Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO]  (Read 32035 times)
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

for those of you who dont know, HOWDOO will be listing n ExRates exchange, this did confirm that a few weeks ago in their telegram. not an exchange i heard of.

i dont think howdoo will release dates of when as this bear market has really took a massive dive

No, Exrates has not been confirmed yet by Howdoo team. There had been talks about Exrates, but the team is now trying to list the tokens in a bigger exchange. If they manage to list Howdoo in a bigger exchange, I don't think Howdoo will be listed in Exrates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

Grin Gaming Legend, Danny Montaner joins Team Howdoo Grin

"HowDoo are proud to introduce the appointment of Danny Montaner to Team Howdoo (known to many as fRoD). Danny is a pro Counter-Strike player, from 2003–2012 he dominated the gaming scene with a consistent run of tournament first-place achievements. He was nominated for ‘eSports Player of the Year’ 2005 and awarded ‘North American Player of the Decade’ 2000–2010; with one reviewer writing, “He stands as the measuring stick by which all future North American players who seek to be considered elite must be compared”.

https://twitter.com/CryptoDan2k/status/1026412935357321216
https://howdoo.io/
https://t.me/howdooHQ
http://tiny.cc/4nehwy

http://i67.tinypic.com/91bhn6.jpg
They're making some great appointments!

I totally agree with this, they have paul for the music now danny for the games, do you think the twitch platform will be twitching yet? (pun intended!)

This guy really is the right bum on the right seat so to speak!
m1keyhunter

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:32:37 AM

for those of you who dont know, HOWDOO will be listing n ExRates exchange, this did confirm that a few weeks ago in their telegram. not an exchange i heard of.

i dont think howdoo will release dates of when as this bear market has really took a massive dive

No, Exrates has not been confirmed yet by Howdoo team. There had been talks about Exrates, but the team is now trying to list the tokens in a bigger exchange. If they manage to list Howdoo in a bigger exchange, I don't think Howdoo will be listed in Exrates.

i thought i saw them confirm exrates in a telegram video. but yeah, they also mentioned making an anouncement about a bigger exchange too.
CWPR

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

i thought i saw them confirm exrates in a telegram video. but yeah, they also mentioned making an anouncement about a bigger exchange too.
Me too. Definitely heard a mention of a bigger exchange but also heard him say Exrates as confirmation. No dates yet though.
dramamama

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

Me too. Definitely heard a mention of a bigger exchange but also heard him say Exrates as confirmation. No dates yet though.
I second that.

It was mentioned that an announcement would be made some time this month. I'm not personally bothered about the exchange though, as I'm more interested in the platform. I believe in this project.
CWPR

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

I second that.

It was mentioned that an announcement would be made some time this month. I'm not personally bothered about the exchange though, as I'm more interested in the platform. I believe in this project.
I like this project too. Can't wait to use platform and delete my facebook.
m1keyhunter

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

I second that.

can't wait to delete facebook too but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't interested in exchanges. keeping an ear out for the name of that bigger exchange.
cpytospeak

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

I second that.

can't wait to delete facebook too but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't interested in exchanges. keeping an ear out for the name of that bigger exchange.
Yeh, David Brierley himself said Exrates would be used, but also said something about a bigger exchange
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS COMING THIS WEEK!!
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

If people think about it, Exrates makes sense. I know a lot of people always want coins to list on Binance. However, by initially listing on a lesser known exchange, they will limit the damage of the 'dumpers'. That makes total sense for the long term health of the coin and the project.
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

Episode 2 on HowDoo TV! Today Chris talk's through why Howdoo need to target niches and how the new branding allows them to do that. Plus he answers the most important question from the community... What is the best tea in the world? ...knowing chris..... probably Yorkshire!? You'll have to watch to find out tho!

If you've not yet seen Chris he has been posted as in the fantastic position looking after Operations & Invention at HowDoo HQ!

https://howdoo.io/
https://t.me/howdooHQ
https://twitter.com/CryptoDan2k/status/1027791940849475584

Enjoy!!  Grin Grin

https://youtu.be/BmPZEHPL8qg

http://i63.tinypic.com/o52t00.jpg
dramamama

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

If people think about it, Exrates makes sense. I know a lot of people always want coins to list on Binance. However, by initially listing on a lesser known exchange, they will limit the damage of the 'dumpers'. That makes total sense for the long term health of the coin and the project.
Yes, I completely agree with that. I have full faith in this decision, they definitely know what they are doing, especially to limit the dumping.
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

Hello,

We have added Howdoo ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/howdoo).

If you have any question about Howdoo ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Can you please tell me the begining and end of ico and also soft and hard cap ?
I think all that info is on the site

Yes all on the website www.howdoo.io

ok , Thanks alot for the Info
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

That would be great!!
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

That would be great!!
I have every confidence in howdoo getting on to a large exchange . obviously the timing wasn't perfect at the end of ico for it to be wise to enter a a very bad bear market . many other icos didn't make that decision and suffered massive decreases in value. keep up the good work howdoo
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

does anyone have any updates. I seen that new guy Chris' vids, but is there anything new other than that?
chris was a great addition to the team. Does anybody know if he was behind the colour and logo change, seems to give the project a more professional look. 
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

does anyone have any updates. I seen that new guy Chris' vids, but is there anything new other than that?
chris was a great addition to the team. Does anybody know if he was behind the colour and logo change, seems to give the project a more professional look. 
The colour scheme seems to work good with the different content categories. im looking forward to using the final version .
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

The colour scheme seems to work good with the different content categories. im looking forward to using the final version .
im hoping howdoo will attract a lot of excellent content creators being that you will be paid for the content you create. i spend hours on youtube and would hope that the content on howdoo will be at a next level as the rewards will be a incentive to create the best 
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

It does, doesn't it? I love how versatile it is proving to be
reggyd

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

It does, doesn't it? I love how versatile it is proving to be
Me too,nearly entered the meme comp lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: