Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★Honor| The decentralized services career ecosystem of America Rating ★ 4,2  (Read 2277 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

I think this project has to prove itself and attract more people to support it and also invest in the project.

It's been months since tokensale ended, there is no mention of token distribution or even bounties, no updates anymore. Is this an abandoned project or scam because it seems the team have taken an exit absent without leave on this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

I think this project has to prove itself and attract more people to support it and also invest in the project.

It's been months since tokensale ended, there is no mention of token distribution or even bounties, no updates anymore. Is this an abandoned project or scam because it seems the team have taken an exit absent without leave on this one.
Yes, it's been a long time, and there's no news. And most likely will not. But I would like, that I would be mistaken and the team will return soon. Smiley)
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

Yes, it's been a long time, and there's no news. And most likely will not. But I would like, that I would be mistaken and the team will return soon. Smiley)

It seems like one big scam to me, if not why has there been no update, no token distribution since tokensale ended. Have the team been sleeping or what exactly, many investors are worried, too bad it ended like this.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

It seems like one big scam to me, if not why has there been no update, no token distribution since tokensale ended. Have the team been sleeping or what exactly, many investors are worried, too bad it ended like this.
I would not want to agree with you on this mate. That there hasn't been any updates, no distribution  since the end of token sale doesn't make it a scam. As for bounty distribution, it will commence in about 3-4 weeks. Let's be patient. 

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

I can see almost every one is complaining about token not been distributed and not getting update from team. I wonder why the team won't update its community. Since it is taking them this to distribute, exchange will take longer time.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

Since the completion of ICO, passed, if I'm not mistaken, 2-3 months. I think for this time it was possible to issue a statement. But the "project team" did not do this. Because there was no project at all. NEXT SCAM !!! I can say this with confidence. Do not waste more time, nothing will be here.
Alltimer

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

I would not conclude that the project is a scam yet because on telegram, the team said token distribution will commence before the month runs out.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Since the completion of ICO, passed, if I'm not mistaken, 2-3 months. I think for this time it was possible to issue a statement. But the "project team" did not do this. Because there was no project at all. NEXT SCAM !!! I can say this with confidence. Do not waste more time, nothing will be here.
The project might be a scam. From what I have read here and from the fact that the telegram group now has become a spamming group for people to drop their rubbish post and the team are not doing anything about it, is enough to say that the project might be a scam.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

I guess so, because it seems the core team of this project don't even care what anyone thinks. So I would conclude it is deserted and a scam due to the attitude of the team.
Alltimer

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:32 PM

I guess so, because it seems the core team of this project don't even care what anyone thinks. So I would conclude it is deserted and a scam due to the attitude of the team.
I totally agree with you on this, that it is deserted because I tried contacting one of the team member and he didn't reply. But someone else replied me and said the project didn't do well hence the attitude.

majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

Very nice project. I think this coin will have a good return of investment and i will tell my friends about it.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Ewa

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

Somehow the development of the project on the road map is frozen at the points of 2018. Or is it just a pause. Is there any hope for further development?
Scholles

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

This project was a complete waste and the deceit was well crafted. The community was left to ponder while the team disappeared with funds and no products to offer
Alltimer

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

This project was a complete waste and the deceit was well crafted. The community was left to ponder while the team disappeared with funds and no products to offer
I wonder why they acted the way they did. Even if the project failed, they would have told their community and everyone will be aware.

nival

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

Well, to be honest I liked the idea that USDAP will be backed by an asset, this is a big step since it was not reall planned to be backed with a real asset.. this asset has a value everywhere, in europe in usa, etc.. I am already exited about the details. thanks team, good news!
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

This brainwashing is now in many projects if the team from the very beginning is not very and shows its openness, then there are problems and will be. It is necessary to look at this so that in such turbid projects do not go in and do not trade.
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

This brainwashing is now in many projects if the team from the very beginning is not very and shows its openness, then there are problems and will be. It is necessary to look at this so that in such turbid projects do not go in and do not trade.

Unfortunately, it is very similar to this, the next two months of silence. Lack of payments, information about the expected investor and the project itself. It seems that they lead us by the nose.
Scholles

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

Unfortunately, it is very similar to this, the next two months of silence. Lack of payments, information about the expected investor and the project itself. It seems that they lead us by the nose.

The picture now is very clear this was all crafted to be a scam, looking at the telegram group neither admin nor team is there to say anything, they probably left the group.
Scholles

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

Well, to be honest I liked the idea that USDAP will be backed by an asset, this is a big step since it was not reall planned to be backed with a real asset.. this asset has a value everywhere, in europe in usa, etc.. I am already exited about the details. thanks team, good news!

There is nothing to be excited about, now am wondering if you are referring to this project because there is nothing of the sort you mentioned above rather this project is a failed Project that scammed us all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: