Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash  (Read 2049 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

Easy to earn money if the bitcoin crushing price. All you need to do is buy more bitcoin. But sometimes you need to wait the price decrease so you can get more bitcoin with cheaper price but once the price increase it will continue so you need to buy before the price increase.
Simple scheme is buy low sell high when it crashes and you saw a green candle right after the crash it maybe a good bounce in confirmation of its holding support and when you saw a big green candle then its time to sell and wait for the opportunity of crashing again the bitcoin price.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

to be able to get money from the collapse of bitcoin prices you should use by buying bitcoin when the price is cheap after that you save the bitcoin you have and sell bitcoin you have when the price becomes expensive.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

The best method is to get a job and an extra part time job to earn as much money as possible, and buy as much bitcoin as possible during the crash. Now it is less than half the price of the all time high so this time next year it should be worth well over $20,000

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
2beAmillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

Just buy more bitcoin when bitcoin crashed in the world crypto market,hold it for a long term investment,it will make you a lot of money that you want.all you have to do is keep on monitoring on the movement in the market.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

I think to make money from the bitcoin crash, the best you can do in this situation is to buy a coins or investment in the market
because the amount or price of it, is still affordable because of the crash that happen and it is a great opportunity to be grab of.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

The good thing about bitcoin is its dominance so when it reaches economy of scale it has a huge correction phase competitive to the others but since it's a well-networked coin it will increase in value in the long term and again its cap
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

Their is no formular to know the exact time bitcoin will crash but however, to keep yourself safe in the trade, you dont have to be greedy. When bitcoin got to a significant price, a wise investor sells off his investment or probably sell 50% of his investment and hold it in order to buy back when the price comes down just as it just did.This is the strategy I used to increase the bitcoin I have in my portfolio
shabinmathew23

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

bitcoin went down again will it go up any soon ?  Embarrassed
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

I think,everytime when bitcoin price in the market fell down,it will be a great opportunity to everyone to buy more,and hold it in a long term,even it will takes for how many months,or even a years. Waiting for a right time of selling is the best hodling strategy that can make us to be successful,and earn more profits.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Blackmoon84

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

REMEMBER WHEN THERE IS A CRASH, THERE IS ALWAYS A SELLER AND A BUYER. so when people are dumping low, there is a big whale with a gaping open mouth ready to swallow all the fish. So if yo want to become a whale you do the opposite of what the rest of the panic sellers are dong, you go in and buy. ALSO following the Fibonacci cycles in trading can help you determine new highs and new lows.buy when red and sell when green, then you will experience a profit.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

Sell the futures - or buy when it's low then sell when you think it's high.
I also agree with your view we can make money from bitcoin in many ways as you take part in the trade when Bitcoin prices and Altcoin are low you can buy and sell when the price is high or keep a little to Long-term investment. You can also participate in icos campaigns.
wastetimer1

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

You can use the bitcoin hash and it is something that is really good.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

The right momentum and decision making will enable you to gain a profit when the price of Bitcoin crashes, but please note that we should take a chance too when the bitcoin price is pumped. So we can not possibly only take advantage when bitcoin price crashes, we have to take advantage of all conditions. Back again that we should be able to make decisions at the right time and we also have to make decisions quickly. Momentum will never come twice, so take advantage of every opportunity and you will have the chance to achieve good results for your economy.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

no one can extaly predict bitcoin price variations it is the highly impossible market is uncertain and volatile
1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

I will never recommend short-selling to anyone as that does not really is a good thing.
makpol19

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

You have lost the opportunity and it’s gone for now.The time was yesterday.
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

Sell it in the future or buy it when you know the money is higher.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

They're so many upcoming ICOs my friend, do your own research, find cool projects and invest in. Wink I'm waiting for upcoming Kelvin Blockchain, what's your investments this summer?? Huh
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

If you can take risk and you have good investment capital, I think betting should be the best way to make money during clash.  I have thought of this and finalized that betting and margin trading is the the best ways for you to actually make money any time either the market is going up or down.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

Sell the futures - or buy when it's low then sell when you think it's high.
I also agree with your view we can make money from bitcoin in many ways as you take part in the trade when Bitcoin prices and Altcoin are low you can buy and sell when the price is high or keep a little to Long-term investment. You can also participate in icos campaigns.
Choosing and buying good coin at a low price in a down market is a method many investors have done to make a good profit for themselves. That's the way I've used it in the past and it works pretty well. Remember to spend a lot of time researching and analyzing the coin you want to invest to have a basis and belief in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: