Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash  (Read 2051 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

The right momentum and decision making will enable you to gain a profit when the price of Bitcoin crashes, but please note that we should take a chance too when the bitcoin price is pumped. So we can not possibly only take advantage when bitcoin price crashes, we have to take advantage of all conditions. Back again that we should be able to make decisions at the right time and we also have to make decisions quickly. Momentum will never come twice, so take advantage of every opportunity and you will have the chance to achieve good results for your economy.
Exactly, instead of panicking better to think what is the best way to earn more during the crash market. Your decision is very crucial in every trend, but you must see this market as an opportunity to have more coin during the dump and also to have more profit during the pump.
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

the way to buy t he Bitcoin from crash lets you earn some profit.
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

Bitcoin will never be destroyed, so you can not wait. Why try to earn on the collapse of the main crypto currency, if you can make money on its growth? Think about it!
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

Even if you are interested no one can able to spot or guess on when BTC price would crash and no one would ever know it even on that one day that you are talking about.
People to make money out of those crashes.If we just think of the basic principle of trading which is Buy low Sell high then you would able to know on whats the answer of your own question.
Those crashes are indeed the opportunity to buy cheaper and in most traders this kind of spot is all we have waiting for.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1264

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

Exactly, instead of panicking better to think what is the best way to earn more during the crash market. Your decision is very crucial in every trend, but you must see this market as an opportunity to have more coin during the dump and also to have more profit during the pump.
I cant see anything more than a dump happening in the current scenario. Where do you see the pump? The markets dropped a lot this week and I hope it drops more so I can buy chunks of more bitcoin soon and then hodl it till it goes above 15k USD once again. Thats what many other whales are doing they are going to pump it once it drops down to a rock bottom and the despair ends.

Stop talking about things you dont understand because its obvious that you are trying to shitpost your way across the rank. Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin after crash and wait until it's price will be raised then you can get good profit earnings and make money through bitcoin.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

You can still make money from Bitcoin crash by move your money in to others platform that give profit from short potition,  there are many platform that offer crypto pair with trading product CFDs( Contract for differents) and futures trading. Some of that platform is Bitmex, Okex futures trading, Etoro, and some forex broker also offer crypto pair in their platform.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

To make money from bitcoin crash is join some bounty campaign to earn even tje bitcoin is crash or the price in the market is dump. You can also join some airdrops to earn but when earning in airdrops you need to dOK first the task and refer many so that you will earn big. It is worth if you can refer many so your reward is big and you will not earn small.
Benladeng

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

Bitcoin has not collapsed, its price is more like an adjustment, when its price drops to a price, I think there will be many investors to start buying bitcoin! This is your chance to make money!
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

Bitcoin touches the price of 19,000 USD in December 2017. After that the price drops to 6,000 USD. Conditions like this now complicate bitcoin trading, as if the market is waiting. The person who will buy is doubtful, worried that the price will go down again. Likewise sellers, hoping prices will rise again. The market is waiting for momentum to bounce back, for example, interesting news about bitcoin, or the stock market in a large country that provides more space for bitcoin.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

I also think that bitcoin dies with time. I will simply place limit orders for sale at a price of about 50,000. I will try make a short small part of the deposit.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

If you are really smart enough, bitcoin crash is one big opportunity for you to earn money from it but not instantly because you need to wait for it to have its price hiked again. So the point here is to invest in bitcoin during crash and also in other cryptos because it is also expected that their prices are going low.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

I can give a little example. We have $100 in USDT then we decide to buy bitcoin, so we get 0.01 btc. After we wait for a while, the price increase for $120 and we sell bitcoin at $120, and we got $120. Later, if bitcoin is down at $85, we can buy with $100, so we can get 0.015 btc and wait again until the price increase. Gladly, the price can increase to more than $120, and now it's $140, and we sell 0.015 btc at $140, so we can get more than $180. The difference in the price will be our profit.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

When during a bullish market a coin increase like x 6 from September 2017 ($3k) to December $18k you should sell some .
You can expect after a parabolic rise a correction to happen.
So when a coin increase a lot sell and  buy back during the correction period.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

When during a bullish market a coin increase like x 6 from September 2017 ($3k) to December $18k you should sell some .
You can expect after a parabolic rise a correction to happen.
So when a coin increase a lot sell and  buy back during the correction period.
to determine maximum correction we must be more careful, but sometimes we put support wrong to take long positions. for this purpose, it is endeavored to buy gradually in every support to minimize risk
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:12:52 AM

To make money from bitcoin crash is join some bounty campaign to earn even tje bitcoin is crash or the price in the market is dump. You can also join some airdrops to earn but when earning in airdrops you need to dOK first the task and refer many so that you will earn big. It is worth if you can refer many so your reward is big and you will not earn small.
How to make money from decreasing bitcoin prices, which is holding bitcoin to wait for prices to rise and sell. If prices continue to fall, bitcoin sells then buys again at a lower price, the difference is profit. Indeed, it takes courage and luck.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:05:46 AM

When bitcoin crashes, buy your bitcoin. That is one way to earn money during red market. Take the opportunity of buying bitcoin at a discounted price. After buying the dips, hold your bitcoin and wait until the next bull run.

Remember bitcoin is fundamentally good cryptocurrency. No matter what happens in the market, its price will surely recover.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

When Bitcoin crash you have to quit from the crypto market  because all altcoin will follow it.  And to make money we can trade on others platform or others asset.  There are alot of trading platform that offer to trade different asset except crypto. 

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

The only option for you is to sell services related to crypto like managing groups like in telegram or writing content for their site, blog or social media. This bear market is not really the time to make trade because it will end up bad so it's you better you do the on I recommend or just wait for the bull run.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

shorting market just to hope it will rise up again in future, in the mean time trying to get as much coin as possible. BTC hardly will crash. for the record, new low is getting higher and higher. once threshold hit, it will bounce back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: