Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2910 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

I see the company as a generous subscription company, but I do not understand why Junior Members can not participate, I think they can work no worse and pay less for them.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

I fully accept the idea of the project, such ideas contribute to the spread of crypts in the world, but I do not quite understand the lack of more complete information on the team's website.
For me Im sarisfied so far on how the project is progressing. I can see a real team working together to reach the same goal.
Best way to get to know the project is to read their white papers or follow them on social networks mostly telegram
If it is well documented and the facts and information about the project in the whitepaper can be easily be understood by many, that will be a good work done by the team to help future investors know more the project itself.
The team should also make a video discussing about the projwct and their whitepapers so that they can really understand what is the project all about. Making video is also a big help.
Your right buddy,Vedios and other social advertisements can help investors undestand the project but I think the first thing to do is read and study their white paper and there platform.Maybe the team should be more patient in all the inquires and questions.Since its new many will be interested and questions maybe flooded so they must prepare there selves to answer all the information that the investors want to know.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

I see the company as a generous subscription company, but I do not understand why Junior Members can not participate, I think they can work no worse and pay less for them.

Junior members have much smaller signatures now and can't use any links and due to the whole merit system Junior members are largely just spammers
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

You are right, sometimes jr. members are more active than other ranks. I hope dev will reconsider accepting jr members and I also hope that this project will increase its popularity soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
AssetFun (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

I fully accept the idea of the project, such ideas contribute to the spread of crypts in the world, but I do not quite understand the lack of more complete information on the team's website.
For me Im sarisfied so far on how the project is progressing. I can see a real team working together to reach the same goal.
Best way to get to know the project is to read their white papers or follow them on social networks mostly telegram
If it is well documented and the facts and information about the project in the whitepaper can be easily be understood by many, that will be a good work done by the team to help future investors know more the project itself.
The team should also make a video discussing about the projwct and their whitepapers so that they can really understand what is the project all about. Making video is also a big help.
Your right buddy,Vedios and other social advertisements can help investors undestand the project but I think the first thing to do is read and study their white paper and there platform.Maybe the team should be more patient in all the inquires and questions.Since its new many will be interested and questions maybe flooded so they must prepare there selves to answer all the information that the investors want to know.
Thank you for your suggestion, we will make a video soon.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

We appreciate your advice. We are now updating the rules and signatures, expand the ranking to Jr member.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

Thanks for the announcement, I think many were delighted also as well as I. I will take, perhaps, part in twitter and I will help to tell about the project thanks to the account. Well, and in general, whether addition of sections in bounty is planned? For example telegram, youtube, article, and so on?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

Thanks for the announcement, I think many were delighted also as well as I. I will take, perhaps, part in twitter and I will help to tell about the project thanks to the account. Well, and in general, whether addition of sections in bounty is planned? For example telegram, youtube, article, and so on?
Yes content creation campaign and telegram bounty is planned, should be launched in May. And we have expand the ranking for signature campaign and DOUBLE the rewards.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

We have DOUBLED the rewards and expanded the ranking as Jr Member  Grin Grin
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

You are right, sometimes jr. members are more active than other ranks. I hope dev will reconsider accepting jr members and I also hope that this project will increase its popularity soon.
We have doubled the campaign rewards to 46,000 aft, and expanded the ranking to Jr member  Shocked Shocked
melch100

Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

We appreciate your advice. We are now updating the rules and signatures, expand the ranking to Jr member.

I am amazed how quick the dev in responding to members request here. I have a feeling that this project will have many investors and supporters that will help to achieve the success of this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Junior members have much smaller signatures now and can't use any links and due to the whole merit system Junior members are largely just spammers

It is because junior members are actually still new and I think not all of us just spammers. Maybe the reason is that the code can't be clickable and not a spammers. Also, there are more junior members so I think this can be a big chance for the team to spread their ICO if they just accept with this rank.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Yes content creation campaign and telegram bounty is planned, should be launched in May. And we have expand the ranking for signature campaign and DOUBLE the rewards.
What do you mean double the rewards? This is getting more interesting I want to review the details of your bounty campaign.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

Ohh that's a bad news I think for Junior members who really have the skill set to perform such given task. Spammers are really annoying but I think it's still a good move for BTCTalk team to implement such rules.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

I am amazed how quick the dev in responding to members request here. I have a feeling that this project will have many investors and supporters that will help to achieve the success of this project.

You're right having a devs on our side can gain trust on this project since many ICO project is so convincing but their devs and staff is not around. Hopefully this great start on this project will continue since I've visited their bounty which gain support by many here in crypto currency community.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

Nice bounty manager and thanks for this informations. I guess, with the help of this updates, probably a lot of people in bitcoin community will going to participate in this campaigns. Hopefully, it will help for the AssetFun team to be recognized here in the forum as one of a kind of investments in the future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:59:07 PM

What do you mean double the rewards? This is getting more interesting I want to review the details of your bounty campaign.

I think it means that the total rewards for bounty campaign already added 100% of the total bounty campaign, so it doubled the tokens that will be divided by all the bounty participants.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

Don't be amazed because it is their job to answers all our concerns about the project. They just doing what is good for the project and by some of our suggestions it may have help their platform to be more developed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

Guys Assetfun has launch thier bounty campaign. Heres thier link: For Bounty Details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.0
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

We have DOUBLED the rewards and expanded the ranking as Jr Member  Grin Grin
This is great news that now ranks can take part, because most new users want to participate, but because of the low rank they are not accepted. But now most people can take part in the bounty program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: