Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2910 times)
AssetFun (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

I see that you guys have a very good campaign for generosity and a signature campaign. In my opinion, you are moving in the right direction, first you need to draw people's attention to the project, and then launch Ico. By the way, when do you plan to launch and will there be any bonus for the purchase?

First thank you for supporting us. But we have no ICO plan, and our core functions Token Creation and Predict were fully developed, mainnet have already online on December 2017  Wink
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:28:25 AM

I see that you guys have a very good campaign for generosity and a signature campaign. In my opinion, you are moving in the right direction, first you need to draw people's attention to the project, and then launch Ico. By the way, when do you plan to launch and will there be any bonus for the purchase?

First thank you for supporting us. But we have no ICO plan, and our core functions Token Creation and Predict were fully developed, mainnet have already online on December 2017  Wink
I see, so there is no ICO. I know this project from my friend and he tells me if this project was a great platform like Ethereum, so I wanted to learn more about this project!
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:40:52 AM

I see a new coin project with a stable network. Are the airdrops already over, or can I still participate?
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

I see a new coin project with a stable network. Are the airdrops already over, or can I still participate?
The airdrop lasts for a month, you can still partcipate Cheesy
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

I see, so there is no ICO. I know this project from my friend and he tells me if this project was a great platform like Ethereum, so I wanted to learn more about this project!
The most difference with Ethereum is create a token on ASSETFUN, you don't need to do any programming, it is the easiest way to make it happen as we know.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

AssetFun Development Weekly Update — Apr 4, 2018

Changes made during week of March 26th to April 1st

1. Bugs Fixed

[AssetFun Wallet] Sometimes the wallet can not jump to ‘My Wallet’ page after login. This bug was fixed.

[AssetFun Wallet] Fixed a bug that PC wallet could not jump properly to Token page.

[Others] Fixed a bug in deploy scripts.

2. Work Completed

[AssetFun Wallet] Added logout functionality to wallet.

[AssetFun Wallet] Added support to control whether to launch fundrasing.

[AssetFun Core] Transaction error tips support parameters now.

[AssetFun Core] When fundraising not required, the initial amount would transfer to issuer directly while remain part would return back by periods.

[Others] Updated the sensitive words and reserved token names and symbols.

[Others] Merge codes of master and develop branches.

3. Work following

[Others] Fixing the bug of monitor program and unify the alarm log.

[Others] Maintaining the testnet.

[Others] Project open source and token market development.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

For bounty details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

For bounty details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

Are the team planning to work with big exchanges after the ICO ends?  We'll be joining the bounty campaigns. Goodluck on  project and When will the ICO sale starts?

AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

Are the team planning to work with big exchanges after the ICO ends?  We'll be joining the bounty campaigns. Goodluck on  project and When will the ICO sale starts?
We are not doing ICO Grin Grin  We are now listed on allcoin, other exchanges are on schedule  Cheesy Cheesy
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

yeah i want to join  and partcipate with your project. i like your project.good luck.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

yeah i want to join  and partcipate with your project. i like your project.good luck.
Here is the details for campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0 Grin Grin
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

Signature for Sr.Member:
https://assetfun.org/assetfun_img.png            █▀ ▄                   A Decentralized Token Eco Platform                      TWITTER  WALLET    BITCOINTALK THREAD
                                         ███▀                                   FLEXABLE  |  EASY TO USE  |  BAAS                                       █████        
                                       ███████  
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

I want to participate in the airdrop. Where is the link? Do this project really have an airdrop now? Anyway. I see that the dev is very active now and I am hoping that they will be successful soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

I guess your functionality exists on some famous platform. How did your platform differ from others?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

We are not doing ICO Grin Grin  We are now listed on allcoin, other exchanges are on schedule  Cheesy Cheesy

Well, if the project has no ICO then where do the team get their funds to support the financial needs of this project? and how long do you think this project can run?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

What blockchain is the AssetFun token based? If it is in Ethereum then does that mean it is like you are going to build a dApp that is going to help make a decentralized dApp?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Not the first project of similar subject. But I think if at you it turns out to involve with something developers to dapp, then you have every chance to take the place in this sphere of work. In any a case, we learn in the near future.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

I didn't see any team members profile in the whitepaper, I wanted to know the team behind this platform. Because team members is one of the major factors which investors wanted to know. Platform maybe good when it comes to their services because I find this similar with Ethereum which is they can also create a token.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

Well, if the project has no ICO then where do the team get their funds to support the financial needs of this project? and how long do you think this project can run?

I agree with you buddy and you have a good questions for this project. Furthermore, how can the dev team continue to developed of this plattform if they don't need ICO? Or they have already enough funds for this project? I hope it will be answered by the bounty manager so we can have more knowledge for this.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: