Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash  (Read 2049 times)
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

The future is being played by Crytopia, BTC will grow strongly, trust me. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Well at the moment no one can predict the bitcoin price but I think buying bitcoin at time of crash with low price is really good and beneficial. At time of low price it is good to hold bitcoin and wait for bitcoin price to rise again for betterment of your future. Now everyone know price of bitcoin will be recovered very fast and it will not take more than a year so holding is the only gateway for success.

With bitcoin's proven record, its just a matter of time before it can recover. But as this very moment, we have been in the bearish trend that most of us have losing our faith on it. Its been a struggle, one day we will that bitcoin is just about $11K and we get too excited and thought that we can go to $12K. Alas, next day the market goes into another market correction.

Right now its a shade above $10K and I'm expecting that a lot of us are nervous again and thinking of pushing the sell button because we all losing faith. But I guess I have to hold on my faith, after all, I'm in for the long haul.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

sell off your portfolios and buy USD tether which rarely fluctuates very much during dips and then when the green light starts showing,you buy bitcoin and then you can rebuy your portfolios cheaply and make some profits too.Mostly that's what i do.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:10:12 AM

Just incase theres really a Bitcoin crash, we can just sell our Bitcoins in USDT. Wait for Bitcoin to reach $1000 and rebuy BTC using the money you hedge in USDT. I am sure you will double the number of your Bitcoins. So when BTC goes back from current price, you should have plenty of money.

Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

CinemaAI

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

Just incase theres really a Bitcoin crash, we can just sell our Bitcoins in USDT. Wait for Bitcoin to reach $1000 and rebuy BTC using the money you hedge in USDT. I am sure you will double the number of your Bitcoins. So when BTC goes back from current price, you should have plenty of money.

Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

Or you can just go short with the new Bitcoin Futures contracts on the CME and CBOE. Then you make money on the way down.

More importantly, you DON'T have to buy back in and wait for it to go back up before making money. Yup, that's a whole lot smarter, if you think Bitcoin is going to be crashing.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

For now bitcoin crash that very rare.
Because a price still on supply and demand, also continue to exist and supply is relatively stable
it maybe happen if got a case of a hack or deception in a very large number of again.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

Well a lot of bitcoiners grab the opportunity to buy when prices go down. They wait and hold their coins and sell when prices goes up. The usual trending i believe.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

If you wanna earn money when Bitcoin crashed, you should sell all your Bitcoin for USDT then wait and buy BTC back when the price of BTC decrease to lower price. It's the best way to earn while Bitcoin crashed but it's also not easy. LOL. You should collect the news to know when you should buy and sell
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:08:00 AM

Hi everyone,

Any ideas?

The crash is unpredictable but if you want to earn slowly but surely, you will gamble to sell it immediately as long as you are contented to small earnings in which buy low and sell it a little bit high but this is not advisable because the  most common to everybody that you will earn high is to hold your coin no matter what happen.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

The future is being played by Crytopia, BTC will grow strongly, trust me. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Indeed correct! Just because bitcoin is going through a downfall and it is lingering between a specific ranges for few weeks now does not mean it will never put on a real show. It will do that when we will least expect it to. That is how bitcoin is.

Unpredictable, unstoppable, a true warrior. It is considered as the best investment tool so far and there is a reason behind this. That is its potential to survive and grow.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

If the Bitcoin will crash we must buy and hold for a long period of time so we must have higher profits.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

Research on good coins which have the good concept and buy them and after that hold them for the long term and you will make huge money with this strategy.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

Research on good coins which have the good concept and buy them and after that hold them for the long term and you will make huge money with this strategy.
Yes.By simply buying some potential coins during a crash,and sell them again when there is a price hike,is one thing i know which will give us good profit in times of downward trend.Holding may be a good one but it takes long months to make a profit.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

To make money from bitcoin crash, always grab the opportunity to buy it with affordable and lower price to be profitable, you can sell it when the time comes that the value of it make you satisfy to gain profits.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

Buy some while it is at a low price then wait till it recovers ,
I think it is the only way to make money from Bitcoin crash.
Or you could also do some alt-coin trading while the Bitcoin price is low then jump in to bitcoin when the price is increasing.

CaptainKrypto255

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

Buy when bitcoin crashes and trade alts if you can't keep your hands off the market
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

I think you're late in seeing the odds when bitcoin is in decline, a few weeks ago bitcoin hit a fairly low price because there were some problems going on that made the bitcoin price fall, but if you expect the bitcoin price to fall back, I think it will be very it is difficult to know when prices will fall and when will increase again,
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

Hm, if you think that all people know that it will crash than I am an exception because as for me bitcoin is the currency of the future. I believe that there are chances that it will be accepted as the main currency in the future
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

Of course there are. If you are pretty sure so you can sell futures on CME but do not forget that it is a huge risk because it is a margin asset and you can lose your money quite fast. I would not recommend anybody to trade futures if you are not a professional and qualified trader otherwise you will be a bankrupt soon.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

I think you're late in seeing the odds when bitcoin is in decline, a few weeks ago bitcoin hit a fairly low price because there were some problems going on that made the bitcoin price fall, but if you expect the bitcoin price to fall back, I think it will be very it is difficult to know when prices will fall and when will increase again,

Well the only way to make money in that scenario would be to buy as many as you can. A crash is often seen as the end of bitcoin yet when the value is soaring, many people are wishing for it to get in. Funny. Buy low sell high. Basically the lowest you can buy is during a crash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

To make money from bitcoin crash, always grab the opportunity to buy it with affordable and lower price to be profitable, you can sell it when the time comes that the value of it make you satisfy to gain profits.
There is a basic rule and I am sure everyone here have heard about it, buy low and sell high. This is really a golden rule where nobody can be a loser if implement this rule with right facts and figures. When people buy bitcoins, they must make sure that prices are now down than casual. Because if the prices are higher, you may not be making best use of your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: