Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO]  (Read 32035 times)
Curleyjane

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

I agree, they've been really good at communicating, something hugely lacking with other ICOs, lots of reassurance about the future, very excited.

A very helpful telegram group

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

Why do we need so many projects for the same thing, I really don't like the feeling of this. so unprofessional and probably a scam anyway

I would tell you they are not a scam, I have been following them for awhile now. Check out there Alpha, I'm actually quite impressed!
I'm also going to say that this is not a scam, my partner is using the alpha at the moment and it's great.  Right now I can not fault them

Team have been really helpful on TG and in correspondence.

More ICOs should be like them
howdoo is definitely not a scam , if you join there telegram group you will see that it is all very honest
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

Why do we need so many projects for the same thing, I really don't like the feeling of this. so unprofessional and probably a scam anyway

I would tell you they are not a scam, I have been following them for awhile now. Check out there Alpha, I'm actually quite impressed!
I'm also going to say that this is not a scam, my partner is using the alpha at the moment and it's great.  Right now I can not fault them

Definately not a scam, been using the Alpha for a little while now and it is excellent.  Also agree about the TG group!!
suzie99TGE

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

Definately not a scam, been using the Alpha for a little while now and it is excellent.  Also agree about the TG group!!

Had to chime in here, anyone who thinks this is a scam, wow... how did you get to that? This project is fully legit, check all the team, check the telegram..
gordonb

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

hi
i don't use social media much but Im in a lot of telegram channels. This project has lot of promise, hope it can delivery a nice profit for me
MisterBean80

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Cool, looking forward , not so many who have a working alpha at that stage, be great to see

Have you had a chance to look at the Alpha project yet? I have submitted for the test, but waiting on my turn in line. You fill out the form at this link, it does say you must have a gmail account in order to use it.

Let me know what you think. https://howdoo.io/#alpha
StoneCold262

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Had to chime in here, anyone who thinks this is a scam, wow... how did you get to that? This project is fully legit, check all the team, check the telegram..

I couldn't agree more! The team is fantastic, they have a working Alpha product anyone with a Gmail can test, they are responsive to questions 24/7 and the founder himself is in dang near every room I visit lol. If that was a scam, they are putting FAR too much effort into this project. However, I know that is not the case. I also saw they have some kind of big news coming out today or tomorrow. Anyone heard anything?
mrclean92880

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

I'm quite impressed after looking at this project. It takes a minute for me to get my head around it, but they have a very active team and I see they are actually online almost non stop. I see David who is the founder is also a member of Keith Waering's group. One of my favorite youtubers. I also read Keith contributed $50,000 of his own money, so he must believe in this project as well.
bitcoinshmitcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

I'm quite impressed after looking at this project. It takes a minute for me to get my head around it, but they have a very active team and I see they are actually online almost non stop. I see David who is the founder is also a member of Keith Waering's group. One of my favorite youtubers. I also read Keith contributed $50,000 of his own money, so he must believe in this project as well.

this is what got me here in the first place, seeing him chuck in his own money, and good portion at that... I was sort of on the fence before that, but since I got it, its actually been good news all the time, the telegram is active and the main dude is there a lot which is reassuring, destined to be a killer platform this
actionjackson27530

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Aside from Keith putting in money, what else makes this project so strong?
billyfrank

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

Yep, please check out the Telegram Group. Very active group with helpful admins. 

I couldn't agree more! The team is fantastic, they have a working Alpha product anyone with a Gmail can test, they are responsive to questions 24/7 and the founder himself is in dang near every room I visit lol. If that was a scam, they are putting FAR too much effort into this project. However, I know that is not the case. I also saw they have some kind of big news coming out today or tomorrow. Anyone heard anything?
billyfrank

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

That is what brought me to Howdoo after watching Keiths video, I thought f he is putting $50,000 in then this is something worth getting involved in.
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

Thank you trendy_crypt. That is really kind of you to say. We believe that communication is key along with transparency and openness. Glad to have you onboard.
Everytime i comment in the telgram my queations are answered swiflty.. .well done.
bellaflorence

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

hi
i don't use social media much but Im in a lot of telegram channels. This project has lot of promise, hope it can delivery a nice profit for me

Yeah.. the fact that the user can monetize thier content... that sounds like a win win situation.
JayLovesCrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

I been in the telegram for ages, got in from Keith Wareings room, this is 100% legit, gonna be massive, he chucked in $50k! its the facebook for the blockchain, only with morals haha. I actually got rid of facebook way before i knew about howdoo, so it fit right into my way of thinking, and im rambling a bit, lol, I love this project and really think they'll do well.
Don_Crypto

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

Thank you trendy_crypt. That is really kind of you to say. We believe that communication is key along with transparency and openness. Glad to have you onboard.
Everytime i comment in the telgram my queations are answered swiflty.. .well done.

Me too! The admin are very helpful in their group and their advisers are top of the range too. I've done some research on their background.
MSB1987

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

Me too! The admin are very helpful in their group and their advisers are top of the range too. I've done some research on their background.

Angelo from Adbank is an adviser. Top guy! Very well respected and likeable guy in crypto.
PaoloPanettone

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

When does the pre-sale end?
cryptofski

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

When does the pre-sale end?

In 11 days so you better get on board the Howdoo train quick!
CryptoLove2k

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

ive seen youtuber keith waring drop £50k investment in, ive also in his group were you can get discounts to ICO's but you need to go and hae a look at the top deals yourself! Grin      https://t.me/Officiallykeith
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: