Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the most successful investors  (Read 269 times)
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

I think the most successful investor is jihan.

INVESTORS are people who bought low and sell high,

Majority on this board are poor day-traders, fools who buy high and sell low

Who R the most 'successful' ? The ppl who clone the btc source, and market their own coin, the ppl who buy shit are the losers.

Yes, Jihan doing well, and McAffee, and winkelvoss twin scammers, and almost all the well known human vampires like Peter Theil,

BTC attracks vampires, like shit attracts flys

Let's hope this all ends bad, and wipes out the vampires

BTC is not unlike the railroad industry, fortunes were made, but 95% was lost, the real winners are those who cash out early and diversify, majority of those who HODL end up holding the bag, ending the lucky TYCOON who owned all the steal, or railroad land rights was a crap-shoot

BTC will most likely die, when its common knowledge of 'how to crack btc', for now its still closely held knowledge, and fools still think they are safe,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:18:46 AM

In my own opinion, investors who have the heart to take the risk of investing their money on some under-the-radar altcoins but with big potential, and have the characteristic to HODL their coins are the most successful investors in the cryptoworld. Smiley

dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:18:55 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 01:31:15 AM by dissident

I guarantee you there's people reading this thread with net worths of 10 million dollars on paper right now.   Of course it's not really money until you sell and withdraw into fiat.  This crypto run could keep going for a long time, or evaporate pretty quickly.  Early adopters always have the best advantage. It's always great when a company goes public when they are still small, rather than waiting until they are huge... then you can buy the stock cheap and really ride it up as the company grows. That's what cryptos are.. a growth area.. or they were.

I got a stake of NEM.. the smartest thing I could have done was absolutely nothing.. but I thought I was smarter then that, and thus my net worth is not as high... but all my money has been made from zero investment dollars on my part... it's all because of NEM.  If Xtrabytes ends up being what I think it will however, it should more than make up for it.

I'd rather the global market cap stay stable... my favorite stock market days are when the market is flat because small caps will still do well.  I don't want a huge run to $1T to happen in a week now only to have a bust... stable... slow growth.. relax a bit and take a breath....

I do have a prediction though... this will be the year another coin surpasses bitcoin's market cap.. one that is better scalable and not based on proof of work. That may be hard with all the exchanges trading altcoin pairs to BTC though. We shall see. It would be in everyone's best interest to save in transaction fees.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:44:26 AM

Who are the big names in the crypto world? The ones that have made millions and millions of dollars so far? I’m looking for the smartest people in the crypto world to do some research on them and see what coins hey believe have a solid future.
The most successful are those who invested early. Those who patiently held on to their coins until such time these coins grew in value giving them great profit. It has been evident for so many times that a number of coins have grown a thousand fold over a period producing great returns for their holders. And these people have surely reaped the fruits of their labor!

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:47:56 AM

I guarantee you there's people reading this thread with net worths of 10 million dollars on paper right now.   Of course it's not really money until you sell and withdraw into fiat.  This crypto run could keep going for a long time, or evaporate pretty quickly.  Early adopters always have the best advantage. It's always great when a company goes public when they are still small, rather than waiting until they are huge... then you can buy the stock cheap and really ride it up as the company grows. That's what cryptos are.. a growth area.. or they were.
Well, it would be very difficult to answer that question. Because the answer can be many and can be a little. People who have been successful with Bitcoin are people who have invested long or are fortunate enough to harbor Bitcoin when the price is still 1 to 3 digits only. But there are also people who are lucky because they invest with a lot of money so that it can bring big profit in a short time. Or people who invest in a lot of money then suddenly Bitcoin prices so rapidly increased drastically. So, the conclusion is I do not know such person, maybe a lot maybe little.
turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:48:22 AM

Who are the big names in the crypto world? The ones that have made millions and millions of dollars so far? I’m looking for the smartest people in the crypto world to do some research on them and see what coins hey believe have a solid future.
If we are talking about cryptoworld then I think most of the good investors will not disclose their names and attract attention to themselves
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

I think most of the good investors will not to disclose their names and thera are those people who are lucky because they invest with a lot of money.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:31:05 AM

As far as I know Winklevoss twins made millions, but I think they are in the news just because they were already famous. There could be people who we don't know about who made billions, early investors who had enough patience to hold till today?
kolitski

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

The most succesful investors are those early in investing and they trying their hard work to make good of their money soon, And also the investors will be most succesful if they make and investment for a long term.

mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

I believe every one of us who bought coins 6 or more months before is a succefful investor.
If you're a holder then you have multiplied your initial investment.
If you are searching for people who made millions buying cryptos, you are not going to find them in this forum.
In contrary in this forum are people who work hard to propagate the uses of cryptocurrency to the world and yes they are changing the world. Even if the today cryptos fail (I doupt) the use of money will never be the same.
mrcastelo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

The most successful investors are the ones who bought coins last January 2017 and hold it for a  year. I know a friend who bought Ethereum last January when it is only 10 dollars and bought again when it went down to 7 dollars and never sold it. She only uses ethereum to buy good ICOs but never sold it unless she needed the money badly.
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

I don't know who is the most successful investor at the moment, the successful investor certainly really did crypto down from the bottom and did not give up, and certainly with hard work they can get unexpected results
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

Maybe Mcafee? because he allegedly making under the table transactions to the coins he twitted.
John McAfee of have been a major player in this industry and is an outstanding successful person in the cryptocurrency world.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

Most of the big names are attached to only one or two cryptocurrencies and have built their reputation by promoting those one or two coins. There is not really anyone who has yet emerged as a "Warren Buffet" of Cryptocurrencies, with a track record of buying winners. This is probably because we are in the really early days for cryptocurrency with the oldest coin being only 10 years old and a lot the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap being only 1 year old. I am sure that someone will, who knows it could be me.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

Check out these lists.

The Richest People In Cryptocurrency
10 Bitcoin Millionaires: People Who Became Rich From Cryptocurrency

If we will have another bull run, there will be new names that will be added to a new list.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀