Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIACoin Wallet Issue  (Read 116 times)
blueboyalx (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:02 PM

Hi!

I'm very new to all of this so please go easy on me. I recently sent the 23 VIA Coins I purchased from Coinroom to a paper wallet I had set up using the 'Viacoin Paper Wallet Maker' that was suggested from the main Viacoin.org website. I gave Coinroom the address and they sent the coins to the new wallet but I have tried to check the address wallet via https://blockchain.info and neither it or the coins are anywhere to be seen...

There is a transaction code on the ViaCoin Blockchain Explorer but for the 'Output' for my address in the 'Redeemed In' section says 'Not Yet Redeemed'.

Please can you help me out? Is it safe to give my Viacoin address on this forum and the details of the transaction without giving the coins away?

Sorry but I don't seem to be receiving any help from the sites.

Thanks,

Alex

Coin.Master636

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:20:31 PM

If you don't post your private key, you have nothing to worry about.
When did you sent it? There is always some transaction time needed. You can post the transaction ID if you want more detailed info.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: