Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO]  (Read 32035 times)
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

I am getting sick and Tired of Bounty Hunters, being able to damage such great projects such as Howdoo.....

Who are they to shout S**m at every project that pulls them up on there Bullsh*t...  Do they really think what they do for a project gives them the right to ruin peoples livelihoods..

In my honest opinion, any ICO or Token should definitely think twice when starting up and using Bounties...  There are so many fairer way to get noticed,  and you would not be hit by these people wanting money for nothing....

'Nothing they say, but we done all this work'  -- Yeah Right  I've seen on other projects what work they do,   5% are worth it the rest are not, the ones that are shouting from the rooftop that 4 letter word, have things to hide, and are being found out...

Go back under your rock, you have been given a good offer it seems, but you choose to create nonsense.
Well said Sir!!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

Bought in at crowdsale and even added few more from coinbene. HODL is da word.

Without a doubt.
hoping to get  node for the beauty - long term hold for me
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

Hello.
I participated in Howdoo signature campaign. Who do I contact to receve bounty tokens?

we were all deceived and most likely we will not get our honestly earned coins  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3294793.msg47304945#msg47304945
im sure thats not the case . howdoo said they will be checking all work done by bounty workers and then tokens will be distributed. too many people screaming scam just because they didnt receive the tokens when they wanted.
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Hello.
I participated in Howdoo signature campaign. Who do I contact to receve bounty tokens?

we were all deceived and most likely we will not get our honestly earned coins  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3294793.msg47304945#msg47304945
im sure thats not the case . howdoo said they will be checking all work done by bounty workers and then tokens will be distributed. too many people screaming scam just because they didnt receive the tokens when they wanted.
I agree, we was told that many fraudulent bounty campaigns had been submitted , obviously howdoo will not make sure that all work was carried out before tokens are released
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

Hello.

Yes it’s an amazing project, lots of wonderful ambassadors joining the community, have you tried asking that question in the telegram room.

They won't pay anything. There is no sense to write them in telegram. It is necessary to disseminate information about fraud as much as possible. I think you can also send a letter to the SEC that they were punished

I don't think the SEC will care about a fraudulent Bounty claim. 80k udoos? You can't be serious?Huh??
id love to know what they had to do to receive 80000 udoos . how can writing a article justify 80000 tokens
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

I am getting sick and Tired of Bounty Hunters, being able to damage such great projects such as Howdoo.....

Who are they to shout S**m at every project that pulls them up on there Bullsh*t...  Do they really think what they do for a project gives them the right to ruin peoples livelihoods..

In my honest opinion, any ICO or Token should definitely think twice when starting up and using Bounties...  There are so many fairer way to get noticed,  and you would not be hit by these people wanting money for nothing....

'Nothing they say, but we done all this work'  -- Yeah Right  I've seen on other projects what work they do,   5% are worth it the rest are not, the ones that are shouting from the rooftop that 4 letter word, have things to hide, and are being found out...

Go back under your rock, you have been given a good offer it seems, but you choose to create nonsense.
100 per cent  agreed . obviously bounties attract the wrong kind of people , dont get me wrong im sure theyre is people who deserve theyre tokens  but i think a high percentage dont .
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

Very well said mate, its so true, they cause the opposite effect of what their work is supposed to produce. Its a shame really because as you said, many will projects fail because of it. Howdoo is a solid project with great potential and a genuine modern challenger to facebook. Ive invested deeply in the ICO and i'm holding, i'm in it for the long term.
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

Tomorrow we hit exchange😲
Who's ready ?

I am hodling this baby - not interested in selling. The long term value will be amazing

What exchanges will it be on?

Who cares this is one to hold onto. Mainstream adoption coming soon when the product is fully released

hahaha Hodl Gangggg. I hear you though, def looks like a project that can take over the social media game! I can't for it to be fully up and running.

shake out those weak hands - let the big boys keep this one

Sitting tight with this one....
Me too, hodling mine!! Also scooping up more while the sale is on

I now personally wonder on which exchanges you trade , how much I am aware the coin was not yet on the markets
Its currently on exrates , some people have moaned about this exchange , I found no problem with this exchange . Its then being listed on coinbene in about ten days .

I found that exrates worked just fine for me
Me neither not so amazing to look at but very easy to navigate & trade mainly to buy more udoo’s thank you very much haha
Still not selling - in fact i will buy more if the sellers make the price go down - win/win for me

HODLING til xmas at the minimum...

Anyone would be crazy not to HODL.....  I am..... woop woop......
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

100 per cent  agreed . obviously bounties attract the wrong kind of people , dont get me wrong im sure theyre is people who deserve theyre tokens  but i think a high percentage dont .
I totally agree, it's the one thing that I read constantly.  When bounty??? They ask daily several times a day.  The ones that did the work will be paid and rightly so.  Anyone that is protesting so hard is probably because they haven't actually done anything but feels they are owed tokens.
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

I totally agree, it's the one thing that I read constantly.  When bounty??? They ask daily several times a day.  The ones that did the work will be paid and rightly so.  Anyone that is protesting so hard is probably because they haven't actually done anything but feels they are owed tokens.

You're either an idiot or you've been paid to comment. Read the attached messages where they make it clear that we can get 8 times less than it was supposed to, and in addition, now we have to pass KYC

SCAM project. And I'll say it on every page.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
OculusMan

Russian Translation

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

100 per cent  agreed . obviously bounties attract the wrong kind of people , dont get me wrong im sure theyre is people who deserve theyre tokens  but i think a high percentage dont .
I totally agree, it's the one thing that I read constantly.  When bounty??? They ask daily several times a day.  The ones that did the work will be paid and rightly so.  Anyone that is protesting so hard is probably because they haven't actually done anything but feels they are owed tokens.

You are getting boring now. I suggest you take a look in the mirror and ask why you lower yourself to this BS. I am an investor and more than happy with the project and it's future plans. Stop moaning and move on. If you rely on bounties this much, then get out of crypto and leave it for us big boys.

billyfrank

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:31:56 AM

100 per cent  agreed . obviously bounties attract the wrong kind of people , dont get me wrong im sure theyre is people who deserve theyre tokens  but i think a high percentage dont .
I totally agree, it's the one thing that I read constantly.  When bounty??? They ask daily several times a day.  The ones that did the work will be paid and rightly so.  Anyone that is protesting so hard is probably because they haven't actually done anything but feels they are owed tokens.
bounty hunters are getting annoying now

You are getting boring now. I suggest you take a look in the mirror and ask why you lower yourself to this BS. I am an investor and more than happy with the project and it's future plans. Stop moaning and move on. If you rely on bounties this much, then get out of crypto and leave it for us big boys.

Guys this where bounty chat is boring now.  wait for the team to process the bounties. seems a lot of you dont deserve it
cryptohoe88

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

bounty hunters are getting annoying now

Guys this where bounty chat is boring now.  wait for the team to process the bounties. seems a lot of you dont deserve it
where bounty where bounty?? its all i hear.  Its boring move on.  by the sounds of it so may of you have completed your bounty requirements. Suck it up buttercup!!
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

I don't think i could've said this better myself.  well said!!
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

I think that this project will not pay you anything

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

Why do you say that? Theres is so much positivity and potential about the project what is there to disagree with? just hit the link and register your unique user name as i'm sure you will use the social media platform in the future... https://howdoo.io/signup/
OculusMan

Russian Translation

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

Why do you say that? Theres is so much positivity and potential about the project what is there to disagree with? just hit the link and register your unique user name as i'm sure you will use the social media platform in the future... https://howdoo.io/signup/

No one will use the social network of scammers who are not able to pay for the work. This Scam project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

No one will use the social network of scammers who are not able to pay for the work. This Scam project

I think it's fairly obvious who the scammer is here. You claim to be owed thousands of dollars in udoos for a bounty? Yeah right. Grow up and pay for your Crypto like everyone else.
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

Boo frickitiy hoo. I cannot stand bounty hunters, specially cry babies like you, you cock!
GTFO and get a real job and stop trying to blackmail legit projects into paying you for your scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: