Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitQuick.co- Fastest method on the market of converting FIAT <--> BTC!!  (Read 43764 times)
megazoid

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:20:04 PM

I am Not impressed with the Quality of the Customer Service as it is non-existent from my experience.
And yes I used orders@bitquick.co for the attempted contact.

Previous poster stated that his email to Bitquick Customer Service was answered in 1 hour.

I sent an email with several questions 2 days ago that has never been answered. IMO they trashed the email.

I ask how the request for ID was implemented and how is it triggered. (Does one upload or email a scanned copy of DL or is a camera required?) This is not explained on the web pages. I want to know how it works before I send money as I do not have a web cam. I have no problem providing an ID.

I do not like the fact that after the seller has your funds, Bitquick then for some unknown reason decides to ask for ID. This ID check should be upfront before one send his money, because if Bitquik decides to reject ones ID, then if that person does not have what is required to provide the ID (like having a web cam) then Bitquick is going to profit highly by keeping your coins which is an illegal criminal act.

I also ask:
On your web site where you have Banks and Credit Unions listed that provide the Co-op shared network services. There are quotes under each type of bank that states different amounts of Bitcoin value for a particular Bank.

I do not understand the relevance as on the previous screen I can already see how much Bitcoin my money will buy.

Could you explain the relevance?

Honest concise answers are all anyone could ask for but I got nada.

Why does anyone attempt to get answers to their questions multiply times when one attempt should be all that is required from any Honest upstanding Business.

It boils down to very bad Customer Relations and without the customers you are out of business. Some people just do not understand the concept. All aspects of a businesses policies should be published for all to see before they decide to do business with any company. It is called full disclosure.

Looks like they do not want the 2% Commission they could make from my Bitcoin buys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megazoid

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:49:11 PM

Follow up of my previous posting.

I emailed Bitquick about their ID policies. I just want to know how it works so I can be prepared.
6 days later they answered that they would ask for an ID after I had made a purchase.
This is after the seller has you deposit. A smart business would ask for an ID when placing a hold.
This procedure allows Bit quick to state your ID as Invalid and allows Bitquick to keep your funds.

Yesterday (02/02/2017) I attempted a small buy transaction thru Bitquick.
I found that I could only purchase .250194 Bitcoin no matter what amount I put in, as I tried 5 times to purchase amounts up to .2650
bitcoin. Bitcoin provided a name and a Bank Account for the same seller every time. I finally decide to accept the amount they were allowing me to purchase. I drove to a Local Credit Union and the teller said the account of the seller was invalid. I had to drive 30 miles round trip to the Credit Union so I am out on the gas with nothing to show for my efforts.

I wrote Bitquick about the invalid account number and also ask about why I was limited to .250194 Bitcoin.
A Chad answered back that same evening apologizing but did not provide an answer to my question about the limited purchase ability.

I sent another email the same evening asking about the low limits with no answer as of this writing.

This type of information should be listed on the web site so customers would be informed before they do business with Bitquick.

I see this refusal to answer direct questions as a lack of professional courtesy.

I will not be able to recommend Bitquick until I have several successful transactions.
At this time I do not trust them.
Yovas

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:29:28 AM

Hello.

I bought $400 worth of BTC form BitQuick.co and have not received my coins for 2 days already.
First of all, I made a mistake and paid via Well Fargo Sure pay instead of doing a cash deposit. I understand my part of mistake but look what they did. First they told me that since I have not done a cash deposit, I will have to wait until the seller confirms that the fund are cleared on their end. So, I replied to them and said that Wells Fargo Sure Pay is pretty much instant and they should have their money already sitting in their Wells Fargo account. Now, they told me that I need to upload a picture of myself holding my ID and a paper reading "For BitQuick.co Bticoins. No refunds. I did this of course. After this, they never got back to me so I ended up sending them several emails asking for my BTC. Guess what. I have not anything from them so far. What I did is that I called the company that owns BitQuick and asked for help. The guys was very nice and said that he can take my email address and "text or call", in his words, to the BitQuick support folks to help me out. But look at that. I didn't receive any emails of any sort from BitQuick.
I'm just sitting here waiting for my BTC which doesn't seem like is coming to my BTC wallet anytime soon.
This is ridiculous and extremely unprofessional behavior.
I just sent them another email telling that I will call my bank and will file a dispute if they don't release my BTC by the end of today.

This is just absurd.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:49:58 PM

Ive made a couple sales on here and have been happy
I just want to confirm it's safe to sell coins on here and not illegal or anything? ethics first!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bit_SCAMMED

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:01:30 PM

My, my, my, glad I found this thread.

I trusted them and used them for the first time today, and they are scamming me.  It's literally taking place right now and started a little while ago when I requested cancellation of an unpaid order after four hours and return of my Bitcoin.  I'm an unemployed and disabled person and do not need this kind of thing they have done and are doing.  Here are the details:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1970371.0

Bit_SCAMMED

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:34:57 PM

Happy now, BitQuick?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bitquickco/internet/bitquickco-scam-ripoff-i-trusted-bitquickco-with-my-bitcoin-and-now-they-wont-give-1379578

I already also sent them an email stating I intend to consult an attorney for the purpose of suing them next week.  Are they really so stupid as to treat people this way?  Apparently yes...
Bit_SCAMMED

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:15:47 AM

Well at least the Bitcoin has been returned now, minus the network fee getting it there to begin with, but this was an extremely stressful and unpleasant affair having to address it like this here and elsewhere and with all the unresponded to email that I sent.

If the price holds till sometime tomorrow morning or so then it seems my sell limit at my current exchange may be enough to enable me to sell it all that way instead.  I also wonder if I would have simply fared better trying LocalBitcoins.com yesterday instead which I've also never used before to get it done already before any possible price drop.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 09:07:13 PM

Well at least the Bitcoin has been returned now, minus the network fee getting it there to begin with, but this was an extremely stressful and unpleasant affair having to address it like this here and elsewhere and with all the unresponded to email that I sent.

If the price holds till sometime tomorrow morning or so then it seems my sell limit at my current exchange may be enough to enable me to sell it all that way instead.  I also wonder if I would have simply fared better trying LocalBitcoins.com yesterday instead which I've also never used before to get it done already before any possible price drop.

It was the weekend by the time you did your shit at 5pm Mountain time on Friday... they got you settled out the following Monday.

Don't be such a fuckface... shit takes time (this is easier said than done IK.)

I use to use LocalBitcoins wayyyyyyyyy more than Bitquick (https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/BAYAREACOINS/?ch=7mke)... I actually haven't used Bitquick since like 2014.

I believe they have changed hands and shit since then.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Coollikethat

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:39:58 PM

used once before with no problem. now every time i enter the code is says "code incorrect" try via phone call and sms. stop wasting my time
ShairAfzal

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

I used them just the another day, walked across the street to Wells Fargo, and had BTC in my wallet about an hour later.  My next BTC purchase will come from BitQuick as well.  Thank you.
bitquickscam

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:49:34 PM

I wish I didn't have to make this post but I have to warn the community. I have been using bitquick.co for years but I have been waiting over 24 hours for coins to be released, well in advance of the holiday, and bitquick has ignored all my attempts at communication. They have not sent my coins in the 24 hours like their terms of service state. They also do not even reply to emails during business hours. I have been using them for years and I honestly have seen it go so downhill. Communication is nonexistent and most importantly, they do not live up to their terms of service, even when you follow theirs exactly. I will update if they rectify the situation. I am going to contact an attorney in their jurisdiction tomorrow if I don't hear back from them and also report them to the CFPB, CFTC, and SEC as I don't know what else I can do besides contact an attorney also.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:43:20 AM

I wish I didn't have to make this post but I have to warn the community. I have been using bitquick.co for years but I have been waiting over 24 hours for coins to be released, well in advance of the holiday, and bitquick has ignored all my attempts at communication. They have not sent my coins in the 24 hours like their terms of service state. They also do not even reply to emails during business hours. I have been using them for years and I honestly have seen it go so downhill. Communication is nonexistent and most importantly, they do not live up to their terms of service, even when you follow theirs exactly. I will update if they rectify the situation. I am going to contact an attorney in their jurisdiction tomorrow if I don't hear back from them and also report them to the CFPB, CFTC, and SEC as I don't know what else I can do besides contact an attorney also.

Give it till Friday IMO.

It's the Holidays?  Lots of these blockchain folks are out of the office until Jan 2.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
bitquickscam

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:45:35 PM

Give it till Friday IMO.

It's the Holidays?  Lots of these blockchain folks are out of the office until Jan 2.

I ordered well before the holiday. They haven’t even replied to emails. I would rather not have to report them to the CFPB as they will probably get in trouble but I have no choice. This is unbelievable.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:05:44 PM

What is "well before the Holidays"?

Just curious.

bitquickscam

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:53:35 PM

They finally sent my coins. It took 2 days. They never responded to my communication. They specify in their terms of service that as long as deposit instructions are followed, BTC will always be sent within 24 hours. I contacted them several times. They do not respond to communication during their stated business hours. I have been using them for years and have many times but communication is nonexistent now. It used to be very good. I think people who are investing in a volatile asset deserve to know that this company does not abide by their terms of service and your coins will be held for days for no reason.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:03:53 PM

They finally sent my coins. It took 2 days. They never responded to my communication. They specify in their terms of service that as long as deposit instructions are followed, BTC will always be sent within 24 hours. I contacted them several times. They do not respond to communication during their stated business hours. I have been using them for years and have many times but communication is nonexistent now. It used to be very good. I think people who are investing in a volatile asset deserve to know that this company does not abide by their terms of service and your coins will be held for days for no reason.

You're a fucking retard.

Glad you got your coins.

BitquickBurned

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:43:01 PM

I found a link on bitquick's site saying "see what people are saying about us"   Ironic that all the recent comments here are negative.

Just to add to all of the negative feedback on bitquick, I can attest to the fact that their customer service is HORRIBLE.  I paid for my bitcoin 5 days ago and still have not received it. 

I have bought from Bitquick a number of times in the past and never had a problem.  However, this time they are sitting on the coins and when I send them email they either don't reply or it takes days for them to reply.  I sent them two emails yesterday and nothing....crickets...no response.

Looking at earlier posts here it appears when they started in 2013 they cared about customer service.  Now they no longer do.

Would not recommend Bitquick to anyone.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:00:26 PM

I found a link on bitquick's site saying "see what people are saying about us"   Ironic that all the recent comments here are negative.

Just to add to all of the negative feedback on bitquick, I can attest to the fact that their customer service is HORRIBLE.  I paid for my bitcoin 5 days ago and still have not received it. 

I have bought from Bitquick a number of times in the past and never had a problem.  However, this time they are sitting on the coins and when I send them email they either don't reply or it takes days for them to reply.  I sent them two emails yesterday and nothing....crickets...no response.

Looking at earlier posts here it appears when they started in 2013 they cared about customer service.  Now they no longer do.

Would not recommend Bitquick to anyone.

There hasnt' been a legit complaint against Bitquick that I've seen.

You should open a support ticket and chill out.

BitquickBurned

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:07:21 PM

You wouldn't admit to any legitimate complaints since you're obviously a shill for Bitquick.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 12:12:47 AM

You wouldn't admit to any legitimate complaints since you're obviously a shill for Bitquick.

You're obviously a retard too.   Roll Eyes  (I wish I could find a company that would pay me to call their users retards!!!!!  That'd be the life.)

I just follow this thread because I've traded with them a while back ago... it's hard not to comment when the class of complaints is so poor.

Hope you get your coins... I'm sure you will.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: