Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy alts- on the up or on the down?  (Read 242 times)
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:29:11 PM

Buying the spike had always hurt me in the past. Much better to buy during accumulation phase.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

Bitcoin price is so unpredictable this time bitcoin move down and the whole market is going the dark again but the main thing is to understand if you buy right now and again bitcoin price go the down than these altcoins go more down and if again bitcoin repeat this thing than everything will put in loss so the main thing is to understand the bitcoin movement go to the news coming news and their effects on price and after that take any decision.
andy_gpu

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

I believe that the best time to buy altcoyins, as well as any other coins, is the market decline. Bought at a lower market, and then just hold it.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

I don't know how much you have to invest but one thing is certain nobody is sure of where the bottom is, the main thing to do is to do a Dollar costing average, it has been proven to work. I believe we are in a buying market and would be hard to go lower than 50% of the current market but we have huge upside to go now

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

Bet time to buy is when the market is down. It is not down for good, so I consider this the best time for investments, before it starts to recover
jamisky

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

To buy any coin even BTC notbjust altcoin is when the market is paralized and value of such token is down. So if a pump occurs you can make a reasonable anout of profite from the trade.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

On down it is easier, because you can afford more, but anyway, when they just started to grow a little, you can be more confident in that it will be growing in the future as well.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

Any trader professional of classical financial markets will say that you should not risk too much with your money
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

It should be bought when the altcoins are down, that way you are buying the coins for the cheapest possible prices which you can then hold and wait for the prices of the coins to go back up before you can sell the coins for a good profit. Buying when the prices are already going up is just you fomoing money into the market and that is never a good strategy to use.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

Not Verge alone, so many others in it's level, higher and below. Thou, many of them are still struggling real hard, I believe they will all come out stronger than ever before once this hard times are behind us.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

I think that the best way is to hold btc and not alt. this is obvious as it is the most powerful coin. To my mind, the best coin is the one that is worth much. I like btc and ether now as they are the best
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: