Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin stuck in Mycellium wallet......please help!  (Read 115 times)
Nightwebber (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:41:51 AM

Hi guys! I have bitcoin stuck in a mycellium bitcoin wallet in an old Android phone. When I try to access it it says there are server problems. Absolutely no response from Mycellium. Is my bitcoin lost forever? Would be a shame to lose it because I bought a few years ago and kept it in the wallet. Can't get to my private keys because the server is down and has been for quite a while now.  Feeling totally sick. Can anyone help? Is there a way to retrieve? Yes..yes I know I should have made a paper wallet ir something but not being that technical I didn't know how to.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

Hi guys! I have bitcoin stuck in a mycellium bitcoin wallet in an old Android phone. When I try to access it it says there are server problems. Absolutely no response from Mycellium. Is my bitcoin lost forever? Would be a shame to lose it because I bought a few years ago and kept it in the wallet. Can't get to my private keys because the server is down and has been for quite a while now.  Feeling totally sick. Can anyone help? Is there a way to retrieve? Yes..yes I know I should have made a paper wallet ir something but not being that technical I didn't know how to.

Hello my friend did you save your private key? try to access in other android phones, is that the first time you encounter that? if so then try to contact them again. some of our viewers here will answer your questions maybe they have the same problem and let us know if this matters fix already. goodluck

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: