Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GAMBLICA - The New Era of Online Gambling  (Read 17822 times)
Arget07

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:26:42 PM

where are my bounty company tokens?

....The Open.................
....Lending Platform....
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
....Join the SmartFi.......
....Token Sale....
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kunkelast

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:53:17 PM

Hi, I can't find the most popular exchanges on this project? Where is it being traded? Can I somehow replace it with fiat?
cuttie018

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:26:21 PM

Have you ever had similar project here at BCT? Seems like I've already seen such project here. Maybe i am mistaken though...
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:33:52 PM

I'm a fan gambling especially slots game and I like the interface its just that I don't know where exchange it is listed.
Kedril

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:57:26 AM

Hello.
At the start of the projects I bought GMB coins by 1500 USD, now link doesn't work (https://crowdsale.gamblica.com/Investor/Dashboard)

How can I take my coins?

Thank you

Hey Everyone!

Looks like it’s time for a quick update on the state of development and a general direction of Gamblica. First of all – we are great, thanks. March was good for us. Lots of interesting new ideas flowing, a couple of new developers joined our team, we found new international contacts, all of them potentially useful in accomplishing different tasks in our ultimate goal – one-stop gambling platform that treats players fairly and with respect. Our user base is growing steadily every day, and we’re starting to get some real traction in the gambling world.

We are also talking to several tier-one exchanges (no names yet). There’s a lot of moving parts in that one and many things to consider, but one can be pretty sure that there’ll be more news on that topic in the near future.

Now for the main course. Today we are teasing our new upcoming game. I honestly don’t know if this could be called “slot machine”, but whatever. Here comes new and exciting Super City. Super City is the next chapter of video slot game design evolution. A two-dimensional array of elements becomes a beautiful vibrant three-dimensional neighborhood. Combine different elements to build houses, get bonuses for residents, take risks while maximizing your profits at an auction. Now, there are many bonuses and ways to win big in this game, but the auction is really what elevates the game to the new level of fun. This auction thing is a cool mechanic that allows you to control the risk/reward ratio of the game. If you choose to ramp up the price for the house you get a chance to win more money while risking getting no deal at all. We have no ETA on the release, more news on that coming soon.

We are also currently in the process of revamping Purple Fox mechanics. The crafty little beast will get nine new bonuses, combining in different ways to generate multiple unique bonus games. It’s going to be super fun.

Here’s a quick little teaser: https://youtu.be/3GOrsbXuk2I

As usual – we are happy to answer all your questions or just chit chat in our telegram and other social media.

Love, Gamblica. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4ONsaUXsAAIBjp.jpg

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:01:23 PM

Hello.
At the start of the projects I bought GMB coins by 1500 USD, now link doesn't work (https://crowdsale.gamblica.com/Investor/Dashboard)

How can I take my coins?

Thank you

Hey Everyone!

Looks like it’s time for a quick update on the state of development and a general direction of Gamblica. First of all – we are great, thanks. March was good for us. Lots of interesting new ideas flowing, a couple of new developers joined our team, we found new international contacts, all of them potentially useful in accomplishing different tasks in our ultimate goal – one-stop gambling platform that treats players fairly and with respect. Our user base is growing steadily every day, and we’re starting to get some real traction in the gambling world.

We are also talking to several tier-one exchanges (no names yet). There’s a lot of moving parts in that one and many things to consider, but one can be pretty sure that there’ll be more news on that topic in the near future.

Now for the main course. Today we are teasing our new upcoming game. I honestly don’t know if this could be called “slot machine”, but whatever. Here comes new and exciting Super City. Super City is the next chapter of video slot game design evolution. A two-dimensional array of elements becomes a beautiful vibrant three-dimensional neighborhood. Combine different elements to build houses, get bonuses for residents, take risks while maximizing your profits at an auction. Now, there are many bonuses and ways to win big in this game, but the auction is really what elevates the game to the new level of fun. This auction thing is a cool mechanic that allows you to control the risk/reward ratio of the game. If you choose to ramp up the price for the house you get a chance to win more money while risking getting no deal at all. We have no ETA on the release, more news on that coming soon.

We are also currently in the process of revamping Purple Fox mechanics. The crafty little beast will get nine new bonuses, combining in different ways to generate multiple unique bonus games. It’s going to be super fun.

Here’s a quick little teaser: https://youtu.be/3GOrsbXuk2I

As usual – we are happy to answer all your questions or just chit chat in our telegram and other social media.

Love, Gamblica. 

where are my bounty company tokens?

Hi, I can't find the most popular exchanges on this project? Where is it being traded? Can I somehow replace it with fiat?

It's a fucking fraud. I didn't get paid for 5k campaigns myself.

The company was hacking into KYC data too

I wrote about it a long time ago. And the best part is, she's even gone off the grid

Once offered under this link but it is no longer there https://tidex.com/exchange/gmbc/btc.
cornl
Copper Member

Activity: 756
Merit: 51

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 09:21:37 PM

As a GMBC token holder since 2018 I was recently contacted by Dimitriy Yakovlev (@yakovleffd on Telegram, member of Gamblica team, admin on Bounty or main channel and was listed as a team member when the website existed) with a super one-time offer of buying additional GMBC tokens for a ultra low price - supposedly  for some listing and licensing (relaunching the project). I wasn't interested, no more contact, no info on main channel.

Was this the last try of team member to get value for himself from his dead project? Anyone else got that offer from Yakovlev? Huh

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:48:24 AM

As a GMBC token holder since 2018 I was recently contacted by Dimitriy Yakovlev (@yakovleffd on Telegram, member of Gamblica team, admin on Bounty or main channel and was listed as a team member when the website existed) with a super one-time offer of buying additional GMBC tokens for a ultra low price - supposedly  for some listing and licensing (relaunching the project). I wasn't interested, no more contact, no info on main channel.

Was this the last try of team member to get value for himself from his dead project? Anyone else got that offer from Yakovlev? Huh

...leave this scammers. I haven't gotten paid for the signature campaign so far. Then it was almost 6 - 9k usd  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78]
  Print  

Jump to: