Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] - [HOWDOO]  (Read 32035 times)
joey deacon

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Udoos still holding up well in the bear market.

If we ever find a way out of this current bear, then I'm seeing Howdoo as a Top 100 coin.
just compare it to the other social media platforms on the blockchain. light-years ahead. the value of steamit and mithril compared to howdoo proves what a great investment howdoo is.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

They scam bounty hunters. Grin sh!t project  Roll Eyes

PROOF : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3294793.msg48164383#msg48164383
Published instructions for the passage of the KYC bounty hunters.
This is the usual Google-form, with filling in several lines and loading two photos with your document.
I performed this operation, I hope that I will get my crumbs))
CrYpTo2DAN

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

If we ever find a way out of this current bear, then I'm seeing Howdoo as a Top 100 coin.
yeah me too, so far amid all of the carnage Udoo seem to have stood up well

maybe we are starting to see a small recovery
Fingers crossed that is what is happening, I think big things will happen with the price of the Udoo!!
cryptohoe88

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

That is exactly what I was thinking, I'm crossing my fingers very tightly for that lol.  I'm excited to see what the price of Udoos will be when the platform launches
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

That is exactly what I was thinking, I'm crossing my fingers very tightly for that lol.  I'm excited to see what the price of Udoos will be when the platform launches

I totally agree with you especially with the release of the platform that wil only bring more interest into this project it’s also a great time to buy more udoos plenty of udoos for your £$€¥ right now.
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

I totally agree with you especially with the release of the platform that wil only bring more interest into this project it’s also a great time to buy more udoos plenty of udoos for your £$€¥ right now.

as we move closer to a live platform, Howdoo is gonna sky rocket.
cryptohoe88

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

as we move closer to a live platform, Howdoo is gonna sky rocket.
Yes it will, it's a very exciting time!!
CrYpTo2DAN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

Yes it is like the sale of the century right now, I'm loading up on Udoos!!!!!
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

They 100% scammers! They scam bounty hunters. Simple scammers

PROOF : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3294793.msg48164383#msg48164383

They for sure want to steal all coins from BH, the most shitty team and project I ever seen, sooo fishy!!!!

cryptohoe88

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

Me too, I have accumulated quite a few now.  Pretty pleased about that, now to wait for payday and get some more!!!
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

Me too, I have accumulated quite a few now.  Pretty pleased about that, now to wait for payday and get some more!!!
im pretty confident that udoos will end up in the top 100. seems to be having a lot of activity on coinbene at the moment
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

im pretty confident that udoos will end up in the top 100. seems to be having a lot of activity on coinbene at the moment
coinbene are having a competition at the moment regarding trading udoos on there exchange . great way to earn some free udoos
Mr Marks

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:46:51 PM

coinbene are having a competition at the moment regarding trading udoos on there exchange . great way to earn some free udoos
thanks . have been doing a bit of trading on coinbene at the moment . udoos seems to have a bit of a pump a couple of days ago
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

i have entered so lets see how we get on . good luck
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

The UDOO token is traded only on two scam exchanges, CoinBene and Exrates. These exchanges greatly overestimate trade volume. Tokens that are traded only on these exchanges have no bright future.
cryptohoe88

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:10:59 PM

Check out the newest partnership at Howdoo the have now partnered with Digitex.  This is going to be huge!!!   
https://digitexfutures.com/news/digitex-partners-with-howdoo-blockchain-companies-on-the-cutting-edge/
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

Check out the newest partnership at Howdoo the have now partnered with Digitex.  This is going to be huge!!!   
https://digitexfutures.com/news/digitex-partners-with-howdoo-blockchain-companies-on-the-cutting-edge/

Amazing - my 2 fav projects teaming up. Love it
cryptohoe88

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:25:23 AM

-mine too, pretty excited about this
CrYpTo2DAN

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Now this I love the sound of, nice work guys!!
cryptohoe88

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:04:39 AM

So we are finally in December and now I am here counting down the days not just for Christmas but also the launch of the Beta, who else is excited for this?
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: