Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitQuick.co- Fastest method on the market of converting FIAT <--> BTC!!  (Read 43764 times)
BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 09:09:04 PM

Still going strong folks!

Just broke 300 reviews: http://bittrust.org/bitquickco

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:33:27 AM

BitQuick has been great for me.  I buy from them almost every day.  They have been very reliable and fast with delivery.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 09:29:31 PM

Is there any sort of API? I'm starting a Bitcoin only business overseas opening it up for investors and understand that only accepting bitcoins limits our reach. Offering a dollar (other currencies) option resulting in bitcoins being sent to us would be quite useful.
I could certainly send people to BitQuick or CoinBase, BitStamp or whichever but the key is in keeping it simple.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:34:04 PM

Just completed another smooth and fast transaction with BitQuick.co, https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/address/1C7ZG6rq6wVHsyLqcL2qwvvDBq33eSCf3k/?r=bitquick.  I like that you do not need to sign up with them and make an account.  I also like transacting with cash at a bank and having bitcoin appear in my wallet, very safe and not encroaching into my privacy.  Great service.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 10:58:35 PM

Appears they got hacked.

Altquick.co is completely redirected as well.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:09:35 AM

BitQuick.co is still down. Please read below.

March, 17 2016 - 10:24 AM EST

When BitQuick was first founded back in August, 2013 it was founded with the intention to make Bitcoin trading safer and simpler. Through the years, we have always put customer security as our top priority. In February, 2014 we were the first US trading platform to implement proof of reserves following the Mt. Gox incident. 2015 up through now has seen incredible growth; BitQuick reached $1.5M 30 day trailing volume just last week, 15x where we were in January, 2015. This would not have been possible without our loyal and supportive customer base.

On Monday, March 14, 2016, our server fell victim to an attack that gave the attacker unauthorized administrative access. The breach was immediately noticed, and the server was shutdown to prevent any further damage. We are still performing a formal investigation to determine the attack vector, and specifically what information was obtained from the server. Due to additional security mechanisms in place, no funds were taken, and all ID’s (driver’s licenses, passports, etc.) and emails remain secured. Sellers were emailed withdrawal instructions Tuesday evening. All outstanding orders and withdrawals have been processed. Only 3% of all funds remain unclaimed. Support is still available at orders@bitquick.co.

We have always provided our customers with the highest level of security and convenience, and we will not restore service until we are 100% confident we can continue to provide the same level of service that our customers are accustomed to, and deserve. This will occur once the investigation has been completed, the attack vector has been patched, and the rest of the source code has been audited for security. We estimate that this process could take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. An update will be issued to all BitQuick customers once the investigation has completed, and once service is restored.

Until then, we will continue working as hard as we can to restore safe service access. We really appreciate the support from everyone, and we will be back soon.

Jad Mubaslat & Chad Davis
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:07:19 PM

Guess the hack was pretty bad, they are still cleaning up.  Good service, I will still use it!

Dear BitQuick.co user,

I just wanted to provide all of you with a quick update. Unfortunately we have missed our initial deadline of a 4 week return. We are taking care of some things internally, in addition to platform security, before we launch again. I do not have an exact estimate for our return, but wholeheartedly expect a return sometime during the month of May.

The BitQuick team sincerely appreciates the patience and loyalty you all have shown while we go through these times.

Thank you for your time,
Jad Mubaslat
CEO/Founder of BitQuick
digitalcoinbuyer

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:41:00 AM

I never lost money with them.  I used them for a while.  Hopefully they will be back stronger than ever.
Mikestang
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:17:58 PM

They are back.

Dear BitQuick.co user,

I, along with the entire BitQuick team, are happy to announce that BitQuick will be restoring full service on June 6th, today!

Is buying open?

Yes! If you have a verified phone number, or ID, you will remain verified, and continue enjoying the same expedient service you expect.

BitQuick will return to the same state it was in right before our downtime, with improved security and platform availability. This comes after weeks of intense code audits and architecture overhauling that will lead to an ever faster browsing experience.

In addition, Athena Bitcoin Inc. has taken ownership of BitQuick.co. This will give BitQuick further access to the resources we need to continue growing, and improving the service you've grown to know and love. Not only is the BitQuick brand here to stay, but so is the team (Jad and Chad) as well as our vision.

We're sure you may have additional questions about the acquisition, the improved security of the platform, and BitQuick's future plans. Check out our FAQ page here: https://www.bitquick.co/blog/bitquick-details

The BitQuick team sincerely appreciates your patience and loyalty, and we're looking forward to serving you once again! We can't wait to pick back up right where we left off.

Questions? Concerns? Email orders@bitquick.co or respond directly to this email.

Thank you for your time,
Jad Mubaslat
Founder of BitQuick
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 07:10:09 PM

Altquick still dead

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
DegenerateBeast

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 01:01:23 AM

BITQUICK.CO HAVE STOLEN $1,511.96 FROM ME

At the very least, they've mismanaged my deposit and are now ignoring my inquiries.

After several successful buys through their service, today I deposited $1511.96 into an account at a Credit Union Branch.  Upon placing the hold, I didn't receive the email but the site confirmed my hold...this has happened before and "support" had me just email in the pic of the deposit receipt and explained that "they were sorry but the system just didn't send out my email this time."

I did that this time.  I deposited the $1,511.96 into a seller's account as instructed and emailed the receipt in.  Hours later I hadn't received confirmation of them even getting my email, so I inquired.  Heard NOTHING back.  Inquired again...this time, "support" asks, "we're sorry, we don't have any record of a hold placed from your email today...which email did you use?" 

No big deal, this is EXACTLY what happened last time and I just gave them the info on who's account I deposited into, the amount, etc. and they were able to quickly find my order and payout my BTC.  NOT THIS TIME.  I responded with said information and hours have gone by now with no response.

I've sent multiple emails and they have been ignoring me for hours.  I'm not sure what to do here, not sure who to call.  They, of course, don't have a customer service number.  I've tried calling Athena Bitcoin but their "support" number no long works.

I really don't want to lose $1,500 today...any advice?
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 01:31:38 AM

At the very least, they've mismanaged my deposit and are now ignoring my inquiries.

After several successful buys through their service, today I deposited $1511.96 into an account at a Credit Union Branch.  Upon placing the hold, I didn't receive the email but the site confirmed my hold...this has happened before and "support" had me just email in the pic of the deposit receipt and explained that "they were sorry but the system just didn't send out my email this time."

I did that this time.  I deposited the $1,511.96 into a seller's account as instructed and emailed the receipt in.  Hours later I hadn't received confirmation of them even getting my email, so I inquired.  Heard NOTHING back.  Inquired again...this time, "support" asks, "we're sorry, we don't have any record of a hold placed from your email today...which email did you use?" 

No big deal, this is EXACTLY what happened last time and I just gave them the info on who's account I deposited into, the amount, etc. and they were able to quickly find my order and payout my BTC.  NOT THIS TIME.  I responded with said information and hours have gone by now with no response.

I've sent multiple emails and they have been ignoring me for hours.  I'm not sure what to do here, not sure who to call.  They, of course, don't have a customer service number.  I've tried calling Athena Bitcoin but their "support" number no long works.

Do you still have all your receipts and maybe any screenshots?

Not saying to post them here.

Have you provided them to their support?  I haven't used Bitquick since they were bought by that Athans company.

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:03:38 PM

We apologize for taking a bit longer than expected to get back to you! We did end up responding about two hours later, and are just waiting on a bitcoin address to send your coins to. Although it may sometimes seem like there's nobody on the other end, we always diligently read and respond to each inquiry in the fastest manner possible. If you sent an email and haven't heard from us yet, you can rest assured that you'll be receiving a response soon. Once you provide a valid address for us to send the coins to, we will be able to process your order without a fee.

igloo813

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:28:38 PM

I'm a new user...trying to buy bitcoin, but Bitquick doesn't recognize my 10-digit US telephone number.

How/what format am I supposed to use to enter it? 0000000000, or 000-000-0000, or...what ?

And, is "111" the correct country code for the USA?

Thanks in advance for your help!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 04:21:25 PM

How/what format am I supposed to use to enter it? 0000000000, or 000-000-0000, or...what ?

(xxx)xxx-xxxx perhaps.

+1

BuyBitcoin.US (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 08:57:17 PM

I'm a new user...trying to buy bitcoin, but Bitquick doesn't recognize my 10-digit US telephone number.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello,

The correct format is as follows: Country Code, followed by your 10 digit phone number. An example would be 10000000000.

Best,
Chad
BitQuick Support

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:45:45 AM

Good service you have there but from the look of it when I visited the site, its mostly inclined towards US citizens alone and not for everybody...
Destri

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:34:03 PM

I was scammed for a total of $1,085 by bitquick in one day.....

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/Gc6rt

Earlier today their support closed my escrow on all 3 of those orders, claiming that I did not make the payment. They then proceeded to state that the images are clearly manipulated, when they are in fact quite obviously not.

They are now avoiding my emails and not responding.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE, THEY WILL TRY TO STEAL FROM YOU
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 01:21:54 AM

I was scammed for a total of $1,085 by bitquick in one day.....

Proof:

Earlier today their support closed my escrow on all 3 of those orders, claiming that I did not make the payment. They then proceeded to state that the images are clearly manipulated, when they are in fact quite obviously not.

They are now avoiding my emails and not responding.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE, THEY WILL TRY TO STEAL FROM YOU

That is hardly proof of anything. 

Do you have more screen shots of the trades on their site & more deposits?

justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:56:00 PM

Wow , after that many reviews and after that many exchanges between fiat and bitcoin people still can have this kind of problems.

I mean how could we know if the problem is with bitquick or with the payment processor where you put the Money , maybe they are the ones that you have to check with if the Money is sent or not. Nevertheless , I am sure someone from bitquick will shine light upon this subject.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: