin ladies and gentlemen

For low marketcap altcoin, to make 5x does not need statement from john mcaffee. Just need my statement. LOL joke.
If i see, xpec has cool project and i know enough supporter in back. So i predict the price will ho more next year.
carlocolucci83

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:01:55 AM

Hi all, love this topic (except for the troll who is spoiling serious debate though..).

Since crypto is likely to be regulated at some stage, people will be more and more interested in privacycoins. I have read a lot of info about all kinds of privacycoins, but I find Xspec to be a very serious and under the radar privacycoin which will do very well in 2018. Simply put: it pretty much has the best tech (code is amazing) and is truly private. It requires low power and is very fast with 60 seconds per transaction, TOR with so-called OSBF4 integrated natively, very good team and community and currently still has a very decent market cap with lots of room for growth.

I don't like price predictions, but in general I would say XSPEC will easily grow in 2018.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:08:19 AM

This is an easy investment at current prices. When the new marketing kicks in and the new website is developed it will go well above $10 as it offers more privacy technology than any other coin - even Monero and Dash

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

this coin is quite interesting. it is called long time, it is expected to come at very high prices.
there is still no improvement. the only thing about scam

carlocolucci83

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

this coin is quite interesting. it is called long time, it is expected to come at very high prices.
there is still no improvement. the only thing about scam

Can you please explain your last 2 sentences, since its goes quiet far (to say the least) to use words as "scam" "no improvement". Have you conducted any serious research into this coin? I like having serious debates, but just calling out names isnt really debating. If you would take some time and read about the tech, you would find out how undervalued this coin actually is. It is pretty much the best coded privacy coin, with true privacy. The team is very humble, but they work their asses of and the coin is not heavily marketed, but once people start finding out about this coin, I expect it to become huge. One has to bear in mind that XSPEC already has a LOT of features (if no, all) of many of its competitors. As a matter of fact, XSPEC even has features which other (privacy)coins do not have. TOR with OSBF4 integrated natively is already a feauture which in itself is something very few coins have: XSPEC was the first coin to do this. Add to this the speed of transactions (60 secs), very good team an dcommunity, low marketcap compared to the product, the standard stealth adresses which will be implemented, and you cannot say this is not a very good coin with a lot of room for growth. Cant wait for 2018!
borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:51:19 PM

I want to provide some information:
Alot of members are recommended to post on forums and other places to show support and love to the project.
I noticed it became too much lately and saw that alot other forum members here are now annoyed at xspec.
Thats obviously not the meaning of us.
So why are we doing that? Apparantly the development of the coin does not spend anything on marketting. They dont have the funds for that.
So they rely on mouth to mouth or also said “grass-root” marketting.

So it got too much spammy lately and i apologise for being annoying. I probaly wouldnt do business with a over-spammed product either.

But the reasons why we advertise is because we believe its the best tech behind a coin that exists until today.
So we are not bots, but investors that are enthousiastic about a coin that has the best potential. However without marketting this coin stands no chance.

So to stay on topic: if xspec takes off i predict it going up massively. A new site is coming because the current site looks shitty. For the rest development continues even though the tech is already awesome.
But if it does not take off because the whales do not know the potential of this coin, i dont think it will rise much more.

This is my neutral standpoint on the coin. Even though i invested, i always try to look neutral at a subject.
MacXA

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Partner of Arsenal Football Club

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

Good opinion Smiley Market cap if it will cost 50$ = 1 billion, and its realy.

carlocolucci83

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:02:32 PM

I want to provide some information:
Alot of members are recommended to post on forums and other places to show support and love to the project.
I noticed it became too much lately and saw that alot other forum members here are now annoyed at xspec.
Thats obviously not the meaning of us.
So why are we doing that? Apparantly the development of the coin does not spend anything on marketting. They dont have the funds for that.
So they rely on mouth to mouth or also said “grass-root” marketting.

So it got too much spammy lately and i apologise for being annoying. I probaly wouldnt do business with a over-spammed product either.

But the reasons why we advertise is because we believe its the best tech behind a coin that exists until today.
So we are not bots, but investors that are enthousiastic about a coin that has the best potential. However without marketting this coin stands no chance.

So to stay on topic: if xspec takes off i predict it going up massively. A new site is coming because the current site looks shitty. For the rest development continues even though the tech is already awesome.
But if it does not take off because the whales do not know the potential of this coin, i dont think it will rise much more.

This is my neutral standpoint on the coin. Even though i invested, i always try to look neutral at a subject.

Great post and I fully agree. For outsiders it may be considerd "spamming",but to me it only shows how dedicated and serious the community is. We really try to explain to the outside world why our coin is pretty much the best privacy coin. Backed with real facts, such as the TOR + OSBF4 feature, the fast transactions, the stealth addresses which we become the standard in the Xspec wallet etc. etc. en no "empty" shilling. Pls consider Xspec if you are interested in a growing and evolving coin in general and a very serious privacy coin in particular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: