Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for bounty-manager  (Read 253 times)
ECOStoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:04:34 PM

Hello everyone,
My name is Denis, I represent blockchain startup ECOS. We are coming to ICO on 15.02.2018. Our startup is built around public blockchain technology. Our goal is to develop decentralized software for monitoring and quality check in the food industry (food, drinks, alcohol).
We are looking for multilingual bounty-managers who can share information about our bounty-campaign (popularization of ECOS project and general information), do topic management giving reports on recent progress.

Our bounty-campaign is translated from Russian into the next languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, German, Korean, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese and Hindi.

The manager should be able to speak one of the listed languages and to communicate with me in English, Russian or Estonian

We can pay you in ECOS tokens, another cryptocurrency or regular currency
Applications are accepted in a period: 20.12. - 31.12.2017

please send your applications with brief information about yourself, pricing or questions to bounty@ecos.ee

☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰☰☰ |▬ECOS | ☰☰☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷
FOOD INDUSTRY QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
〔〔〔▬ JOIN ECOS COMMUNITY PORTAL ▬〕〕〕
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:54:49 PM

Hi do check my profile and posts.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

Do you guys still need a bounty manger? I would have love to. LOL. If anyone is in need of a manager here for a bounty, feel free to contact me.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

Do you guys still need a bounty manger? I would have love to. LOL. If anyone is in need of a manager here for a bounty, feel free to contact me.
Please read the topic.
Applications are accepted in a period: 20.12. - 31.12.2017
And OP already make their own bounty on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2720553.0 , seems the bounty has ended too.
Unfortunately you don't have any experience in manage bounty, and you are also still new on here. What's makes you think you are capable to become a bounty manager?
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

Is it joke? I never see bounty manager with rank newbie. But everything happens for the first time. I would have laughed very much if I had seen a bounty manager with such a rank
Ethereums

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:36:56 AM

hahaha.. at least he asking by promoting him/herself..such confidence...
Tak bersalah

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

You can go to a bounty thread and there are a lot of good managers and I'm sure with a good bounty manager then your project will be successful,
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

You can go to a bounty thread and there are a lot of good managers and I'm sure with a good bounty manager then your project will be successful,
You are really one of spammer who doesn't even read. Do you noticed with torry28's post on above?
chainguru12

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Is it joke? I never see bounty manager with rank newbie. But everything happens for the first time. I would have laughed very much if I had seen a bounty manager with such a rank

sometimes bounty manager with low rank or newbie doesn't really matter because what matter is the efficiencies to deliver the projects and not ranks.. although most at time we the bounty hunters do looks for rank before participating to any project since they see's newbies as scammers so people are always conceous of them in the forum.

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

sometimes bounty manager with low rank or newbie doesn't really matter because what matter is the efficiencies to deliver the projects and not ranks.. although most at time we the bounty hunters do looks for rank before participating to any project since they see's newbies as scammers so people are always conceous of them in the forum.

I would agree here. Rank is not everything. I mean, all of us who registered long ago are lucky. I can see good accounts who can only become Jr Members because they cannot get merits after many months.

Portfolio and track record, that is all you need to provide. Rank is something else,,, it is ONE indicator, but it is not the only indicator. If the person is Legendary and has no track record,,, do not trust. Simple.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

I think a good bounty manager should be ranked legendary, hero member, and copper member they have well knowledge of the bounty project
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

The best way to look for a bounty manager is to look for a better campaign that hire a higher ranked manager in bounty. Either than joining some campaign that have low ranked manager
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

tell us how much your ICO project is successful. Did it happen? What results have you achieved? Collected a minimum or maximum amount? tell me, I'm interested in what you work for.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

for those that is looking for bounty manager i think you should know the project he/she as managed and how far he/she as been into the bounty most spammers out their act as bounty manager and ask you to send eth to them so they can start mining for you. don't be deceive by there words. be wise and smart
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:57:21 AM

Did your company later host the bounty program? So who later won the bid to host the bounty program? also is the bounty still ongoing or it is ended for now? give me link to the Ann thread or bounty thread so i could check out your project.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: