Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:47:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2913 times)
AssetFun (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:05:28 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 10:12:31 AM by AssetFun

Signature/Avatar campaign

We call on the collaboration of the Bitcointalk community. Will you help us?
Bounties for AssetFun signature are ready to be distributed. From April 2nd to April 30th there are exactly 4 weeks to spread AssetFun’s message in Bitcointalk.
To help us, we are proposing the possibility of your being an ambassador to our project.
All you need to do is add our official signatures and avatar to your Bitcointalk profile.
Total reserved for campaign: 20,000 AFTs
Period: 04/02/2018 – 04/30/2018 (4 weeks)
Campaign structure: Weekly basis

– Signature for Full member: 5 stakes per week.
– Signature for Sr. Member, Hero or Legendary: 10 stakes per week.
– Without an avatar, you will receive2 stakes.
33 AFT per stake

Rules:
Minimum range of membership must be Full Members
Users must have published 12 accepted posts per week
Spamming posts won’t be accepted
We will randomly check user activity of those who joined this campaign in order to ensure that our message is being spread in an effective and positive way.
If you’d like to join this campaign please fill in the form available in: Form Signature/Avatar Campaign
If you need further information about this campaign, do not hesitate to contact us HERE.
All AFT will be distributed within 15 days after the campaign.
Confirmed participants in this campaign will be published in: Registration Signature/Avatar Campaign
You could find in this section the information about how to get your AFTs.

https://www.assetfun.org/assetfun_img.png

Signature for Full member:

Signature for Sr. Member, Hero or Legendary:

https://assetfun.org/assetfun_img.png            █▀ ▄                   A Decentralized Token Eco Platform                      TWITTER  WALLET    BITCOINTALK THREAD
                                         ███▀                                   FLEXABLE  |  EASY TO USE  |  BAAS                                       █████        
                                       ███████        
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

Social Media Bounty Program

Campaign launched
Get bounty for helping spread the Signature/Avatar campaign
AssetFun signature campaign will be on 04/02/2018 – 04/30/2018 (4 weeks)
Total reserved for campaign: 3000 AFT
Reserved AFT will be distributed among all the participants by achievement.
The bounty will be closed on Apr 30th.
Requirements to participate and get the reward:
1- Have a Twitter or Facebook account with followers more than 100.
2- Fill in a smart action of participation in: Form Social Media Bounty
Confirmed participants in this campaign will be published in: Registration Social Media

TWITTER BOUNTY                                                                                                       AFT      ETH Equivalent
Like and retweet @ASSETFUN tweets at least 3 times a week (>100<300 Followers)      10        0.0027
Like and retweet @ASSETFUN tweets at least 3 times a week (<600, >300 Followers)    30        0.0081
Like and retweet @ASSETFUN tweets at least 3 times a week (>800 Followers)              50       0.0135

FACEBOOK BOUNTY                                                                                                                                                                                                                          AFT   ETH Equivalent
Like 5 ASSETFUN Facebook posts (text / image / video, link)                                                                                                                                                                10      0.0027
Comment on ASSETFUN Facebook post (at least 30 characters per comment)                                                                                                                                         10    0.0027
Public share ASSETFUN FB posts with your comment (this must be done via share now or share to Public/ Groups options with hashtag #ASSETFUN and short comment)     15    0.00405

This is just a sample, if this repeats more than twice in the complete bounty will not be calculated. You will not earn any AFT for repeated posts.
*Fast growing #ASSETFUN is now tokenizing rewards with #blockchain. Highly recommended assetfun.org

On April 30th we will check the participation and distribute their AFT. On May 4th you could request your AFT with a “smart action” in Get AFT.
Any questions about the bounty: project telegram group
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:08:01 AM

For bounty details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.msg32638289#msg32638289 or visit https://assetfun.org/bounty/
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

Total reserved for two campaigns is 23,000 Shocked
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:57:11 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 08:33:23 AM by AssetFun

Total reserved for SIGNATURE/AVATAR campaign: 20,000 AFTs

AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

AssetFun signature campaign will be on 04/02/2018– 04/30/2018(4weeks)
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

For bounty details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.msg32638289#msg32638289 or visit https://assetfun.org/bounty/
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

Today is a milestone for ASSETFUN, the Token Creation function is officially launched, so as the ASSETFUN GENESIS TOKEN (AGT).
Users can now create your own token for developing purpose and need, the token may represent your product or service.
Please be sure you understand the rules and charges to ensure you will create appropriate tokens that can attract more attention to your project.
Token Creation will cost you certain AFT, once it is issued, it is irrevocable and inalterable. So you can create it on the testnet first: https://test.assetfun.net  After confirmation of all the token creation details and rules you can create your token on mainnet.
Any questions please visit our website assetfun.org for contacts or join in telegram group https://t.me/assetfun.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

AFT/BTC is 0.000015 on allcoin.com Grin
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:56:55 AM

Signature/Avatar campaign

We call on the collaboration of the Bitcointalk community. Will you help us?
Bounties for AssetFun signature are ready to be distributed. From April 2nd to April 30th there are exactly 4 weeks to spread AssetFun’s message in Bitcointalk.
To help us, we are proposing the possibility of your being an ambassador to our project.
All you need to do is add our official signatures and avatar to your Bitcointalk profile.
Total reserved for campaign: 20,000 AFTs

– Without an avatar, you will receive2 stakes.
33 AFT per stake

Rules:
Minimum range of membership must be Full Members
Users must have published 12 accepted posts per week
Spamming posts won’t be accepted
We will randomly check user activity of those who joined this campaign in order to ensure that our message is being spread in an effective and positive way.
If you’d like to join this campaign please fill in the form available in: Form Signature/Avatar Campaign
If you need further information about this campaign, do not hesitate to contact us HERE.
All AFT will be distributed within 15 days after the campaign.
Confirmed participants in this campaign will be published in: Registration Signature/Avatar Campaign
You could find in this section the information about how to get your AFTs.

https://www.assetfun.org/assetfun_img.png

Signature for Full member:

Signature for Sr. Member, Hero or Legendary:

https://assetfun.org/assetfun_img.png            █▀ ▄                   A Decentralized Token Eco Platform                      TWITTER  WALLET    BITCOINTALK THREAD
                                         ███▀                                   FLEXABLE  |  EASY TO USE  |  BAAS                                       █████        
                                       ███████    
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

Social Media Bounty Program

Campaign launched
AssetFun signature campaign will be on 04/02/2018 – 04/30/2018 (4 weeks)
Reserved AFT will be distributed among all the participants by achievement.
The bounty will be closed on Apr 30th.
Requirements to participate and get the reward:
1- Have a Twitter or Facebook account with followers more than 100.
2- Fill in a smart action of participation in: Form Social Media Bounty
Confirmed participants in this campaign will be published in: Registration Social Media

TWITTER BOUNTY                                                                                                       AFT      ETH Equivalent
Like and retweet @ASSETFUN tweets at least 3 times a week (>100<300 Followers)      10        0.0027
Like and retweet @ASSETFUN tweets at least 3 times a week (<600, >300 Followers)    30        0.0081
Like and retweet @ASSETFUN tweets at least 3 times a week (>800 Followers)              50       0.0135

FACEBOOK BOUNTY                                                                                                                                                                                                                          AFT   ETH Equivalent
Like 5 ASSETFUN Facebook posts (text / image / video, link)                                                                                                                                                                10      0.0027
Comment on ASSETFUN Facebook post (at least 30 characters per comment)                                                                                                                                         10    0.0027
Public share ASSETFUN FB posts with your comment (this must be done via share now or share to Public/ Groups options with hashtag #ASSETFUN and short comment)     15    0.00405

This is just a sample, if this repeats more than twice in the complete bounty will not be calculated. You will not earn any AFT for repeated posts.
*Fast growing #ASSETFUN is now tokenizing rewards with #blockchain. Highly recommended assetfun.org

On April 30th we will check the participation and distribute their AFT. On May 4th you could request your AFT with a “smart action” in Get AFT.
Any questions about the bounty: project telegram group
ace09

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

This project seems like have a good bounty campaigns. I am interested to this project and also at the same time, I am willing to participates in this project. I hope this will make further developments for the better changes in our community of the crypro currency. I hope that this project will make a fruitfull success.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:43:31 AM

This project seems like have a good bounty campaigns. I am interested to this project and also at the same time, I am willing to participates in this project. I hope this will make further developments for the better changes in our community of the crypro currency. I hope that this project will make a fruitfull success.
Join in our bounty program get free AFT Grin
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

Same here it seems this project has alot of participants already but I still would like to try my luck.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

I see that you guys have a very good campaign for generosity and a signature campaign. In my opinion, you are moving in the right direction, first you need to draw people's attention to the project, and then launch Ico. By the way, when do you plan to launch and will there be any bonus for the purchase?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

As far is i read the ANN and Whitepaper, this project seems to be reliable. They introduce a blockchain which connect both world and digital. Also the project have been listed already in some exchanges which is good.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Same here it seems this project has alot of participants already but I still would like to try my luck.
You must try lol
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

As far is i read the ANN and Whitepaper, this project seems to be reliable. They introduce a blockchain which connect both world and digital. Also the project have been listed already in some exchanges which is good.
ASSETFUN blockchain can tokenize traditional assets, thats how the 'bridge' works. Yes AFT is listed on allcoin, bcex and iquant.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

0.000015 btc for 1 ATF and you offer 23000 AFT for this bounty campaign. This is  exactly 0.345 btc, am I right?  It is quite less for a bounty campain. I think you have to think about it again; we have bounty campaigns over 1M USD here.

AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

0.000015 btc for 1 ATF and you offer 23000 AFT for this bounty campaign. This is  exactly 0.345 btc, am I right?  It is quite less for a bounty campain. I think you have to think about it again; we have bounty campaigns over 1M USD here.

Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider adjust the rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: