Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:04:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Looking at SureRemit?  (Read 65 times)
aaronTradesCoins (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:38:07 PM

Hi All, first post so be kind(ish)! I came across SureRemit while searching some upcoming ICOs and I found it rather interesting. I am curious if anyone else has been looking into it, there doesn't seem to be a lot of information in forums. I like several things about them, but at the top of my list is their actual mission. I would almost see the investment of a couple of LTC as a donation to a group that seems to be helping people who really need it! They also responded VERY QUICKLY to questions via email, which I always put in the plus column. Thanks
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:48:48 PM

Hi All, first post so be kind(ish)! I came across SureRemit while searching some upcoming ICOs and I found it rather interesting. I am curious if anyone else has been looking into it, there doesn't seem to be a lot of information in forums. I like several things about them, but at the top of my list is their actual mission. I would almost see the investment of a couple of LTC as a donation to a group that seems to be helping people who really need it! They also responded VERY QUICKLY to questions via email, which I always put in the plus column. Thanks
Can you share the link or his webite as knowledge for me, honestly i just heard it.. Wink
aaronTradesCoins (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:54:24 PM

https://sureremit.co/
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:00:57 PM

Thank you so much sir..