Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO]  (Read 32035 times)
james30s

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Hi there, I don't really know much about this project but I hate facebook lol, they've completely messed the people around, theres better forms of contact with others now, I think FB is a dying breed. A friend mentioned howdoo to me recently, said I should check it out, so here I am haha. I am, like most of us, on various different social media platforms, I believe in the blockchain and im interested in crypto so the idea of having a social media app introduced through them appeals to me. Is that what it basically is or is there more to it?

there's much more to it. yes, it's a social media platform but it also concentrates heavily on content creators like musicians, artists, photographers and cosplay enthusiasts.
That couple with the potential to earn tokens, keep your data private and and grow and audience put the functionality well ahead of the like of Facebook and also other platforms like YouTube too.

Hey thanks for the info. wow so it can do a lot more than what I thought, sounds like a cracking project! Do you have the link for the telegram group?

Sounds like an awesome project I love that fact that it rewards its users for content in crypto currency amazing idea a platform that actually does something for its community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

Hi there, I don't really know much about this project but I hate facebook lol, they've completely messed the people around, theres better forms of contact with others now, I think FB is a dying breed. A friend mentioned howdoo to me recently, said I should check it out, so here I am haha. I am, like most of us, on various different social media platforms, I believe in the blockchain and im interested in crypto so the idea of having a social media app introduced through them appeals to me. Is that what it basically is or is there more to it?

there's much more to it. yes, it's a social media platform but it also concentrates heavily on content creators like musicians, artists, photographers and cosplay enthusiasts.
That couple with the potential to earn tokens, keep your data private and and grow and audience put the functionality well ahead of the like of Facebook and also other platforms like YouTube too.

Hey thanks for the info. wow so it can do a lot more than what I thought, sounds like a cracking project! Do you have the link for the telegram group?

Sounds like an awesome project I love that fact that it rewards its users for content in crypto currency amazing idea a platform that actually does something for its community

I agree pal, I'm sure a lot people will want to get involved in this when they hear about it, it has great potential to be a great success and hopefully kill off facebook which is just not what it once was. Howdoo is the future of social media!
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

Yes I really does seen some brilliant content about the platform & some amazing memes on Twitter gonna be a great platform to sign up to when it’s released 👍
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

here you go https://t.me/howdooHQ
keruise

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

Hey
Good to see business like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:00:31 AM

Hey
Good to see business like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.

Thanks for that from me too - i had lost it
Nemhongonie

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

Theres 8 Days left of the presale folks, id get in now like most of us in here before before it sells out, i got mine at a discount! Also, this will be helpful for the community, check out Keith warings crypto pools telegram group    t.me/Officiallykeith
CKJ17

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

I recently stumbled across an article on Medium that mentioned Howdoo and it made me take a closer look. Looks like an awesome project. One of the things that drives me mad about the main social media platforms at the moment is that they all tend to look the same now. There is no more originality. Howdoo looks set to stand out from the crowd. And don't even get me started on the endless stream of ads, click-bait, data breaches etc etc. Ugh. It's decentralised... what's not to love!?
cryptoci

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

I recently stumbled across an article on Medium that mentioned Howdoo and it made me take a closer look. Looks like an awesome project. One of the things that drives me mad about the main social media platforms at the moment is that they all tend to look the same now. There is no more originality. Howdoo looks set to stand out from the crowd. And don't even get me started on the endless stream of ads, click-bait, data breaches etc etc. Ugh. It's decentralised... what's not to love!?

I agree mate, it definitely looks like a brilliant social media platform. I too have got peed off with various other social medias for obvious reason and I embrace anything new that is different from whats out there already and respects its users! Im really exited to see how the projects progresses.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

I agree pal, I'm sure a lot people will want to get involved in this when they hear about it, it has great potential to be a great success and hopefully kill off facebook which is just not what it once was. Howdoo is the future of social media!
There are already a lot of social networks that pay users for publishing. But these social networks have not become popular. You have to be realistic - until no one compares in popularity with Facebook.

Lomasdisptoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with projects like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO business starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this
popscrypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

It really is going to be fabulous... here is the link to the telegram.... t.me/howdooHQ
james30s

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

It really is going to be fabulous... here is the link to the telegram.... t.me/howdooHQ

Thanks for the link looking forward to joining the community and see wots new in the tg room so much potential for this platform and it’s users wish it good luck for the future 👍
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

Thanks for the link looking forward to joining the community and see wots new in the tg room so much potential for this platform and it’s users wish it good luck for the future 👍

👍🎉
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:47:20 AM

TG link: https://t.me/howdooHQ
lecsule

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:05:18 AM

This blockchain is quite stable. I've seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
james30s

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:50:10 PM

Yeah I joined yesterday simply because I see so much potential for this new social media platform great idea about time something was here to rival & get rid off shitbook a platform here for its users not for its users data loving the telegram community so active & very welcoming 👍
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

Big Bells 056 Podcast by Adnan Jakubovic - July
Rondo + Howdoo present another epic sonic session by Adnan Jakubovic "Big Bells 056 Podcast" - July, exclusively on our channel. Adnan's Big Bells Podcast series are a testament to his rising career in music and has proven very successful, as it receives thousands of listeners worldwide and was syndicated recently to, Frisky Radio https://www.mixcloud.com/RondoGlobal/big-bells-056-podcast-by-adnan-jakubovic-july/
cryptoci

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

Yeah I joined yesterday simply because I see so much potential for this new social media platform great idea about time something was here to rival & get rid off shitbook a platform here for its users not for its users data loving the telegram community so active & very welcoming 👍

Yeah I think everyone has had enough of facebook, they've lost trust in the people so something new, fresh and reliable is needed. Howdoo looks like it could be the new face of social media. Im very excited to see how it progresses.
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

I certainly have had enough of Facebook... only this morning a friend was complaining about all the ads
She sees on her news feed instead of posts from her friends.. Hopefully Howdoo will not have these issues...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: