Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO]  (Read 32035 times)
GhattiDustan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

Hey,
I think this is a new but promising business. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the business, all offering great service. who's the good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

Hi there, I don't really know much about this project but I hate facebook lol, they've completely messed the people around, theres better forms of contact with others now, I think FB is a dying breed. A friend mentioned howdoo to me recently, said I should check it out, so here I am haha. I am, like most of us, on various different social media platforms, I believe in the blockchain and im interested in crypto so the idea of having a social media app introduced through them appeals to me. Is that what it basically is or is there more to it?

there's much more to it. yes, it's a social media platform but it also concentrates heavily on content creators like musicians, artists, photographers and cosplay enthusiasts.
That couple with the potential to earn tokens, keep your data private and and grow and audience put the functionality well ahead of the like of Facebook and also other platforms like YouTube too.
hey ,
Their is currently a vote taking place in howdoos telegram room to find out if investors would like the token to be released , can you all please take a minute to vote .
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Hi there, I don't really know much about this project but I hate facebook lol, they've completely messed the people around, theres better forms of contact with others now, I think FB is a dying breed. A friend mentioned howdoo to me recently, said I should check it out, so here I am haha. I am, like most of us, on various different social media platforms, I believe in the blockchain and im interested in crypto so the idea of having a social media app introduced through them appeals to me. Is that what it basically is or is there more to it?

there's much more to it. yes, it's a social media platform but it also concentrates heavily on content creators like musicians, artists, photographers and cosplay enthusiasts.
That couple with the potential to earn tokens, keep your data private and and grow and audience put the functionality well ahead of the like of Facebook and also other platforms like YouTube too.
hey ,
Their is currently a vote taking place in howdoos telegram room to find out if investors would like the token to be released , can you all please take a minute to vote .

thanks . i placed my vote today . ill be honest i voted to wait another month . i have invested in the project for the long term so whatever david decides then ill believe he made the right decision for the project
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

hey ,

thanks . i placed my vote today . ill be honest i voted to wait another month . i have invested in the project for the long term so whatever david decides then ill believe he made the right decision for the project
the vote seems to be very close . will be interesting to see what the outcome is
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

hey ,

the vote seems to be very close . will be interesting to see what the outcome is
just had a look at the voting results so far and am finding it hard to understand why anybody would want to help crash this coin . i cant see it doing well in this market .
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

hey ,

Such a great idea too set up the voting system especially for the community to take park and voice their opinion you don’t see this type of interaction with many project & telegram groups amazing new social media platform wish it good luck for the future 👍
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

hey ,

Such a great idea too set up the voting system especially for the community to take park and voice their opinion you don’t see this type of interaction with many project & telegram groups amazing new social media platform wish it good luck for the future 👍

has the vote finished yet? I see no point in releasing the tokens until the product comes out. In my view this should become the norm for ICOs
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

hey ,

No I think it ends today? But not 100% sure on that.  Maybe ask on the telegram group

has the vote finished yet? I see no point in releasing the tokens until the product comes out. In my view this should become the norm for ICOs
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

I certainly have had enough of Facebook... only this morning a friend was complaining about all the ads
She sees on her news feed instead of posts from her friends.. Hopefully Howdoo will not have these issues...

I came off my personal facebook a while ago, I was just seeing way too many adds and a lot of crap also, I am really excited about what hoodoo can offer though, could be a social media revolution!
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

I did not received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it's supposed to be like that ?

I’m not to sure regarding your problem but I’ve joined the telegram community and they have been very helpful answering my questions some great information about the project aswell here’s the link👉https://t.me/howdooHQ
Kuntacious Jackson

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:57:53 AM

hey ,

Voting finished and they chose to release tokens now, I feel the same way its a utility token unlock it when it has use.  All these people just want to speculate and dont realize every token will go below ico in this market.  They will come back to telegram and start blaming others for the loss in investment
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

hey ,

Voting finished and they chose to release tokens now, I feel the same way its a utility token unlock it when it has use.  All these people just want to speculate and dont realize every token will go below ico in this market.  They will come back to telegram and start blaming others for the loss in investment

i hope they wait - had enough of people dumping in the market
cryptoci

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

hey ,

i hope they wait - had enough of people dumping in the market

very good point, dumping has made the market very volatile at the moment, I don't think that would be a good idea right now.
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

The problem is..

If Bitcoin goes down so will Howdoo and every other altcoin.

It will be a while before coins are separated from bitcoin.

Howdoo could have the best platform ever and still dump (if bitcoin is)
marinerpj

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

The problem is..

This article perfectly describes how I feel about dumpers in the ICO space

https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/ico-does-not-mean-instant-cash-out-caf12fdae564
marinerpj

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

The problem is..

https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/ico-does-not-mean-instant-cash-out-caf12fdae564

Big news coming next week from Howdoo regarding what exchanges and when they will list. Exciting times ahead.
Flores_John

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

Seems like it is one of the decent plan that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
cryptoci

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

I hear a lot of people talking about Howdoo these days, I think people are ready for a new type of social media and I believe howdy could be that platform. Watch this space!
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

The problem is..

It’s a great project, brilliant article thanks for sharing this article very interesting this project just keeps going from strength to strength looking forward to hearing next week news sounds exciting clapped & shared 👍
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

The problem is..

It’s a great project, brilliant article thanks for sharing this article very interesting this project just keeps going from strength to strength looking forward to hearing next week news sounds exciting clapped & shared 👍
Read the article, full claps.... great info..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: