Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2910 times)
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

AssetFun is a project which offers great blockchain based services to generate Dapps. This project will surely attract many investors as it has a great concept behind it. They are aimed to generate a platform which is stable and secure to make a blockchain based platform which is user-friendly and easy to use and also has low fees. This makes this project more unique and promising for investors.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

I dont really think that the presentation of this project will be getting most of the expected audience as it is not up to the mark
Will be possible audiences very little, but it won't cancel the fact that target after all the project will find. And who knows, she will be how active and what will bring to the project? Suddenly in a small part of community there will also be a good large share of powerful investors?
Yes, I do agree with you for some reason. But, a small part could be a risk that if someone on the communities keep FUDing and all these peoples were not fully believe.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

I think now is the time for such projects that bring together the world of ordinary people and the world of crypt. I hope the project will be implemented.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

I dont really think that the presentation of this project will be getting most of the expected audience as it is not up to the mark
Will be possible audiences very little, but it won't cancel the fact that target after all the project will find. And who knows, she will be how active and what will bring to the project? Suddenly in a small part of community there will also be a good large share of powerful investors?
Yes, I do agree with you for some reason. But, a small part could be a risk that if someone on the communities keep FUDing and all these peoples were not fully believe.

Exactly, well we have nothing to do on that if there is someone will keep spreading negative issues. Hopefullye this project is capable enough on their great platforms as they will able to provide a prediction on such ICO that they have been conducted.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

Something I do not understand, how exactly will your system work environmentally? What will be connected with the environment? I do not understand how your platform will work. Who can explain to me, please.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

I think that you are right with your point. The ANN thread should have been presented more nicely, its very plain, simple and not very informative.

Yeah, and I am having trouble trying to understand what is really the project is all about and how they can be so useful in the market. I didn't find any interesting with the project and probably the dev should find another way to make their project simple to understand.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

I think that you are right with your point. The ANN thread should have been presented more nicely, its very plain, simple and not very informative.

Yeah, and I am having trouble trying to understand what is really the project is all about and how they can be so useful in the market. I didn't find any interesting with the project and probably the dev should find another way to make their project simple to understand.
It is better to the project if the team will make a video about their project. A video that tells generally what is the content of the project. In that way many members and people will understand.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

It is better to the project if the team will make a video about their project. A video that tells generally what is the content of the project. In that way many members and people will understand.

Exactly! Video presentation is more engaging than white paper. People find it boring to read white papers about a certain project, but with video presentation it can manipulate the viewers depending on the content you put on the video.
You write correctly, but it's better if the video is made by ordinary users. The developer has a project for a long time and it all seems to be simple, but the ordinary participant if he understands the essence of the project will be able to explain it is available.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

Good suggestion bro. Maybe in this way, we can fully understand what really this project all about. Some people on this thread are not capable enough to understand on what is written on their website. But perhaps, if they have provided video presentation, then it will be a big help for us to know the concept of this AssetFun project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

These market forecasts, who will do the user or Assetfun? Is it not a prediction managed by the Assetfun system?

OI
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

I am a tenured professor of Wisconsin Astrology University and got eyes of a wise man, now that I see you growing legs its my duty to point you to the root of your failure. It turns out as though you have eyeballs on the rear hemisphere of your head and cant see where your heading. How is it possible to gain audience and hunt gains when you forgot who and what you are.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:56:13 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 01:48:08 PM by richelle87

Having a great video presentation about the platform will be an advantage to the team because it can attract many investors.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

Exactly! Video presentation is more engaging than white paper. People find it boring to read white papers about a certain project, but with video presentation it can manipulate the viewers depending on the content you put on the video.
You write correctly, but it's better if the video is made by ordinary users. The developer has a project for a long time and it all seems to be simple, but the ordinary participant if he understands the essence of the project will be able to explain it is available.
Honestly, I don't quite get how this platform will be beneficial for anybody. I think a simple video presentation which contains explanation in a layman's manner will definitely help us all in understanding the main concept of this project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Yes I agree bud. Maybe it would be more effective to connect to larger market if you admins create a short video presentation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:22:08 PM

Having a great video presentation about the platform will be an advantage to the team because it can attract many investors.

You can do more research about this project including the field of concept where they at so you will know if this project has a lot of competitors and with that, you can decide if you are going to contribute.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Seems like a new and interestig project here in the crypto currency community. I want to stay tuned to this project so that I could be able to learn and understand much better about the AssetFun project. I will believe in the AssetFun team members capability to make this project remain standing here in the crypto world so goodluck.
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

Hello! The idea is quite good but there's too little information. What about the roadmap? And it's unclear what how it differs from other decentralized platforms. All this is frustrating.

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
open-mind

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

VERIUM ICO: THE NEXT ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN BASED ON THEIR JELLY PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
CHECK OUT THEIR ANNTHREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3207034.new#new
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

Hello! The idea is quite good but there's too little information. What about the roadmap? And it's unclear what how it differs from other decentralized platforms. All this is frustrating.
The project is still in the developing mode and it will surely update each and every possible information soon so be updated to their official ANN thread or their website. This project is going to turn out the best soon.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

The project is still in the developing mode and it will surely update each and every possible information soon so be updated to their official ANN thread or their website. This project is going to turn out the best soon.
I am waiting for the project to be fully developed along with its platform and i am sure that it would happen soon. The project can soon have some good benefits and also it can have a bright future ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: