Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sumokoin - low cap privacy coin  (Read 759 times)
Chiraag001 (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:00:08 PM

https://twitter.com/sumokoin/status/939393331473338373

Ok - privacy coins seem to be doing extremely well as can be seen with Monero, Verge among others.

I saw a super low cap called sumokoin that is gaining attention.

What do you guys think?

The potential could be huge here if it can follow the direction of the others.
A little could go a long way here.
cheesebaby

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:08:28 PM

Yes, privacy coins will get all the attention in 2018.

I like Sumokoin because it is a mineable coin, but as a privacy coin, SpectreCoin XSPEC offers the untraceable properties of Cryptonight-based coins, such as Sumokoin and Monero, but also Tor obfuscation.

SpectreCoin also has great community support and marketing strategy, which recent efforts over just the past few weeks have been reflected by the rise in price. Despite this, the coin is still very low in market cap compared to other privacy coins such as Verge and Monero.

Getting some SpectreCoin and Sumokoin could be very promising.
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:53:10 PM

Nice - i guess a little investment in each is a good strategy. There is also deeponion and hush with low caps too.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:56:41 PM

Ok - privacy coins seem to be doing extremely well as can be seen with Monero, Verge among others.

What do you guys think?

As you said, privacy coins are performing really well and we've seen what's happened with XVG the last days, if it can perform anything like that then there could be some great returns available for investors. One thing that does worry me while briefly looking on CMC is the low circulating supply compared to total and max supplies.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

This has a CPU miner right?  I believe I have mined it.. Hard to keep track of all the coins right?  I think I have a mining BAT file for most coins.. It's a sad existence for a crypto addict Sad
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:25:54 PM

What do you guys think?

As you said, privacy coins are performing really well and we've seen what's happened with XVG the last days, if it can perform anything like that then there could be some great returns available for investors. One thing that does worry me while briefly looking on CMC is the low circulating supply compared to total and max supplies.

The total supply discrepancy is funds for the development team which is understandable.
The maximum supply will take many many years of mining to unlock so that is also not a worry.

stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

I was looking for a low cap coin as of late and was unable to find one, ty for the tip. Privacy coins are no doubt going to outperform most of the other coins around in 2018 this coin is no different.

vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

Whats the meaning "privacy coins"? I have seen this definition in several places.
Can not anyone buy it? or it just un-mined coins?

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:48:16 PM

With all the presentations above this is presented as better than Monero coin, true the privacy coins are doing very well but the issue here is who is using them, most people still believe in BTC than most of them
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:24:30 PM

Whats the meaning "privacy coins"? I have seen this definition in several places.
Can not anyone buy it? or it just un-mined coins?

Privacy coins have blockchains that are immune to analysis. Unlike Bitcoin, Litecoin and other BTC clones.

What that means is that no one can know how much you have in your wallet, who you sent to or received from, or any of your addresses. Some privacy coins also have IP obfuscation as well so that no one can know which IP you sent from.

justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:29:39 PM

1000x gain in 2018 or 2019 seems possible, I don't know how serious their team are but it can really rise like monero or verge. But that will not happen just as it is a privacy coin

Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:03:02 PM

Sumokoin is mooning now but still has such a low cap
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:56:17 PM

if it reaches a marketcap of 200,000,000$ the price will be around 50$...  (this is a very reasonable marketcap this days... probably more in the next year with current market growing)

If it reached a really good marketcap, like for example Verge recently whos close to 2Billion (1.802.533.595), the price of SUMO at that point will be around 800$

So don´t think of it at 10$ goal... there´s space to go much further...

I hope they get listed in ZAIF or some high volume japanese exchange, that would start the boost
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:37 PM

What do you guys think?

The total supply discrepancy is funds for the development team which is understandable.
The maximum supply will take many many years of mining to unlock so that is also not a worry.

Understandable yes but still something that in time can limit how much the price can grow. Right now the market cap is based on about 1/4 of the total supply, in time the team will sell their coins for development and those coins will then be available on the market which can either push the price down or slow the growth. Either way still looks like a great buy, just not quite as good given that.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kumara

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:23:46 AM

http://i68.tinypic.com/2nao7zq.png

What do you guys think?

Privacy coins are the hot present and even hotter future. Public spaces are not free spaces.
iwillhodl

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:58:56 AM

Beware, seems like there will be BIG DUMP today.

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:08:05 AM

I think people are hoping that sumo gets the gains that zencash got, I don't think it's likely though

Shitcointalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:42:21 AM

With such a low market cap, there can be some HUGE return if sumokoin takes off. Even a "small" market cap of 50 millions would already mean 10x return !
But, such a low market cap also mean that it is still an unknown coin that can easily be forgotten.

It is amongst the most rewarding CryptoNight coin at this time, so every GPU miners knows about it. Privacy and anonymous coin are all mooning right know. If the team is good, the community will follow and so the price.

I would say: if you have 500$ to loose, buy some coins, and forget it for a year or two. You will have lost 500$ at worth, but you may have 50k as well.
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:46:44 AM

it would be x5 in short period time when GUI Wallet support subaddress applied  Wink

km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:17:47 AM

This coin was a fork of Monero, am i right or not? Please correct me if i am not right.

Anyway, why you think that this will make a x10? are there any reasons behind that idea? There are already a lot of privacy coins. Like pivx, deeponion, zcash, and a few more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: